Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
12 replies   620935 views

Description

I've found 1
Verdungo's Hearty Cord
yesterday and jumped here to read more info about this item because I never used it.
In the site db there are no more informations so I want to ask... Who (class/build) is using this
Belt
and with what benefit?
Tnx in advance for any contribution... I will write a summary of what we will find in the site db...

Can be used to make Runewords:

I've found 1
Verdungo's Hearty Cord
yesterday and jumped here to read more info about this item because I never used it.
In the site db there are no more informations so I want to ask... Who (class/build) is using this
Belt
and with what benefit?
Tnx in advance for any contribution... I will write a summary of what we will find in the site db...

DiabloDeDeadpool wrote: 2 years ago
May the loot be with you...
It gives a lot of life and damage reduction so I use it on smiter for ubers sometimes after meph is down ofc. Other than that you can use it to hit the 50% max dmg reduction for duels since it pairs with some hit recovery.

Schnorki 3174Moderator

PC
Damage reduction + massive vit = happy smiter.

The hit rec is just a bonus.

Zelym 123

Paladin Europe PC
It is one of the best options (along with
Thundergod's Vigor
and
Arachnid Mesh
) for kicksins and melee assassins in general.
WW/
Berserk
/
Concentrate
barbarian can use it. If you couple it with
Stormshield
, you can achieve the 50% damage reduction
Cap
I use it on my summoner for some extra life and DR, but I will probably switch to the
Arachnid Mesh
when I find it.
Mostly melee characters but I use it on my smiter. Pretty much every Uber build besides summoner necro ( uses arachnids ) uses that I believe.

Xbox GT: Cinomed541 add me if you need someone to play with.
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed. Which is far better than Replenish Life +10-13 in verdungo.

Schnorki 3174Moderator

PC
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed. Which is far better than Replenish Life +10-13 in verdungo.
I'm fairly certain that the "fully healed" you see is from your Enigma's Life after Kill.
Life stolen, much like mana stolen, does absolutely nothing for casters. Those only work for physical weapon attacks. And even then only on mobs that can be leeched off of.
String of Ears
only beats Verdungo's on something like a melee barb or pure zealot. I.e. builds that actually do leech.
Schnorki wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
I'm fairly certain that the "fully healed" you see is from your Enigma's Life after Kill.
Life stolen, much like mana stolen, does absolutely nothing for casters. Those only work for physical weapon attacks. And even then only on mobs that can be leeched off of.
String of Ears
only beats Verdungo's on something like a melee barb or pure zealot. I.e. builds that actually do leech.
Lol, looks like iam too noob to give advice
If you like health,
String of Ears
LOL

Offer if price not stated
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.
OrcozZio wrote: 2 years ago
I've found 1
Verdungo's Hearty Cord
Belt
and with what benefit?
There are Several Reasons to use Verdungos.

Basicly every melee build will use A: Verdungos or B:
String of Ears
for regular farming.

First of all. if you dont need the Lifeleech of the
String of Ears
, Verdungos is always the better option.
That is just because of the up to 40 Vitality.
40 Vit = 8 Levels of Bump into Vita to reach it. Which also means 40 Vit on Verdungos equals 8 levels you can invest Points into Strength -> 40 Str. to use your gear
So if you absolutley need the Lifeleech use
String of Ears
. In every other scenario go for Dungos. So you can use your other stuff earlier.
At Endgame its just more Lifetotal you have.

Stay a while and listen

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...