diablo2.io is supported by ads
76 replies   176410 views

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

jef 0

Sorceress Americas PC
fps1 wrote: 2 years ago
Is this site only used for PC cuz I have a Xbox series x and don't know how to take a screenshot
You don't usually need to take a screenshot unless you found something GG like some rare jewel. Mostly just to show off.

Trade in Americas
how to search charms here?

Beardozer 10 Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Guzo wrote: 2 years ago
how to search charms here?
No great way at the moment. We have a website patch coming soon which will make it easier to search for charms. Problem with them is they have essentially random names (well not really random, but nobody knows their names from memory), so the current system you have to guess what somebody named it. If you're looking for a skill charm, for example, try searching for the class name and see what comes up.

diablo2.io janitor | Odunga Brotherhood
how do i link a rune when i create a trade?
i can link other runes but not
Lo

Beardozer 10 Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
bregalad wrote: 2 years ago
i can link other runes but not
Lo
This is weird
Amn
Eth
Shael
White
Shako
Phase Blade
none of these seem to link anymore. Lemme check with the web dev guys and see if they turned something off for performance reasons or something...

same issue here, i can't add certain runes like
Lo
Ber
. When i add
Lo
it starts with Lore,
Long Bow
, etc.. When i add
Ber
is starts with Berserker's Arsenal and i don't get access to
Ber
rune.

I can add other runes for example
Zod
Silly question - how to give trust to successful trade?

Endure...and in enduring grow stronger

Beardozer 10 Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
PhDiablo wrote: 2 years ago
Silly question - how to give trust to successful trade?
Right now only buyers can earn trust from a trade. The seller has to come back to your trade and click the '+1 trust' button (or whatever it's called, can't remember off the top of my head). Eventually, in the next website patch, both buyers and sellers get to collect trust for successful transactions. Stay tuned.

Now, the system was originally designed to notify the seller to come back and review the trade once the trade was marked as sold. They'd get a notification to come back and click the button if they wanted to. That feature was broken and was contributing significantly to server lag and had to be disabled. Because of this, sellers have to remember and manually go back to the trade thread to click that button. This will be fixed in the next website patch.

In the meantime, I've had the best success with asking people to go back to the thread and click the button after a successful trade. People aren't intentionally skipping out on this, it's just REALLY easy to forget right now until that system is fixed.

Hello, I wanted to ask is there any rules against market cornering. There is a guy who buys one specific item and then immediately posts it and doubles the price. The items stay for weeks because no one wants them on the new inflated prices. Also with the way the site is made, displaying one page, he constantly bumps his multiple threads pushing new posted ones down or removing them from the trading page, ruining the experience of every player who wants to buys this item(including me of course). Is this against the rules and is this behaviour encouraged or frowned upon. Thanks in advance for the responce.

Beardozer 10 Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
The_avenger wrote: 2 years ago
Hello, I wanted to ask is there any rules against market cornering. There is a guy who buys one specific item and then immediately posts it and doubles the price. The items stay for weeks because no one wants them on the new inflated prices. Also with the way the site is made, displaying one page, he constantly bumps his multiple threads pushing new posted ones down or removing them from the trading page, ruining the experience of every player who wants to buys this item(including me of course). Is this against the rules and is this behaviour encouraged or frowned upon. Thanks in advance for the responce.
We have no hand in what people are charging for items, or how they choose to trade. There's just too many trades for us to stick our heads into that snake pit.

I think the solution is coming soon in the next patch to the website. It's going to be a big one, and I think it's coming within the next week or so. The main problem right now is you can only see the most recent 15 items, and when the patch drops, you can see every trade for every item. That'll dampen people's efforts to 'corner the market'.

Beardozer wrote: 2 years ago
We have no hand in what people are charging for items, or how they choose to trade. There's just too many trades for us to stick our heads into that snake pit.

I think the solution is coming soon in the next patch to the website. It's going to be a big one, and I think it's coming within the next week or so. The main problem right now is you can only see the most recent 15 items, and when the patch drops, you can see every trade for every item. That'll dampen people's efforts to 'corner the market'.
Yes, that will help for sure. I know it's stupid to control what people
Charge
for an item, it's a waste of resources and not a good decision. I am suggesting more simple solution, I was reading the rules and didn't saw anything about market cornering and reselling. You can make it against the rules and we the users will report them. The people who buy and sell the same item multiple times or have cornered the market on a specific item can be banned after X offences. I love the site and I know you guys have other things to do, but if something is not made about this problem, it will only get worse, especially if money is involved (RMT). I can give you an example as an ex-PoE player. There the problem is left unchecked and it's so bad that many player, including me left the game only because of the terrible trading system.

Glow 22

Sorceress Americas PC
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
Polarducky wrote: 2 years ago
What about remove the trade topic and recreate same topic to "bump"?
That's fine, but I don't see why anyone would do that when there is alredy a 'Bump' option for Trades.

Edit: Wait did I remove that button by accident in patch 0,5? 😂
The advantage to relisting over bumping would be to make the item show up in the "Active trades" list in the "On the Trade Market" section of the item's page. Perhaps that list should include listings with recent activity rather than just the newest listings.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-0510-7099-1913

Beardozer 10 Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Yes, that will help for sure. I know it's stupid to control what people
Charge
for an item, it's a waste of resources and not a good decision. I am suggesting more simple solution, I was reading the rules and didn't saw anything about market cornering and reselling. You can make it against the rules and we the users will report them. The people who buy and sell the same item multiple times or have cornered the market on a specific item can be banned after X offences. I love the site and I know you guys have other things to do, but if something is not made about this problem, it will only get worse, especially if money is involved (RMT). I can give you an example as an ex-PoE player. There the problem is left unchecked and it's so bad that many player, including me left the game only because of the terrible trading system.
It sounds nice, but realistically how would something like that be enforced? What would the rule exactly be? "If you sell the same item more than X times you're banned"? If this were a rule, what keeps the guy who is buying all the items from spreading them around to trade away from multiple different accounts? What keeps the guy who buys all the items from buying them all from multiple different accounts? Registration is free on this site.

And RMT is a bannable offense on this site, so there shouldn't be any people doing it.

Is there a way to search for items in the "trade market" or the "price check" section that were posted before the last 24 hours? Sorry if this was answered already, just not sure about this.
@Teebling is it possible to change page size for the trade? Currently 10 per page changes too fast and needs bunch of navigations to view

Teebling 17 Admin

Europe PC
lcgforever wrote: 2 years ago
@Teebling is it possible to change page size for the trade? Currently 10 per page changes too fast and needs bunch of navigations to view
It's actually 30 per page on browsetrades.php and any results returned from search.php. The /trade page is just a landing page.

Oh I meant the viewing page size. Currently we only see 10 per page in the trading site right? Can we make it configurable like up to 30?
Ok nvm I saw it's 30 now, seems like the trading site without selecting any filter is using 10, but after filter it will be 30, thanks!

Teebling 17 Admin

Europe PC
lcgforever wrote: 2 years ago
Ok nvm I saw it's 30 now, seems like the trading site without selecting any filter is using 10, but after filter it will be 30, thanks!
Yes, just the landing page is 10 trades. You don't have to filter to see more than that for 'all trades' though - just click the 'All' button and you'll see the same list as on the /trade page but with 30 results.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...