Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   1404 views

Javazon Skiller with Faster Run / Walk, or lack thereof

No data yet

Description

Wtf is the deal with no Harpoonist’s Grand Charm of Inertia available….

Are no monsters dropping these things or is the website not allowing the sale of them?

Been looking for these things for like a month and have no luck.

Please PM me if you have any leads on these things.

(I apologize if I wasn’t supposed to post this in the general forum, but this is damn near an emergency)

Can be used to make Runewords:

Wtf is the deal with no Harpoonist’s Grand Charm of Inertia available….

Are no monsters dropping these things or is the website not allowing the sale of them?

Been looking for these things for like a month and have no luck.

Please PM me if you have any leads on these things.

(I apologize if I wasn’t supposed to post this in the general forum, but this is damn near an emergency)
Oh I am Also looking for them and they seem to be Quite rare and sought after since Zons want FRW more than other classes

GL mate! sometimes you can catch them at Ingame Trades for reasonable Price :)
OP
What really bugs the shit out of me is that a few months ago you could easily find them…..
Now, crickets….
Try a historical price check rather than recent? It may be that there just are no current listings.

Teebling 5991Admin

Europe PC
pricecheck.php?item=Harpoonist%27s%20Gr ... ia&other=1

^ They are selling, it's just a rare item.

Bear in mind that a lot of people do not follow the instructions on the create trade page - instead of naming their listings 'Harpoonist's Grand Charm of Inertia' they'll put some random shit in there which makes the trades harder to find (and track).

Sometimes they will misspell it accidentally. I remember someone was looking for this same charm a couple of week's ago, complained about it in the forums, and turns out there was a listing up for 'Harpoonist Grand Charm' (without the possessive apostrophe).

Teebling wrote: 2 years ago

Sometimes they will misspell it accidentally. I remember someone was looking for this same charm a couple of week's ago, complained about it in the forums, and turns out there was a listing up for 'Harpoonist Grand Charm' (without the possessive apostrophe).
Any coding being on this planet is aware of the right syntax. But even the biggest companies suffer huge mismatches in item stocks when the same item is runnin under different names. F.e. the stock of "12 Volt Light Bulb" (Harpoonist Grand Charm) is always empty while the stock of "Light Bulb 12V" "Harpoonist's/Skiller/etc" fills up because its ordered every week. But the guy in the storage is always lookin in the empty shelf. Im livin this.

Yes Sir. I will stay a while and listen. Beer?

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation