Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
15 replies   1105 views
2

Description

Hey guys,

EDIT: its ladder :)

I am playing
Demon Machine
sorc and I am close to make my own Infinity. But I am not sure if I want it or not. I love act 5 merc and I hate act 2 merc. But this game is about my performance and with Infinity it should be high. But there is this lil barb who can walk me throught entire locations if I die somewhere. I really love him.

I would love to see impact with Infinity to make decision if yes for merc or in
Spear
for spearzon.


Is here someone willing to loan me his Infinity for day or two for
Ist
?
As counter proposal I will trade you (those Plague swords should be around
Ber
) +
Ber
so if either of us would scam the other. We both could make same items after selling and buying.
Description by The Flash
5

Can be used to make Runewords:

7
Hey guys,

EDIT: its ladder :)

I am playing
Demon Machine
sorc and I am close to make my own Infinity. But I am not sure if I want it or not. I love act 5 merc and I hate act 2 merc. But this game is about my performance and with Infinity it should be high. But there is this lil barb who can walk me throught entire locations if I die somewhere. I really love him.

I would love to see impact with Infinity to make decision if yes for merc or in
Spear
for spearzon.


Is here someone willing to loan me his Infinity for day or two for
Ist
?
As counter proposal I will trade you (those Plague swords should be around
Ber
) +
Ber
so if either of us would scam the other. We both could make same items after selling and buying.

check my other trades: member/The%20Flash/
my free items: simple t4t is fine with me :) what you pay is up to you
free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
,
Nef
, keys, pame, pruby, jewel
7
May be not what you're after but recreating your character with a hero editor and testing it in single player might help.
https://d2runewizard.com/hero-editor
7
User avatar

moot11 122

Americas PC
edit: sorry dude.
hope you get one on ladder
7
OP
Insomnia wrote: 1 year ago
May be not what you're after but recreating your character with a hero editor and testing it in single player might help.
https://d2runewizard.com/hero-editor
hmm that never thought my mind. I have never used it before. Might be worth of trying.

I am just skeptical to any tests. If its not in real then there is small part of me which is not convinced about its truth.

check my other trades: member/The%20Flash/
my free items: simple t4t is fine with me :) what you pay is up to you
free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
,
Nef
, keys, pame, pruby, jewel
7
just recreate your char offline and build an Infinity in like an
Eth
4os CV base, as easiest to get base for testing

NL 93 Summon Necro, 89 Hammerdin, 89 Fohdin, 88 Light sorc, 86 Blizz Sorc, 84 Smiter, 60+
Enchant
sorc

Ladder Necro, 2x Sorc, Hammer,
Enchant
etc

UTC +10, from Sydney, Australia Wolfie83#6920 & Cyric#31733
7
User avatar

Schnorki 3328Moderator

PC
The tests are as real as you make them.

If you give a validly designed char an actual Infinity in SP, the results are similar to online play. If you mess up the item design and your Infinity suddenly has 5000% ED then yeah...not so much. :P

Some other factors do come into play as SP is by default slightly different, both due to ping and due to differences in SP/NL vs. L scaling but that's typically not a truly significant difference all in all.


That having been said, I dare say the answer is a very clear "yes". Infinity far exceeds Plague for res reduction, not only because the -res is significantly higher but also because waiting for an aura tick is generally far quicker than waiting for LR procs off Plague.

Additionally, you might be surprised by just how strong an A2 Infinity merc himself is. Given decent other gear (i.e. fort), they can absolutely clear entire areas for you just as much as an A5 merc can, if not even more so.

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.
7
OP
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
The tests are as real as you make them.

If you give a validly designed char an actual Infinity in SP, the results are similar to online play. If you mess up the item design and your Infinity suddenly has 5000% ED then yeah...not so much. :P

Some other factors do come into play as SP is by default slightly different, both due to ping and due to differences in SP/NL vs. L scaling but that's typically not a truly significant difference all in all.


That having been said, I dare say the answer is a very clear "yes". Infinity far exceeds Plague for res reduction, not only because the -res is significantly higher but also because waiting for an aura tick is generally far quicker than waiting for LR procs off Plague.

Additionally, you might be surprised by just how strong an A2 Infinity merc himself is. Given decent other gear (i.e. fort), they can absolutely clear entire areas for you just as much as an A5 merc can, if not even more so.
thanks for Insight, as always. Well act2 merc we all have been using them for Eternity until recent patch buffing act5. I kinda like him more than Emilio.

check my other trades: member/The%20Flash/
my free items: simple t4t is fine with me :) what you pay is up to you
free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
,
Nef
, keys, pame, pruby, jewel
7
The Flash wrote: 1 year ago
Hey guys,

EDIT: its ladder :)

I am playing
Demon Machine
sorc and I am close to make my own Infinity. But I am not sure if I want it or not. I love act 5 merc and I hate act 2 merc. But this game is about my performance and with Infinity it should be high. But there is this lil barb who can walk me throught entire locations if I die somewhere. I really love him.

