Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   14907 views

Description

I'm playing a Nec Summoner with a NM A2 Might merc and would like to use Treachery but I'm not sure which base is the best.

Do mercs get movement penalty from elite armors? Is too high def not good because they get hit less and the trigger doesnt happen enough?

Thanks in advance
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

I'm playing a Nec Summoner with a NM A2 Might merc and would like to use Treachery but I'm not sure which base is the best.

Do mercs get movement penalty from elite armors? Is too high def not good because they get hit less and the trigger doesnt happen enough?

Thanks in advance
Answeredby Khegan2 years agoGo to post
Mercs are affected by move speed penalties, but I don't think it's such a big deal for them, especially if you have access to Teleport charges.

Pick any armor you like. Issues with high defense and Fade only applied to e-bugged elite armors, which isn't a factor anymore in D2R since ebugging was removed on launch.

Khegan 376

Mercs are affected by move speed penalties, but I don't think it's such a big deal for them, especially if you have access to
Teleport
charges.

Pick any armor you like. Issues with high defense and
Fade
only applied to e-bugged elite armors, which isn't a factor anymore in D2R since ebugging was removed on launch.
This post was marked as the best answer.
Khegan wrote: 2 years ago
Mercs are affected by move speed penalties, but I don't think it's such a big deal for them, especially if you have access to
Teleport
charges.

Pick any armor you like. Issues with high defense and
Fade
only applies to
Eth
-bugging elite armors, which I believe isn't a factor in D2R.
Eth
bugging is not working anymore in d2r. Got patched out, tried myself, no increase after socketing
Eth
armor, unfortunately.

BillyMaysed 2186Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
KanePortnoy wrote: 2 years ago
Eth
bugging is not working anymore in d2r. Got patched out, tried myself, no increase after socketing
Eth
armor, unfortunately.
This thread is over 2 months old and Khegan even said, "which I believe isn't a factor in D2R". E-bugging was removed months ago on launch:
28 Changes in D2: Resurrected (+More Coming)
D2R Patch 2.3 Changes (Dropped on 12/2)

BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
KanePortnoy wrote: 2 years ago
Eth
Eth
armor, unfortunately.
This thread is over 2 months old and Khegan even said, "which I believe isn't a factor in D2R". E-bugging was removed months ago on launch:
28 Changes in D2: Resurrected (+More Coming)
D2R Patch 2.3 Changes (Dropped on 12/2)
Yeah, sure it is 2 months old.
Nevertheless someone like me could stumble over here and read about this as a "perhaps or perhaps not".
Especially as it also was not correct somewhere else on the page, where e-bugging was still mentioned as viable.

So I only wanted to clarify the matter.
Cheers.
I would go with Duress personally.

Xbox GT: Cinomed541 add me if you need someone to play with.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...