Conviction
Scepter
, but but it drill for two sockets.

Screenshot 2024-04-29 142121.pngScreenshot 2024-04-29 142140.png
Without the sockets, you would have been able to sell it for around 30-40
Jah
runes on non-ladder. :'(
great, that's my luck and my foolish then
Its ok dude, don't beat yourself up over it. We've all made bonehead mistakes before. Yours is just on the high end of expensive lessons learned. Back when I was looking to make Exile, I was so focused on finding a 4os ethereal 45all res
Sacred Rondache
that when I found a 4os 45 all res non ethereal one I dropped in on the Ground...forgetting that Spirit was even a thing, and that the base was actually still very valuable. I realized it a week later.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
leafsax wrote: 2 weeks ago
Lanceor wrote: 2 weeks ago
Lucky or no lucky

Dropped one 0os +3 FoH +3
Conviction
Scepter

Without the sockets, you would have been able to sell it for around 30-40
Jah
runes on non-ladder. :'(
great, that's my luck and my foolish then
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news... this is how we learn I suppose, and I don't think you'll ever make that mistake again!

If it's any consolation, I did check again what a 2 socket one is worth - probably 1-2
Jah
. While it can't be used for a BiS runeword, I imaging someone would put two facets into it for a mean FoH stick.

Lanceor's FoH Zealot Guide
Farm everything. Wreck Ubers.
■ Often online all day, but I'm on call so I may have to leave in a hurry.
■ Sydney timezone: UTC +10.

Man that
Scepter
, the pain, I can barely look at the pics, I remember using one of those on a FoH paladin with 5 facets back in the old days, it would smash everyone to the Ground in duels
I'm ecstatic! Just did Ubers with my Amazon and look what they dropped! It's in Spanish but it's quite straightforward. :D

I play both ladder and non-ladder.
my boy
Rakanishu
with the most random
Vex
+ 2 max dmg/ 20 AR small charm on the way to Cows. Hell yeah
Lucky or no lucky

Conviction
Scepter

Man, you're in this website, you can check everything here, yet you lost your generational Wealth opportunity. I'm so sorry to see this. :( Good luck for the rest of your search!

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!
What about this one?
Kriss_De_Valnor_ wrote: 2 weeks ago
What about this one?
Untitled.jpg
For pally sticks, you're looking for +3 Foh/+3
Conviction
or +3 Hammers/+3
Concentration
that can get 5os.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
Knappogue wrote: 2 weeks ago
What about this one?
Untitled.jpg
Conviction
or +3 Hammers/+3
Concentration
that can get 5os.
And they’re use as a cta base?
Atomicharmony24 wrote: 2 weeks ago
Knappogue wrote: 2 weeks ago
What about this one?
Untitled.jpg
Conviction
or +3 Hammers/+3
Concentration
that can get 5os.
And they’re use as a cta base?
FoH/
Conviction
stick usually has 5x lightning jewels in it. Hammer/
Concentration
stick usually has CTA made in it for the extra +1 all skills, since there are no facet jewels that help magic damage (the type of damage hammers deals).

Is that one extra skill worth more than fcr and the attributes from a hoto? Or do we assume we can make it up from other gears?
Atomicharmony24 wrote: 2 weeks ago
Is that one extra skill worth more than fcr and the attributes from a hoto? Or do we assume we can make it up from other gears?
If you are min/maxing for pvp you can get the FCR from other sources and you'd swap out your res small charms based on your opponent. These highly specialized pally sticks are 99% for PVP, not PVM.

EDIT: PM me or start a new thread if you or anyone else has more questions. I don't want to derail this topic any further.

TheDoo 259

Europe PC
Andi just gave me these... Damn. Still not perfect but yet the best one I founded myself! Self-use sweetness (sometimes you don't need a
Jah
to make things work). :D

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."
Well, not so much me as my friend. We were doing ubers. I had two
Key
sets, he had one. My first was a druid. Fine, cuz I needed it. Then we did his. It was an okay Amazon one he didn't want. So I said I'd take it because I again needed one. So I took it and gave him my second
Key
set so he could retry. And we did. Aaaaand he gets a perfect sorc torch. This like a week after he finds a
Jah
doing cows with me. I have yet to have a high rune drop for me in cows, but he finds one on the other side of the map...

If no price, please make an offer. When offering, please be specific: don't just say
Perfect Gems
, say how many
Perfect Gems
. Thank you!

Necrarch 1697Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
As many know, I have little time to play, so to continue XP-ing my necro, I choose to do mainly DClones. In 5 minutes of play and lot of camping, I can get a bit of Xp and if the roll is good some rune-Wealth...

And today's clone is my 4th 20/20 ! First is a 9 I still use, second a 8 I gave to best mate, 5 I sold recently, this one is a 6 ! One day, I'll eventually hit the 10, but already very happy about this.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Found this earlier!
Started doing Travi yesterday with my newly built MF barb, took no time to start dropping beauties
These dropped in 10 runs at most lol, also a fire skill gc of which I took not pic, guy's barely 87 haven't even equipped the amu yet as it is lvl 89
Lucky or no lucky

Conviction
Scepter

This.
So.
Painful.

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.
Just casually pinning some giant bugs to the cave walls and then...
The barb keeps it coming

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...