Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   825 views

Description

Hey ;)

I am wondering if anyone know a website/tool to translate item names no matter if they are unique or of lower quality?!
Of course I could also play in English but a good friend of mine has also started to play d2 after a 20 year break and he prefers not to play english.

For me it would be important not to change the language of the client to English and still know the correct name for a trade on Diablo2.io - can someone please help me?
How do you other "non-native English speakers" do it? Sure with most unique items it's no problem but with some blue and yellows etc. it becomes more difficult ;P

Greetings and a nice day to you all!

//PS: on console versions it is a bit easier because you do not have to close the game - just edit the game settings but I do no always play on consoles, more often on PC I guess
Description by wendigo

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hey ;)

I am wondering if anyone know a website/tool to translate item names no matter if they are unique or of lower quality?!
Of course I could also play in English but a good friend of mine has also started to play d2 after a 20 year break and he prefers not to play english.

For me it would be important not to change the language of the client to English and still know the correct name for a trade on Diablo2.io - can someone please help me?
How do you other "non-native English speakers" do it? Sure with most unique items it's no problem but with some blue and yellows etc. it becomes more difficult ;P

Greetings and a nice day to you all!

//PS: on console versions it is a bit easier because you do not have to close the game - just edit the game settings but I do no always play on consoles, more often on PC I guess
wendigo wrote: 10 months ago
For constant names (uniques, sets, base items, magic pre- and suffixes, superuniques) - good Memory and decades of playing. I am not aware of any such multilingual data base. diablo2.io could be the first one! :)
For random names (rare items, unique monsters) - just refer to the item's type and stats / monster affixes, random names are irrelevant.
Actually some months back some1 posted such tool here on the forum. I'm at work atm, so can't really dig to find it

NOT PLAYING MUCH LATELY; ON MY MINECRAFT/MELEE GRIND
You can always make alternative offers with Keys.
I don't really trade in pgems.
Can trade on PC and Switch

second account JuliePayette#1511

atari 429

Europe XLinux
For magic items you can check the affixes on a site for the English name e.g. https://diablo-archive.fandom.com/wiki/ ... Diablo_II)

NOT PLAYING MUCH LATELY; ON MY MINECRAFT/MELEE GRIND
You can always make alternative offers with Keys.
I don't really trade in pgems.
Can trade on PC and Switch

second account JuliePayette#1511
OP
Trang Oul wrote: 10 months ago
For constant names (uniques, sets, base items, magic pre- and suffixes, superuniques) - good Memory and decades of playing. I am not aware of any such multilingual data base. diablo2.io could be the first one! :)
Yeah ;) the most stuff is not quite a problem but the trade section of this site encouraged me to be exact.
Trang Oul wrote: 10 months ago
For random names (rare items, unique monsters) - just refer to the item's type and stats / monster affixes, random names are irrelevant.
Mhmm but maybe I took the red underlined text in the following picture too serious ("or enter a title for your trade" seems to be a legit option too):
JulieP wrote: 10 months ago
Didnt have to dig too long :) forums/ask-baal-for-a-translation-t1260 ... t=language
Mate that is really great :3 totally overseen that thread! Thank you very much and thanks to everyone replying :D
JulieP wrote: 10 months ago
Didnt have to dig too long :) forums/ask-baal-for-a-translation-t1260 ... t=language
Brilliant! Thank you!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...