Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
17 replies   603 views

NL SC - looking for items to try expensive offmeta build

No data yet

Description

If you are willing to donate any rolls of below listed items for science, it would be very appreaciated. Alone I will be getting them for a long time so I figured I'd ask ladder ppl to share their unwanted Wealth.

LF:

Paladin
Hellfire Torch

Carrion Wind

Wisp Projector

Raven Frost

Demon Limb

Trying new build idea. If u got any of these for free, lmk pls.

The build is multiele bow pala with over 21k dps (with infi merc) on paper. I need to test this, it seems amazing even for pvp :o

Cheers,
Lili
Description by Lilithian

Can be used to make Runewords:

If you are willing to donate any rolls of below listed items for science, it would be very appreaciated. Alone I will be getting them for a long time so I figured I'd ask ladder ppl to share their unwanted Wealth.

LF:

Paladin
Hellfire Torch

Carrion Wind

Wisp Projector

Raven Frost

Demon Limb

The build is multiele bow pala with over 21k dps (with infi merc) on paper. I need to test this, it seems amazing even for pvp :o

Cheers,
Lili
Lilithian wrote: 2 weeks ago

LF:
Hand of Justice 1H
Flickering Flame (helmet)
Dragon (body armor)
Dragon (shield)
Highlord's Wrath

Paladin
Hellfire Torch

Wisp Projector

Raven Frost

The build is multiele bow pala with over 12k dps on paper. I need to test this, it seems amazing even for pvp :o

Cheers,
Lili
Hero Editor.

asking for free hand outs it's shameful.

While the snow remains,
veiled in the haze of evening,
a cold leafless branch.
Flowers are only flowers because they fall..
But thankfully the Wind.
OP
Skaijuice wrote: 2 weeks ago

LF:

Paladin
Hellfire Torch

Wisp Projector

Carrion Wind

Raven Frost

Demon Limb
[/b]

Cheers,
Lili
Hero Editor.

asking for free hand outs it's shameful.
can u recommend working one? i did maxroll.gg planning but it cant be exported :/
he means the actual software called Hero Editor. You'll have to recreate the build in there.
https://d2runewizard.com/hero-editor

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
If you don't known it, Hero Editor (and another programs) enable you to edit an offline character (creating/editing items for him)

Time Zone: GMT-3
Online: workdays (18-21), weekends (09-21)
Non-Ladder | Softcore | Expansion

twiz 25

Paladin Americas PC
Hand of Justice 1H
Dragon (shield)
The build is multiele bow pala with over 12k dps on paper. I need to test this, it seems amazing even for pvp :o

I dunno about the rest of you guys... but I'm curious about this abomination bastard child of nature and science FOUR HANDED PALADIN.
twiz wrote: 2 weeks ago
Hand of Justice 1H
Dragon (shield)

I dunno about the rest of you guys... but I'm curious about this abomination bastard child of nature and science FOUR HANDED PALADIN.

Gotta be those minor "bug fixes" PezRadar was talking about 🤣.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
OP
Right, I am sorry for begging. The two ther hands r indeed of a merc. The char is using a bow weapon x)
OP
https://maxroll.gg/d2/d2planner/2am3302s

What do u guys think? Idk if any1 did this before, but ofc im sceptical.
Did you try the numbers with self using
Conviction
or with a Act 2 merc with Infinity?
(You may get
Enchant
from Obedience or
Demon Limb
)

Time Zone: GMT-3
Online: workdays (18-21), weekends (09-21)
Non-Ladder | Softcore | Expansion
OP
fredkid wrote: 1 week ago
Did you try the numbers with self using
Conviction
or with a Act 2 merc with Infinity?
(You may get
Enchant
from Obedience or
Demon Limb
)
Yes, I got infi merc gear rdy to test. But also wanted to stack the
Holy Fire
to see what happens on a3 merc, in synergy with ur own aoe dmg.
OP
The dps with infi is over 21k x) So yeah, the classic ele merc is the way. But thats not much fun x)

TheDoo 312

Europe PC
Well I did a pure Cold Bowadin and he's rocking. On players 1. Can't really do DClone or Ubers but he's ultra fun to play with. And different :D
The highest I did go was players 3, since he is on online, and he was doing fine-ish... xd

I took almost all of his gear but he's still okay-ish on Hell on players 1. However going thru game it was a spectacular experience...
If this can help you (this was his 'best' state even tho there was still room to improve):
https://maxroll.gg/d2/d2planner/jens1028

So yap, in your case improved with, for example, Act 3
Enchant
Merc or
Demon Limb
or something like that, with maybe Dragon armor and Dream
Helm
could actually be very cool addition.

However don't forget that Act 3 Merc doesn't benefit from your holy auras neither you benefit from his. Also Act 3 Merc is a caster so any +elemental dmg doesn't affect him (from
Holy Fire
for example) neither he gets your synergies unfortunately.

