Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   1948 views

Description

Blizzard wrote:
Today we are releasing an update to Diablo II: Resurrected Patch 2.4. This will not lead to any downtime for players and will be performed in the background. This update is focused on bugs and fixes. For a breakdown on the issues addressed, check out the list below:

Bug Fixes

-Audio
Fixed an issue where the Amazon
Valkyrie
skill sound effects were too loud
-Character selection
Any remaining characters that were still affected by the name capitalization issue caused by the 2.4 server deploy should now be repaired
-Chat
Fixed an issue where game chat functionality could break for some players if they had a pending friend request or joined games very quickly alongside another player
-Controller
Fixed an issue where allies were extremely difficult to target with
Holy Bolt
using a controller. Allies can now more easily be auto-targeted by the skill. They are weighed less than enemies to prevent them from being accidentally targeted too often
Fixed an issue that caused the player to unintentionally move towards their mercenary if they pressed the bottom face button on their controller while they had
Holy Bolt
bound to a non-bottom face button, and the mercenary was nearby
Fixed an issue that caused the player to unintentionally cast
Holy Bolt
towards their mercenary if they pressed the bottom face button on their controller while they had
Holy Bolt
bound to a non-bottom face button, and the mercenary was far away
Fixed an issue where the ‘Gold Max’ string was misaligned in Classic Character stashes when using a controller
-Map Generation
Fixed an issue where certain seeds could generate an Underground Passage or Pit map without an exit
-Quick Cast
Fixed an issue where
Key
mappings with modifier keys (e.g. Shift/Ctrl/Alt plus another
Key
) could get stuck in the active state. This was especially noticeable with Quick Cast skills.
Fixed an issue where clicking the left or right mouse button while holding a Quick Cast skill hotkey could cast the wrong skill.
-Settings
Fixed an issue where keybindings would not save if the player exited the game too quickly after changing their keybinds
-Skills
+1% synergy bonus from
Find Potion
is now properly communicated on the
Find Item
skill tooltip
-Stability
Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur on level transitions, most commonly seen in
The Forgotten Tower

Fixed a rare crash in the mercenary equipment UI related to mods
source

Can be used to make Runewords:

BillyMaysed 2188Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Blizzard wrote:
Today we are releasing an update to Diablo II: Resurrected Patch 2.4. This will not lead to any downtime for players and will be performed in the background. This update is focused on bugs and fixes. For a breakdown on the issues addressed, check out the list below:

Bug Fixes

-Audio
Valkyrie
-Character selection
Any remaining characters that were still affected by the name capitalization issue caused by the 2.4 server deploy should now be repaired
-Chat
Fixed an issue where game chat functionality could break for some players if they had a pending friend request or joined games very quickly alongside another player
-Controller
Fixed an issue where allies were extremely difficult to target with
Holy Bolt
using a controller. Allies can now more easily be auto-targeted by the skill. They are weighed less than enemies to prevent them from being accidentally targeted too often
Fixed an issue that caused the player to unintentionally move towards their mercenary if they pressed the bottom face button on their controller while they had
Holy Bolt
bound to a non-bottom face button, and the mercenary was nearby
Fixed an issue that caused the player to unintentionally cast
Holy Bolt
towards their mercenary if they pressed the bottom face button on their controller while they had
Holy Bolt
bound to a non-bottom face button, and the mercenary was far away
Fixed an issue where the ‘Gold Max’ string was misaligned in Classic Character stashes when using a controller
-Map Generation
Fixed an issue where certain seeds could generate an Underground Passage or Pit map without an exit
-Quick Cast
Fixed an issue where
Key
Key
) could get stuck in the active state. This was especially noticeable with Quick Cast skills.
Fixed an issue where clicking the left or right mouse button while holding a Quick Cast skill hotkey could cast the wrong skill.
-Settings
Fixed an issue where keybindings would not save if the player exited the game too quickly after changing their keybinds
-Skills
+1% synergy bonus from
Find Potion
Find Item
skill tooltip
-Stability
Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur on level transitions, most commonly seen in
The Forgotten Tower

Fixed a rare crash in the mercenary equipment UI related to mods
source

Schnorki 3187Moderator

PC
Holy crap! They actually worked towards fixing something about chat?! Didn't think the day would come!

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
Schnorki wrote: 2 years ago
Holy crap! They actually worked towards fixing something about chat?! Didn't think the day would come!
Hallelujah - Now they really just need to fix lobby's overall so you can more legitimately create custom taverns :P
Blizzard wrote:
"Map Generation
Fixed an issue where certain seeds could generate an Underground Passage or Pit map without an exit"
Pretty sure this is what @iamergo posted and experienced earlier. They patched that pretty damn quick. Good stuff Blizz Devs.

Now I can farm
The Countess
again, nice work.
Blizzard wrote:
-Audio
Valkyrie
My god finally ... I got so sick of hearing the Valk grunt while being hit in public
Baal
runs. I never thought this day would come, it's a miracle!
Blizzard wrote:
-Skills
+1% synergy bonus from
Find Potion
Find Item
skill tooltip
Hehe, me thinks someone from the D2R team browses these forums on occasion =P

Oh and the fixes to the maps and game chat is nice too ;)

"Fixed an issue where
Key
Key
) could get stuck in the active state."

I have been having this problem today since this update. I use shift-Q and shift-W to switch between
Frenzy
and
Berserk
attacks. When I press the hotkey, my character gets into an unusual state where any and all left clicks result in swinging weapons at air. I can't move without using
Teleport
, I can't pick up items on the Ground, I can't use some abilities (like horking)... I have discovered that a workaround solution is to alt-tab your mouse cursor out of the game window and click on something outside the game, then go back to the game and your character will now move as normal. Hopefully this is a real minor issue/quick and easy fix, but you never know.
LuckyAce wrote: 2 years ago

Hehe, me thinks someone from the D2R team browses these forums on occasion =P
I wouldn't be surprised if they did. A little better conversation here than on the main Blizz Forums. The past 6 months of wailing about /p 8, Enigma, and loot drops has been replaced by tireless wailing about FHR changes. With all the associated petty arguing, unwarranted personal attacks, outright trolling, and logical fallacies masqueraded as "proof". I get that they are issues for some, but maybe try and work on the messaging and expression of ideas for better results Blizz Forum regulars? Much better to cruise these forums for a little pulse of how the game is without needing construction equipment to dig through the salt to what the point/request is.

Also, now that the Amazon Valk has been fixed, I need have pr0n in the background to keep the "same Diablo 2 experience". I've gotten used to it over the past 6 months, and it just isn't Diablo 2 Resurrected without all that grunting and moaning.
The Forgotten Tower
- this is good news for me. Since the day the patch was released, I've had a game crash in
The Countess
Tower every day. Last night, in 1 hour, I had 3 reports for blizzard due to the game crashes in the tower (despite the fact that during this hour I was in the tower only 5 or 6 times). I hope that this problem will no longer be there tonight.
Th3ory wrote: 2 years ago
Pretty sure this is what @iamergo posted and experienced earlier. They patched that pretty damn quick. Good stuff Blizz Devs.
Agreed. That was really fast! D2R continues to be a bundle of pleasant surprises.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...