Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   1050 views

Description

I find this video to be extremely informative and comprehensive when it comes to building a proper ladder Sorceress.

We could turn this thread in a goldmine of information to start the first Diablo Resurrected ladder as efficiently as possible.

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

I find this video to be extremely informative and comprehensive when it comes to building a proper ladder Sorceress.

We could turn this thread in a goldmine of information to start the first Diablo Resurrected ladder as efficiently as possible.

This guy does a phenomenal job. I've watched the video a couple times even though I'll likely be starting with a Barbarian. I showed it to my IRL buddies who aren't familiar with D2 so I'll hopefully have some Sorcs cruising ahead and feeding me gear lol.
Nice video, the biggest takeaway from this was the respeccing for different phases of the game to really maximise efficiency, and some of the tricks and tips for late hell progression. Very nice 👌🏻
OP
Yes I had been looking for something that was also covering: What kind of items to look for and where to obtain solid base items for runewords. This video does that extremely well !
@Junglegoose Tell them they can dump their Java gear on me!

@Selexin@Fellowship Thats a quality walkthrough for sure!

I've ben watching Llama, Debunski, and Cooley, and I think they all do a good job, I've never heard this guys voice going to go watch it right now!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...