Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
10 replies   727 views

Description

Device: OnePlus 6.
Browser: Google Chrome.

Frozen my trades on the 24th of Februari and just used the unfreeze feature 5 minutes ago. Only to find that all my trades are gone. I may have done something wrong but I highly doubt it.

It is no big deal, was only a handful of items, but I dare say it isn't working as intended. :D

Can be used to make Runewords:

Device: OnePlus 6.
Browser: Google Chrome.

Frozen my trades on the 24th of Februari and just used the unfreeze feature 5 minutes ago. Only to find that all my trades are gone. I may have done something wrong but I highly doubt it.

It is no big deal, was only a handful of items, but I dare say it isn't working as intended. :D
Fixedby Teebling11 months agoGo to post
Should be fixed in 1.42. Yet to test on prod, have a trade up and frozen, we'll see in 3-4 days time :P

Can trade on PC and PlayStation.

Necrarch 1583Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Maybe an auto-bump with the Unfreeze should be nice ?

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Teebling 5806Admin

Europe PC
OP - sorry about this and will try to reproduce and investigate. I can't bring your trades back unfortunately.

When you went to your stash to unfreeze the trades - were they still there? Like, did they vanish after you unfroze, or were they already gone when you first revisited your stash?
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
Maybe an auto-bump with the Unfreeze should be nice ?
This is what already happens - the moment they are unfrozen they are also bumped.

OP
I think they were already gone, but I didnt really pay attention at the moment. I just assumed it was all part of the proces and went ahead with the unfreeze.

Can trade on PC and PlayStation.
Had the same issue and I think also that the trades were already gone after freezing them.

bug-reports/frozen-then-defrosted-trade ... 18981.html

Please not offer lower runes than
Pul
(only exception is
Ral
), but rather pgems - especially pamets - or keys.

only NON-ladder trade

Teebling 5806Admin

Europe PC
I think I have been able to hotfix this. I made a small change to the auto prune query, set up a test listing, froze it, manually set it to be ready for expiration, did a manual prune, and it persisted (didn't disappear). All other trades that were frozen at the time also persisted.

So afaik this is fixed now.

Nope, still not working by the look of things.

Teebling 5806Admin

Europe PC
Should be fixed in 1.42. Yet to test on prod, have a trade up and frozen, we'll see in 3-4 days time :P
This post was marked as the fix.

This issue isn't fully resolved.
I was playing in Ladder 3, I waited till after the ladder reset to freeze my trades for a 10-day work trip.

Upon return my trades were gone when I looked at my profile.
Ladder trades, got converted to non-ladder by the site, then froze the next day, then disappeared some days later.

Plz Add me on bnet (and comment in thread) when accepting my offer or offering my asking price
One of my trade partners is away on vacation. I saw the trades frozen on his account so I checked from time to time. After the 72 hours everything was still there. The trades disappeared after 6 days, double the standard time. Maybe this information will prove useful somehow.

LE: I don't know how the code works, but I think it should automatically bounce itself after 72 hours in an infinite loop. Maybe it stops somehow after only one loop step or something like that?

All my trades are Non Ladder.
Usually available between 7 and 11 pm during the week (UTC+02:00 time) and most of the day on weekends.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems

jnvc 25

Europe PC
Can also confirm that it doesn't work as it should, had my trades frozen from friday on, now they're gone.

All my trades are NON-LADDER

Teebling 5806Admin

Europe PC
I have disabled the broken Freeze Trades function and UI until this is fixed properly.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...