Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
9 replies   1621 views

Am I the only one that can't read descriptions in lobby?

No data yet

Description

I don't know since when I can't read descriptions of games anymore:
Is this a problem on my side? I never know what people want me to read...
Description by Verband

Can be used to make Runewords:

I don't know since when I can't read descriptions of games anymore:
Is this a problem on my side? I never know what people want me to read...

On workdays I am generally available for trade from 19:00 CET to 23:00 CET. Weekends variable.
DON'T ADD ME ON BNET WITHOUT POSTING HERE! I WILL NOT ACCEPT FRIEND REQUESTS FROM STRANGERS.
On the other hand, add me after you bid ;)

Schnorki 3169Moderator

PC
Seeing that quite a lot as well. From just asking in-game, a lot of folks simply didn't put a description in. They either forgot about it or they flat out don't even know what the r, rd, read, dsc, desc, .. usually stand for and simply use it because everyone else does and/or interpret it differently (such as "
Ist
r(runes)" in your example).
Game descriptions have been bugged since
Terror
zones went live. Yes, there may be some people that forget to put one and some that dont know what the "r" stands for, however I tested with a friend and even if you make one it will not appear in the lobby.

Troll offers will get Troll responses!
they usually just have it in the game name unless they have a lot to trade that won't fit in the game name.

Houston, TX Central Time. join D2R Dclone Hunters Discord https://discord.com/invite/5DgUvcAYbR

Necrarch 1599Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
By the way, what does R mean ? Apart from O and N I don't know the various abbreviations.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Seeing that quite a lot as well. From just asking in-game, a lot of folks simply didn't put a description in. They either forgot about it or they flat out don't even know what the r, rd, read, dsc, desc, .. usually stand for and simply use it because everyone else does and/or interpret it differently (such as "
Ist
r(runes)" in your example).
lol, I didn't even think about this here.
chokapyy wrote: 1 year ago
Game descriptions have been bugged since
Terror
zones went live. Yes, there may be some people that forget to put one and some that dont know what the "r" stands for, however I tested with a friend and even if you make one it will not appear in the lobby.
Thank you for checking. I am not the only one then, great. So, someone else needs to fix it :P

On workdays I am generally available for trade from 19:00 CET to 23:00 CET. Weekends variable.
DON'T ADD ME ON BNET WITHOUT POSTING HERE! I WILL NOT ACCEPT FRIEND REQUESTS FROM STRANGERS.
OP
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
By the way, what does R mean ? Apart from O and N I don't know the various abbreviations.
(R)ead game description

mhlg 828

Americas PC
I see a few poorly described trade posts I don't get. Some indicate script, but leave no description and some I just ignore. If I see a post that says need and variations with no trade info, I ignore them. I won't enter a trade I don't understand or is purposefully ambiguous.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
My scripts have not been showing up. I tried all weekend to offload an unid anni but everyone said the script didnt show

I am available for trading every other week, limited trading on my off week.
Thanks for understanding.

Bouncing back and forth between D2 and D4
The game description are indeed bugged since last patch

ALL MY TRADES ARE NON-LADDER

"ARGHHHHHHH, FRESH MEAT"

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...