Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
16 replies   3052 views

Description

Hello everyone,

I have a dilemma and I would like to ask the experts gathered here for advice.

I have just found my second
Jah
rune. I play solo offline exclusively so this is a big deal for me. And I was wondering about the best way to utilize them - what do you think, should I wait for
Ber
rune and craft Enigma (I never had that item) or craft Dream runewords in
Helm
and shield and try Tesladin and Dream Sorceress? I already have Infinity - found two
Ber
runes before I got my first
Jah
and I just couldn't resist. It's a difficult decision for me - I don't trade so it may be months before I get any high runes.

Thank you in advance for all your advice and answers!

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello everyone,

I have a dilemma and I would like to ask the experts gathered here for advice.

I have just found my second
Jah
rune. I play solo offline exclusively so this is a big deal for me. And I was wondering about the best way to utilize them - what do you think, should I wait for
Ber
rune and craft Enigma (I never had that item) or craft Dream runewords in
Helm
and shield and try Tesladin and Dream Sorceress? I already have Infinity - found two
Ber
runes before I got my first
Jah
and I just couldn't resist. It's a difficult decision for me - I don't trade so it may be months before I get any high runes.

Thank you in advance for all your advice and answers!
If you think you wouldn't *just* play the tesladin/Dream sorc, then definitely go with Enigma because you wouldn't regret the ability to transfer Enigma around every other character you'd be playing later. I had my fun with Dream but nothing beats the Goku ability (instant transmission) :D

If we have a trade, just add me to bnet rather than waiting for a delayed forum response please, thank you!
OP
Dansyn wrote: 6 months ago
If you think you wouldn't *just* play the tesladin/Dream sorc, then definitely go with Enigma because you wouldn't regret the ability to transfer Enigma around every other character you'd be playing later. I had my fun with Dream but nothing beats the Goku ability (instant transmission) :D
Thanks for opinion!
I play solo offline too - definitely Enigma first!

I made a tesladin and it was cool for a bit, then fell out of favor, but my first Enigma… my god every character used it! The game is sooooo much better once you have an Enigma.

It’ll help you get more runes faster

Enigma
Enigma
Enigma - in a normal quality
Mage Plate
: superior costs an arm and a leg to repair,
Archon Plate
takes too much base strength and
Dusk Shroud
makes your character look like a hobo

I don’t know if i mentioned it but you should make an Enigma before making dual dreams (also you’d probably want to make your pallly Dream shield in a pally only shield, thus requiring another Dream later for your sorc…and the dual Dream sorc is ‘technically’ better than a Dream paladin… but that’s debatable)

Necrarch 1703Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Congrats for the
Jah
:)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP
Nate2.0 wrote: 6 months ago
I play solo offline too - definitely Enigma first!

I made a tesladin and it was cool for a bit, then fell out of favor, but my first Enigma… my god every character used it! The game is sooooo much better once you have an Enigma.

It’ll help you get more runes faster

Enigma
Enigma
Enigma - in a normal quality
Mage Plate
: superior costs an arm and a leg to repair,
Archon Plate
takes too much base strength and
Dusk Shroud
makes your character look like a hobo

I don’t know if i mentioned it but you should make an Enigma before making dual dreams (also you’d probably want to make your pallly Dream shield in a pally only shield, thus requiring another Dream later for your sorc…and the dual Dream sorc is ‘technically’ better than a Dream paladin… but that’s debatable)
So Enigma Party grows stronger... Thanks!
OP
Necrarch wrote: 6 months ago
Congrats for the
Jah
:)
Thanks, before D2R my greatest achievement was
Um
rune...

Necrarch 1703Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
I have to say that before D2R, I played before runewords around 2003 so I probably Charsied my runes :D

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus

DCain 23

Asia PC
Before 1.10 I think
Jah
wasn't even called
Jah
:) Definitely Enigma it is another level.
Good old versions were much easier, I was rushing full player game with my 75 level amazon that only had burriza.
I have yet to hear of someone who got an Enigma (whether self found or bought through trade) and regretted it. It's just too good to pass on :]

If we have a trade, just add me to bnet rather than waiting for a delayed forum response please, thank you!
OP
Thanks for all the feedback! So I will wait for my third
Ber
rune.
Hope it drops soon for you! I think I’ve ever only found like 6, 1 from cows, one from a random monster beside shank, all the others from
Travincal
. If i needed another I’d head there!
OP
Nate2.0 wrote: 6 months ago
Hope it drops soon for you! I think I’ve ever only found like 6, 1 from cows, one from a random monster beside shank, all the others from
Travincal
. If i needed another I’d head there!
Upadte: The time has come. Execute order Enigma:
I followed your advice. After about 25-30
Travincal
runs I got my second
Sur
and was able to obtain
Ber
. Thank you and everyone else.
Congrats! You won’t be disappointed!
Wow, good for you dude. I've found one
Ber
all year! You gotta leprechaun in your pocket or somethin? ; )

Necrarch 1703Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
GG ! :)

Annihilus
Dansyn wrote: 6 months ago
I have yet to hear of someone who got an Enigma (whether self found or bought through trade) and regretted it. It's just too good to pass on :]
My poison necro regretted the loss of 50% skill damage 15%mana rgn/ lifesteal, and all the res of Bramble. But if you want to juke diablo out of his demonic sneakers like he's an 8 year old you gotta make a few sacrifices lol

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...