Description

Description by TheOnlyLuca

Can be used to make Runewords:

Schnorki 3326Moderator

PC
Snakecharmed wrote: 1 year ago
GooberGirl wrote: 1 year ago
All good stuff.

I personally think that your feeling that she was "completed" is probably accurate if your taking into consideration of your previously stated goal to have another bowzon active and ready to smash stuff. In that case, you succeeded!

Now your at the wonderful point in D2 where you get to enjoy your hard work and slowly make her insane through min/maxing and other additions. I also have a long way to go with mine.
I think my
Strafe
is sitting around 7.5-8k. She is more than capable of punching through anything I'd like her too, so I enjoy it. Lot's to work towards though; SC's, better jewels, ect. Maybe later down the line a transition to the
Windforce
I have collecting dust that meets how I want to play.

In my opinion, completed and finished tend mean two different things in D2. "I have completed putting together and getting my bowzon active." .. "I have finished my bowzon and she is insane." All subjective to personal stance. But, I'm a bit quirky...

Either way, grats again. If these beefcake screenshots have given you a new goal, that's cool too :) Just don't feel bad about where you are at currently, you do have an accomplishment on your hands.
I can agree with this. There's a lot of looking up in this game, as in trying to measure up to a more polished example of your build versus finding a balance in what works for you given how you play and your available time and resources. If you focus too much on other people's gear or stats, you can lose sight of what you've already done with your time and effort.

At some point in the future, you won't even log in to this game anymore and at best you'll just reminisce about your build on D2Planner or any screenshots or videos you've taken over the years, and that's when you'll wonder whether it was really all worth it. Like for me, I just want the best version of what I've theorycrafted without worrying about absolute perfection where practical improvement is marginal, e.g. spending vast amounts of time and resources acquiring 3/20/20 small charms instead of 3/10+/17+. That being said, I also refused to leave other variables on the table, such as re-rolling Faith and its static 330% ED to 2/15 on a more expensive 12% ED base. If Faith's ED was variable, then we're talking about much worse odds than 1:8 for perfection that I wasn't going to attempt.

The best I can do in this thread as a higher-damaging triple aura bowazon is help point out what areas can be improved if the OP wants to get the most out of the build, and then it's up to the OP to determine whether the cost of acquiring the gear or making the changes are worth it. But even then, TheOnlyLuca is already well beyond the original LoD build that included some perfect gear but only dealt 996-4659
Guided Arrow
damage per shot. The current build is already a fine achievement in terms of building better than what you had before, and yet, there is still room for obvious improvement without fundamentally changing the build.
Wise words.

Don't sweat perfection too much. Hell, depending on your class/build, if you actually start to truly worry about perfection, you will realistically never be able to achieve your goals in a single lifetime (looking at you, perfect base
Claws
/wands/pelts/staves!). Even for more realistic extremes like rolling a perfect Insight or something seemingly silly like that, you can easily invest months upon months on that piece alone and still never get it.

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...