I would love to see impact with Infinity to make decision if yes for merc or in
Spear
for spearzon.


Is here someone willing to loan me his Infinity for day or two for
Ist
?
As counter proposal I will trade you (those Plague swords should be around
Ber
) +
Ber
so if either of us would scam the other. We both could make same items after selling and buying.
obrazek.png
obrazek.png
I can only say that Infinity spearzon is really fun!!
7
OP
or.houster wrote: 1 year ago
I can only say that Infinity spearzon is really fun!!
I just made Infinity in
Spear


Does
Pierce
matters when I use lighting strike?
Is even griffon needed?

check my other trades: member/The%20Flash/
my free items: simple t4t is fine with me :) what you pay is up to you
free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
,
Nef
, keys, pame, pruby, jewel
7
The Flash wrote: 1 year ago
or.houster wrote: 1 year ago
I can only say that Infinity spearzon is really fun!!
I just made Infinity in
Spear


Does
Pierce
matters when I use lighting strike?
Is even griffon needed?
Pierce
not important at all.
I played without griffin's and ate p8 cows but i'm sure it'll help a lot.
Dropped many a rune there, high clear speed. Didn't even make Enigma...
7
OP
or.houster wrote: 1 year ago
The Flash wrote: 1 year ago
or.houster wrote: 1 year ago
I can only say that Infinity spearzon is really fun!!
I just made Infinity in
Spear


Does
Pierce
matters when I use lighting strike?
Is even griffon needed?
Pierce
not important at all.
I played without griffin's and ate p8 cows but i'm sure it'll help a lot.
Dropped many a rune there, high clear speed. Didn't even make Enigma...
atm I am using this:
https://maxroll.gg/d2/d2planner/#m201065c
75IAS, high res. insane FRW. I Still dont have rings and some crafted amulet. I wont probably be using any merc, without
Teleport
he will be always out of screen
Any tips on what do improve?
Also where to put remaining skill points? boost
Valkyrie
? or ignore valk and go for critical so i do more physical dmg so i leech more life?
powerstrike, lighting bolt,
Charged Strike
, lighting strike - 20 + 2prereq,
passive all 1

check my other trades: member/The%20Flash/
my free items: simple t4t is fine with me :) what you pay is up to you
free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
,
Nef
, keys, pame, pruby, jewel
7
The Flash wrote: 1 year ago
or.houster wrote: 1 year ago
The Flash wrote: 1 year ago


I just made Infinity in
Spear


Does
Pierce
matters when I use lighting strike?
Is even griffon needed?
Pierce
not important at all.
I played without griffin's and ate p8 cows but i'm sure it'll help a lot.
Dropped many a rune there, high clear speed. Didn't even make Enigma...
atm I am using this:
https://maxroll.gg/d2/d2planner/#m201065c
75IAS, high res. insane FRW. I Still dont have rings and some crafted amulet. I wont probably be using any merc, without
Teleport
he will be always out of screen
Any tips on what do improve?
Also where to put remaining skill points? boost
Valkyrie
? or ignore valk and go for critical so i do more physical dmg so i leech more life?
powerstrike, lighting bolt,
Charged Strike
, lighting strike - 20 + 2prereq,
passive all 1
The link shows nothing for me. I'd get max valk yeah. I used a might merc with reaper's I think, that boosted my leech a lot. And I used highlord's- I used the amazon
Spear
with +skills and attack speed was really important. Some people used act1 wkth Faith so they can wear griffin's. I used andy. She needs IAS.
Oh and I didn't even use cta, I did Harmony off hand.
Though these days Hustle exists, it may solve your IAS issues and provide even more r/w. But you miss out on skills- which make a difference with
Lightning Strike
.
7
OP
or.houster wrote: 1 year ago
The link shows nothing for me.
thats bummer :(
my gear:
Kira for resists with 15IAS jewel
non sup
Matriarchal Spear
+3 Infinity
Hustle armor
3/20 gloves
Tgod
Natalya
Boots
- 40frw and dual res

just random rings and amu (amu is self found cats eye) - do you remember those fast charging spearzons - rogues in act1? Well they are super slow now :D
btw using Harmony makes very small difference - Infinity has 35frw - if u run without attacking you can feel very small difference, but if u killing monsters in between thats basicly same run speed
regarding what to wear on offhand I have no clue - probably some TP staff or something with +skills for valk

20/19 anni
no torch yet
no skillers yet

as i made spearzon on maxroll (not working link). Highest dmg I got was with Faith merc and griffon, but thats super expensive.
I was thinking about to go for 125IAS using highlord, andy and nosferatu, but this build would have such a bad resists. And difference in DPS is like 10% which is not much.

I have walked all important locations @ p1 before I went to bed. And just super easy. Lighting strike vs everything.
Charged Strike
on bosses and souls. No shield so I have to drink more of then than I like (I have only 2mana leech, no life leech yet). But over all its super strong "hold right button" build", not much safe as
Frenzy
barb with life leech, but crazy dmg.

