Can be used to make Runewords:

OP

ShadowHeart 1939Moderator

Europe PC
The last of the Three has
Fallen
Upgraded to Spirit + Ancient's Pledge.

Nightmare next! xD

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
OP

Europe PC
So it begins anew :)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.

Necrarch 1706Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Well done mate ! Don't fall into overconfidence thinking Nightmare is easy.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP

Europe PC
Necrarch wrote: 1 month ago
Well done mate ! Don't fall into overconfidence thinking Nightmare is easy.
Lol yeah I'll try my best :P

This little beauty dropped out of nowhere in Act 1 Nightmare, guess I have an Insight now too xD

OP

Europe PC
The evil queen has
Fallen
. Again. This time on Nightmare :)

I bet on your victory. Matriarch wyrm-slayer ! :)

Schnorki 3249Moderator

PC
I now do, too.

Mainly because of that lucky
Partizan
... :D

Necrarch 1706Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Nikanu wrote: 1 month ago
I think it's not Matriarch for HC, right ?

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP

Europe PC
Nikanu wrote: 1 month ago
Schnorki wrote: 1 month ago
I now do, too.

Mainly because of that lucky
Partizan
... :D
Thanks for the vote of confidence :D

Necrarch wrote: 1 month ago
I think it's not Matriarch for HC, right ?
You're right, the titles are different on HC:
Destroyer > Conqueror > Guardian

Instead of the usual
Slayer > Champion > Patriarch/Matriarch

OP

Europe PC
Diablo and
Baal
have escaped me. Next time,
Vengeance

"You're an inspiration! And such a hero that it makes me look twice as bad...

Ahh, you're OK... Hey! Just save some glory for us little guys, huh?
"

- Congratulations from
Geglash
, and also me 😆
My bad, guardian wyrm-slayer hehehe

TheDoo 265

Europe PC
Hehe now THAT'S a challenge and creativity at it's best. Kudos to Mr. not-so-Shadow-after-all Heart!

You plan on doing other quests or you are just going straight thru the game all the way through?

Nevertheless I'm gonna say you die to a nasty group of Night Lords in
Halls of Pain
on Hell, and why were you there? -You were trying to desperately farm
Nihlathak
for a couple of times not only to prove that you are strong enough to kill waves and
Baal
but to get that one sweet item you had in mind that will assure your ultimate victory (sweaty palms when you are near the end can do that ya know)! :)

You gonna tele inside a group of Mana Burn Night Lords and got perma stuck...
Also last
Nihlathak
's yelp will be: "I will KILL you!" Mission failed successfully! :D

I die to the most stupid things all the time on SC but I'm not as skillful player as [most of] you. Now for a bit of confidence boost, you got this! There will always be a chance to die to something unexpected, this is our beloved Diablo 2 after all. :)
Thanks for all the progress tracking/info, that's kinda cool as well...

Have fun and good luck (and to all participants). :)

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."
So great to see your rapid SSF progress! NM is the easiest part of the game, we all know that, and it is true indeed, but maybe you don't know that in HC several of us DIED exclusively on NM, even the great Xan died once.
I never died in Hell (we know what is there so we play very cautious as opposite to NM), but 5 times in NM, dolls/ancients! Be careful.
BTW, titles after finishing Hell on Classic are King or Queen, just to put a bug in your
Ear
:-)

Plz do not send friend requests without posting.
OP

Europe PC
Curumo69 wrote: 1 month ago
So great to see your rapid SSF progress! NM is the easiest part of the game, we all know that, and it is true indeed, but maybe you don't know that in HC several of us DIED exclusively on NM, even the great Xan died once.
I never died in Hell (we know what is there so we play very cautious as opposite to NM), but 5 times in NM, dolls/ancients! Be careful.
BTW, titles after finishing Hell on Classic are King or Queen, just to put a bug in your
Ear
:-)
I did have a near-Death experience with dolls in
Kurast Sewers Level 2
. I went counter-clockwise and hadn't found any enemies halfway around, so I got careless and just assumed the whole level was empty and teleported directly to the area with the quest chest - only to find that I landed right in the middle of an Undead Soul Killer elite pack as well as a Horadrim Ancient with Horror minions to boot. I barely got out of there alive, had probably <10% HP left after a few dolls exploded in my face. Doesn't exactly make it easier when I play with minimum brightness making all the indoor dungeon areas extremely dark lol. Needless to say, I was much more careful from then on :P

I know the feeling, and your heart goes bum-bada-bum. You must admit, nothing like that in SC, right?
Also, every map, really every map has ONLY 3 different types of monsters (exceptions are monsters that are always present, like some superuniques, or for example in Act V those frozen creatures, they are always there near the chest), but, ELITE can be ANY type. I mean this:
You enter Durance L1, and u see zombies, mages and the big ones, forgot the name. That means there's no dolls as regular mob.
It is 100% checked and true. But there CAN be ELITE doll pack! Even in Durance L3 can be elite doll pack, had only once in 2 yrs, but they were.

OP

Europe PC
Curumo69 wrote: 1 month ago
I know the feeling, and your heart goes bum-bada-bum. You must admit, nothing like that in SC, right?
Oh yeah, that's very true. And I do enjoy the tension - I like slow paced suspenseful games, it's just not what I'm looking for with D2R normally. It's been a lot of fun so far and regardless how this goes in the end, I'll definitely return to HC, I just don't see myself playing mainly HC ;)

OP

Europe PC
Mephisto
shall no longer darken our souls with hatred.
Durance of Hate was so scary with all the dolls running around that I took it extremely slow, never teleporting to a spot I couldn't actually see. I found the exit to level 3 before the waypoint and didn't dare to go find the waypoint 😂

OP

Europe PC
Terror
stalks Hell no more xD
Lord De Seis
actually spawned close to the seal, the typical Death trap location, but I had anticipated it and stayed in the corner behind the seal while opening it. That turned out to be a good choice, as it could easily have been the end of this run otherwise lol.

GZ!
I have an Obsession that always must find all waypoints, although I practically use them only in Hell. But every WP on any difficulty must be found, sometimes a rather dangerous and unnecessary Obsession in HC🤣
Did I mention I must kill all the mobs on the given map? I am the slowest D2 player in Galaxy, of course. But L98 HC is the only thing that counts, I guess😀

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation