Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
11 replies   629 views
2

Description

Good morning to all. I have a question. Why i cant add points to my barbar on
War Cry
skill and
Battle Orders
??

Thanks in advance.
5

Can be used to make Runewords:

7
Good morning to all. I have a question. Why i cant add points to my barbar on
War Cry
skill and
Battle Orders
??

Thanks in advance.
7
Either they are alredy maxed or you didn t put any point in the previuos skills that are prerequisites to unlock
War Cry
and
Battle Orders
, like
Shout
for BO, or you have not yet reached the level for unlocking those skills, 24 for BO and 30 for
War Cry

Sweet Lovely Death
Just waiting for your breath
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress
7
OP
Steccothal wrote: 1 month ago
Either they are alredy maxed or you didn t put any point in the previuos skills that are prerequisites to unlock
War Cry
and
Battle Orders
, like
Shout
for BO
Ive put 2 points + 1 bonus point on scream and 1 point + 1 bonus point on
Howl
.
7
In addition to above,

Are you leveling?
If you are leveling and have previously put points into them, you may have maxed them relative to your current player level. If this is the case, the ability to add another point should open up on your next level up.

(Example; lvl24 when BO opens up and you have done the pre-reqs for it, you can only put a single point in it at that moment. Gaining ability to add more as you level.)

Edit: If you only have 2 points allocated in that tree, you most definitely do not have the prerequisites for
War Cry
. If you have a point in
Shout
and are of level, you should be able to allocate
Battle Orders
. As for prerequisites, the skill tree has
Arrows
to help to guide you unlock what you want.

Verband is right, a screenshot is worth a 1000 words here. As well as knowing your level.

Image
7
Just post a screenshot.
Windows
Key
+ Shift + S

TRADES ARE NON-LADDER ONLY!
On workdays I am generally available for trade from 19:00 to 24:00 CET.
Weekends variable.
7
You cannot put more points into a skill than the difference between your current level and the required level of the skill + 1. So
Battle Orders
is required level 24, so at level 31, for example, you can only put at most 8 points into it.

Maybe that's what's happening?

What level are you at and how many points have you put into
Battle Orders
?

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
7
0 Abilità restanti...

TRADES ARE NON-LADDER ONLY!
On workdays I am generally available for trade from 19:00 to 24:00 CET.
Weekends variable.
7
OP
Verband wrote: 1 month ago
0 Abilità restanti...
Before. I cant put any points.
7
01FABIOP wrote: 1 month ago
Verband wrote: 1 month ago
0 Abilità restanti...
Before. I cant put any points.

Interesting. If there is indeed at least 1 point in
Shout
, (Which you said there is.)
Battle Orders
should be available for points when one is available.

War Cry
does not have the prerequisite skills unlocked. It would require you to have the previous skills in it's direct line (
Howl
,
Taunt
,
Battle Cry
) as well as
Battle Orders
.

Nothing else stands out here. I think at this point if possible, it would probably suit you well to bang out that level and see if
Battle Orders
becomes available.

Image
7
OP
Slipstick wrote: 1 month ago
01FABIOP wrote: 1 month ago
Verband wrote: 1 month ago
0 Abilità restanti...
Before. I cant put any points.

Interesting. If there is indeed at least 1 point in
Shout
, (Which you said there is.)
Battle Orders
should be available for points when one is available.

War Cry
does not have the prerequisite skills unlocked. It would require you to have the previous skills in it's direct line (
Howl
,
Taunt
,
Battle Cry
) as well as
Battle Orders
.

Nothing else stands out here. I think at this point if possible, it would probably suit you well to bang out that level and see if
Battle Orders
becomes available.
Ok. ill reply after ill reach level 36 and ill put a screenshot.
7
OP
01FABIOP wrote: 1 month ago
Slipstick wrote: 1 month ago
01FABIOP wrote: 1 month ago


Before. I cant put any points.

Interesting. If there is indeed at least 1 point in
Shout
, (Which you said there is.)
Battle Orders
should be available for points when one is available.

War Cry
does not have the prerequisite skills unlocked. It would require you to have the previous skills in it's direct line (
Howl
,
Taunt
,
Battle Cry
) as well as
Battle Orders
.

Nothing else stands out here. I think at this point if possible, it would probably suit you well to bang out that level and see if
Battle Orders
becomes available.
Ok. ill reply after ill reach level 36 and ill put a screenshot.
One of them was unlocked at level 36.

Thanks.
9

Advertisment

Hide ads
999

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads
 

 

 

 

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation