Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
16 replies   6751 views

Description

Well,let us hear the comparison from the users,they r not cheap,I want to hear ur experinces about them as a Barbarian player.Their efficiency on the uber Bosses I'd like to hear.Thanks in advance for ur mighty Wisdom :) GLHF!

Can be used to make Runewords:

Well,let us hear the comparison from the users,they r not cheap,I want to hear ur experinces about them as a Barbarian player.Their efficiency on the uber Bosses I'd like to hear.Thanks in advance for ur mighty Wisdom :) GLHF!

Stand and fight
Live by your heart
Always one more try
I'm not afraid to die
Stand and fight
Say what you feel
Born with a heart of Steel
well i mean for ubers its the one and only imo :P

life rep, dr, massive res, skills and ed to demons makes eni look like the lesser one of the two.
still tho, the insane str boost on eni, dr, life and frw is nice dont get me wrong. but for ubers and dclone i would go CoH anyday ^^

───▄▄─▄████▄▐▄▄▄▌
──▐──████▀███▄█▄▌
▐─▌──█▀▌──▐▀▌▀█▀
─▀───▌─▌──▐─▌
─────█─█──▐▌█
Teleport
is the skill for all non sorcs.

You get so much travelspeed and safetyness and merc controll with Enigma.

So I would prefer Enigma over CoH. In some cases, Ubars or Trav runs CoH might be the better choice.

Take this potion of LUCK

You play in a different language and want to trade an item with the name "Brennender Riesenzauber der Verstümmelung"?
Use the Baaltor tool to translate it into "Burning Grand Charm of Maiming"
Enigma or Forti
Barb don't need CoH

+2 all skills: don't change much for barb
+Damage: Forti is better
+all res: barb need it less because he has natural res
+8 LL; nice but you can get whereelse

Relax and have fun!
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 year ago
Barb don't need CoH
ohh lol i didnt read barb only x) my bad. Forti for sure.

───▄▄─▄████▄▐▄▄▄▌
──▐──████▀███▄█▄▌
▐─▌──█▀▌──▐▀▌▀█▀
─▀───▌─▌──▐─▌
─────█─█──▐▌█
As the others say, I dont see much benefit from CoH, whereas the Enigma allows you to not put many points into Str (giving you more life) and
Teleport
, really boosting your run speed.

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector
OP
I have Fortitude and it is the lamest armor. (Sorry :)) It has nothing special against Uber bosses,on the other hand +2 skills really matters,it effects all the gear,cry,dmg etc. COH has a special dmg against demons,maybe there are some forum mates want to share their experinces.

Stand and fight
Live by your heart
Always one more try
I'm not afraid to die
Stand and fight
Say what you feel
Manowar wrote: 1 year ago
I have Fortitude and it is the lamest armor. (Sorry :)) It has nothing special against Uber bosses,on the other hand +2 skills really matters,it effects all the gear,cry,dmg etc. COH has a special dmg against demons,maybe there are some forum mates want to share their experinces.
Duress + Treachery combo (
Um
+
Lem
) will be more cost-effective against ubers. Thats what I used with my
Frenzy
barb.

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector
If you enjoy having your merc alive and actually helping, nothing compares to Enigma.

Able to instantly
Teleport
him into battle for maximum damage, and away from danger for maximum safety. He'll be getting stuck on walls and/or dying with any other armor, in most cases.

But like others said, CoH or Forti might be slightly better for Ubers, since less moving around (small map, less things to get stuck on).

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
OP
For the record I don't use merc :) Why? I don't like them,there is one waiting for ressurection,I like to be alone on the battle field :)

Stand and fight
Live by your heart
Always one more try
I'm not afraid to die
Stand and fight
Say what you feel
For the record I don't use merc :) Why? I don't like them,there is one waiting for ressurection,I like to be alone on the battle field :)
That's kinda crazy.. Losing a TON of potential damage! Having an A2 might merc doubles my kill speed.

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
OP
Zero187 wrote: 1 year ago
That's kinda crazy.. Losing a TON of potential damage! Having an A2 might merc doubles my kill speed.
Already checked,
Travincal
took 47 seconds.If my char wasn't a melee one,I certainly had a merc.

Stand and fight
Live by your heart
Always one more try
I'm not afraid to die
Stand and fight
Say what you feel
You can play as you want. Nobody forces you to take a merc.

For me, my merc is an extreme damage boost. For my sorc, the Insight a2 mighter is a mana dealer and my first blocker so I can place my blizzards and kill immunes.

Take this potion of LUCK

You play in a different language and want to trade an item with the name "Brennender Riesenzauber der Verstümmelung"?
Use the Baaltor tool to translate it into "Burning Grand Charm of Maiming"
OP
Let's stick to the topic. Everybody plays whatever pleases themselves.

Stand and fight
Live by your heart
Always one more try
I'm not afraid to die
Stand and fight
Say what you feel

Necrarch 1566Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Hi there Manowar, no issue with not liking mercs, but if you want one that is just super fun for a melee fighter, you can try the Act1 manic pixie dreamgirl built by BahamutPrime (forums/manic-pixie-dreamgirl-an-alterna ... 65231.html). My Pally friend runs that (with Edge / Delirium / Treachery so very cheap to build) and if you don't need the big damage or aura from Act2 merc, she puts a mess that is just super FUN at least (and useful).

End of parenthesis, I stop advertising someone else's (great) work and squatting your topic :).

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Enigma for standard farming: it gives an insane boost to normal play speed, where you don t need very much other bonuses
Coh for ubers: those tons of res are always useful (waiting for
Fade
and then change Treachery is boring, and it could go off in battle), that 8% life leech is very welcome, +2 skills gives a nice bonus to warcries, dmg reduction and + demons damage are nice to have
Fortitude for ubers if you can t afford coh
Duress is a wonderful budget alternative but imho can t really compete with coh or Fortitude
Treachery another very good ultra cheap alternative, but for standard playing, i would never use it for ubers
All this jazz i think is valid for pure melee chars (barbs, zealers, shapeshifting druids) other chars might benefit of Enigma even for ubers

Sweet Lovely Death
Just waiting for your breath
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress
This is a surprisingly good question to ask. Lots of good responses here too.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...