Also I am thinking to get Hustle sword (+Plague) for my merc to reach 2,77attacks per sec. But I dont think he can keep up. Maybe if I let him
Charge
his
Frenzy
, dunno.

My dmg: game says 780-1180 + 1-4,2k lighting dmg. How does it work? To get almost double chance for double dmg for life and mana leech seems kinda smart.
My normal attack has AR 1483 - 67% chance to hit vs
Fallen
.

I dont need AR for those lighting, but will physical attack always hit too? Before I noticed this I put 15/94AR jewel into kira which is probably waste, but looks nice.

Btw what really intrigues me is that on main screen.
Spear
is so long that it wont even fit on screen :D

check my other trades: member/The%20Flash/
my free items: simple t4t is fine with me :) what you pay is up to you
free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
,
Nef
, keys, pame, pruby, jewel
7
The Flash wrote: 1 year ago
or.houster wrote: 1 year ago
The link shows nothing for me.
thats bummer :(
my gear:
Kira for resists with 15IAS jewel
non sup
Matriarchal Spear
+3 Infinity
Hustle armor
3/20 gloves
Tgod
Natalya
Boots
- 40frw and dual res

just random rings and amu (amu is self found cats eye) - do you remember those fast charging spearzons - rogues in act1? Well they are super slow now :D
btw using Harmony makes very small difference - Infinity has 35frw - if u run without attacking you can feel very small difference, but if u killing monsters in between thats basicly same run speed
regarding what to wear on offhand I have no clue - probably some TP staff or something with +skills for valk

20/19 anni
no torch yet
no skillers yet

as i made spearzon on maxroll (not working link). Highest dmg I got was with Faith merc and griffon, but thats super expensive.
I was thinking about to go for 125IAS using highlord, andy and nosferatu, but this build would have such a bad resists. And difference in DPS is like 10% which is not much.

I have walked all important locations @ p1 before I went to bed. And just super easy. Lighting strike vs everything.
Charged Strike
on bosses and souls. No shield so I have to drink more of then than I like (I have only 2mana leech, no life leech yet). But over all its super strong "hold right button" build", not much safe as
Frenzy
barb with life leech, but crazy dmg.

Also I am thinking to get Hustle sword (+Plague) for my merc to reach 2,77attacks per sec. But I dont think he can keep up. Maybe if I let him
Charge
his
Frenzy
, dunno.

My dmg: game says 780-1180 + 1-4,2k lighting dmg. How does it work? To get almost double chance for double dmg for life and mana leech seems kinda smart.
My normal attack has AR 1483 - 67% chance to hit vs
Fallen
.

I dont need AR for those lighting, but will physical attack always hit too? Before I noticed this I put 15/94AR jewel into kira which is probably waste, but looks nice.

Btw what really intrigues me is that on main screen.
Spear
is so long that it wont even fit on screen :D
I admit I hate Plague. So inconsistent. If u want an
Eth
one I'm selling lol. Hustle seems perfrct... I simply used Peace for the skills.
Use a ring for resists (duel leech). Maybe
Sacrifice
1-2 skiller for a 15 resist all gc.
I remember drinking pots too. Maybe act2 with Insight then?
I remember I had bad resists and it didn't matter-
Lightning Strike
puts everything into hit recovery all the time. I mainly did cows so nothing shot at me further than LS range.

Biggest problem with cows... is other players trying to steal hehe
7
OP
or.houster wrote: 1 year ago
I admit I hate Plague. So inconsistent. If u want an
Eth
one I'm selling lol. Hustle seems perfrct... I simply used Peace for the skills.
Use a ring for resists (duel leech). Maybe
Sacrifice
1-2 skiller for a 15 resist all gc.
I remember drinking pots too. Maybe act2 with Insight then?
I remember I had bad resists and it didn't matter-
Lightning Strike
puts everything into hit recovery all the time. I mainly did cows so nothing shot at me further than LS range.

Biggest problem with cows... is other players trying to steal hehe
hmm Plague, you have quite low rolls, but
Lo
is cheap. Sending u bnet request. Yeah they are inconsistent. But vs dclone they works.

I bought another 4% manaleech ring (still crappy one) and i dont have to drink mana with 6mana leech.
With Kira. I can be full on skillers and few res sc.

But i am still drinking life potions.

But because I run, and I have huge aoe dmg I basicly clear everything like Dragon pala without any significant delay. so i find plenty of potions

check my other trades: member/The%20Flash/
my free items: simple t4t is fine with me :) what you pay is up to you
free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
,
Nef
, keys, pame, pruby, jewel
7
User avatar

Necrarch 1804Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
"Don't care about
Pierce
" for
Lightning Fury
zon seems... really weird to me.

Most javazons end up with
Razortail
+ 1 point in
Pierce
, or TGod with slightly more to go close to 100%
Pierce
for a good reason.

Image

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
9

Advertisment

Hide ads
999

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads
 

 

 

 

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation