Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   2092 views

Description

It would be nice to have more shared stash tabs, I have so much stuff and i litterally have 0 room, I know its been long talked about and brought up. Just would be nice to have. Thanks.

Can be used to make Runewords:

It would be nice to have more shared stash tabs, I have so much stuff and i litterally have 0 room, I know its been long talked about and brought up. Just would be nice to have. Thanks.
Hey,

I think many think the same, but be informed that diablo2.io is not connected to Diablo 2 or Blizzard or Battle.net in any way. So if you want to hand in feedback for the game please do so on the official Website of Blizzard Activision.

Blizz could make it to the Guiness World Records by selling them. Category: World's most expensive cloud storage. I think three shared stashes are just a joke and keep people busy with redundant work that shouldn't be part of the game. Hell, even before d2r it was a better situation as creating new accounts was for free. If i remember correctly, they even did a poll on this during beta with a different result than what they realized. Stacking for currencies like runes and gems is another feature many people demand but it can not be monetized the same way stashtabs could, so i guess it won't happen.

Post ur offer before adding me. No PM. Only add me if u offer bin/lf. No reply after 3 days=offer rejected
No socketing service. No offer lower than
Lem
please.

ShadowHeart 1557Moderator

Europe PC
I'm all on board with the idea of having more space, I would like that too - I mean, that's the main reason why I bought my second account lol. That said, there's an aspect to the limited stash space that I haven't come to appreciate until I started trading - since you can't keep everything, you're encouraged to be very selective in what you keep, and this encourages trading as well as sharing items with others (giveaways). Though, a lot of items also end up being
Charsi
'd or just plain left on the Ground to rot, sooo... I dunno. I do want more stash tabs still. Not an exorbitant number, but a little more at least would be nice.

But yes, as Bytenex said, this site is not affiliated with Activision Blizzard, so a request to the game makers for more stash tabs should be made at the official D2R forums; https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

geo89 50

Assassin Americas XLinux
Blubbalutsch wrote: 1 year ago
Blizz could make it to the Guiness World Records by selling them. Category: World's most expensive cloud storage. I think three shared stashes are just a joke and keep people busy with redundant work that shouldn't be part of the game. Hell, even before d2r it was a better situation as creating new accounts was for free. If i remember correctly, they even did a poll on this during beta with a different result than what they realized. Stacking for currencies like runes and gems is another feature many people demand but it can not be monetized the same way stashtabs could, so i guess it won't happen.
It can easily be monetized. They could sell the currency tab in general or make it limited so that you can get better versions with subsequent tiers. Maybe higher capacities or something similar.

The thing is, how much money is that actually gonna make them compared to how much money they would have to pour into development. They would only convert a fraction of current D2R users into profit & maybe a few new users buying the game.

They're going to make much more money focusing on launching Diablo 4 & making a good product for many D2R players & new players.

This is a HARDCORE trade. PC only.
For me, three shared stash tabs would be enough, IF they make some items (runes, gems, ..) stackable!

Switch Friends Code: 6184-4783-6702
geo89 wrote: 1 year ago
The thing is, how much money is that actually gonna make them compared to how much money they would have to pour into development. They would only convert a fraction of current D2R users into profit & maybe a few new users buying the game.
And possibly lose some of the old users opposing P2W. But unfortunately today more and more players tolerate P2W, so the devs (not only Blizz) decide to embrace it.
Fliflaflo wrote: 1 year ago
For me, three shared stash tabs would be enough, IF they make some items (runes, gems, ..) stackable!
They could even improve the GUI so stacked items are not like items, but "currency", so they don't take the actual space in the stash. That'd also solve the inconvenience of sorting them.

Necrarch 1485Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Considering the hard time they seem to have whenever coding something, I think I actually prefer 2 or 3 more shared stash tabs, at least the bugs should be more easily avoidable and they probably can code it rather easily (the hardest part being the visual one to re-dimension tabs).

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
Just to reiterate this is the feedback forum for the site, not the game, but wanted to chime in here in case anyone from Blizz is watching:
^ This poll has been up for about a year now on the home page - there's clearly a customer base for selling shared stash tabs to. This is potential revenue uplift that you can use to justify the work required to your bosses whoever they are, and keep a large proportion of players happy with.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...