I tried going with both Infinity Merc and using like
Fanaticism
on yourself AND with self-
Conviction
with some other Merc and I personally loved the latter one better. I also tried using some unique bows (for example
Widowmaker
) with
Holy Freeze
as main aura on myself and that was ultra fun as well but not that much on Hell. :)

Edit: P.S. I can donate
Demon Limb
and some low RF
P.P.S. Don't forget that DPS is against a dummy (on maxroll), if you are fighting like
Baal
, for example, it will take about half a minute to kill it. He he this is where those kind of builds suck

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."

twiz 25

Paladin Americas PC
Lilithian wrote: 1 week ago

I don't think anyone has tried it because, no offense, the damage is rather lack luster on that when you move off Target Dummy.
Your 21k combined is vs Target Dummy, but sadly gets mitigated to (712 Guided + 15 H.Freeze + 7.5 H.Fire + 11.5 H.Shock + 1007 Merc Attack + 54 Merc H.Fire =) 1807 combined vs .
By comparison a 'basic' Dragon+HoJ set up ( https://maxroll.gg/d2/d2planner/k0gp50wm ) will do 29k with
Zeal
alone.

But using D.Clone was just to make a point, the damage gets mitigated to (6198+150+131+228+214+4601=) 11522 against Hell
Blood Raven
, which probably isn't terrible, but the build I linked above will dish out 7x the damage for just the equipment your merc wears. Granted it's melee vs ranged, but there's plenty of classes who can do the ranged damage better for less. I know Bow Pala is a bit of a joke build, and I hate to feel like I'm stomping on creativity, but optimized they could still put out quite a bit of 'real world' damage for less than the cost of a Triple Dragon+HoJ+Dream build.
OP
twiz wrote: 1 week ago
Lilithian wrote: 1 week ago

I don't think anyone has tried it because, no offense, the damage is rather lack luster on that when you move off Target Dummy.
Your 21k combined is vs Target Dummy, but sadly gets mitigated to (712 Guided + 15 H.Freeze + 7.5 H.Fire + 11.5 H.Shock + 1007 Merc Attack + 54 Merc H.Fire =) 1807 combined vs .
By comparison a 'basic' Dragon+HoJ set up ( https://maxroll.gg/d2/d2planner/k0gp50wm ) will do 29k with
Zeal
alone.

But using D.Clone was just to make a point, the damage gets mitigated to (6198+150+131+228+214+4601=) 11522 against Hell
Blood Raven
, which probably isn't terrible, but the build I linked above will dish out 7x the damage for just the equipment your merc wears. Granted it's melee vs ranged, but there's plenty of classes who can do the ranged damage better for less. I know Bow Pala is a bit of a joke build, and I hate to feel like I'm stomping on creativity, but optimized they could still put out quite a bit of 'real world' damage for less than the cost of a Triple Dragon+HoJ+Dream build.
Id like to think the build is about utility as well and ofc, a meme. Thx for the maths tho :) I still want to beat ubers with it and try pvp.
OP
Hello,

I am still looking for some items to tinker around my paladin. As ladder ends I figured some of its exclusive players won't mind passing the gear to NL player.

I do understand begging is frowned upon, but I am over 30 years old and simply don't have that much time to grind anymore, yet would love to tinker and play around with the expensive stuff.

LF:

2x Hand of Justice 1h sword
Flickering Flame
2x Dragon body armor and non-pala shield
Hustle 1h
Cure
Grief 1h
Pride polearm
Last Wish 2h sword
Ice bow
Faith bow

If this topic is violating any forum rules, please, remove it.

Best of luck in new ladder folks :)

ShadowHeart 2073Moderator

Europe PC
I have several old ladder characters (not just smiters) collecting dust on SC NL. I was thinking of making a giveaway centered around all my old L-turned-NL characters (not just paladins) that I never play with. I already incorporated some into the prize pool in the HC SSF challenge, but I was thinking more along the lines of a proper event/giveaway. Anyway, I know that doesn't really help you right now lol, but just saying that you could have a chance to win something come the time if I can figure out what to do with all of it :)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Schnorki 3309Moderator

PC
Let me just go ahead and point out that this is your second dedicated "give me stuff!" topic in 1 week, despite you yourself acknowledging that begging is frowned upon.

If you actively want to ask for free stuff, beyond the regular giveaways, existing 'free' trades and plenty of giveaway games in-game at this time of season, please keep it to making a specific 'wtb' trade and using the 'free' tag. You might get lucky, you might not but at least that way you're utilizing the free/trade system the way it is meant to, rather than creating a new "begging topic" for each of your character ideas.

Additionally, seeing how you're basically asking for largely just the exact same stuff again as you originally (pre-edit) did in your prior topic:
The same responses still apply.
Merged topics.
Locked.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...