Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   2065 views

Description

I was having a good think about this, and what is the least often killed fixed mob / boss in the game
I think it might be
Ancient Kaa the Soulless
in the tombs of
Tal Rasha
in act 2. If you see him you know you're not in the right place for
Duriel
. If you do
The Arcane Sanctuary
it shows you where little D is so you don't see Ancient Kaa as you mostly don't give a crap. He's a summoner so annoying to fight as melee, deals magic damage at range so kinda hurts. Their is absolutely no incentive to kill him and basically every reason to avoid him.

Does anyone have any feedback or other rarely killed named monsters that can compare with his dead awful hit rate?
Description by Nathalanti

Can be used to make Runewords:

I was having a good think about this, and what is the least often killed fixed mob / boss in the game
I think it might be
Ancient Kaa the Soulless
in the tombs of
Tal Rasha
in act 2. If you see him you know you're not in the right place for
Duriel
. If you do
The Arcane Sanctuary
it shows you where little D is so you don't see Ancient Kaa as you mostly don't give a crap. He's a summoner so annoying to fight as melee, deals magic damage at range so kinda hurts. Their is absolutely no incentive to kill him and basically every reason to avoid him.

Does anyone have any feedback or other rarely killed named monsters that can compare with his dead awful hit rate?

I play this game, not because I'm good, but because I'm stubborn.
Also I play a wearbear amazon because I like punching things.
I grunt in your general direction good sir.
Tombs are run by levelling character quite regularly so not sure this would be it?

Gunar 35

Amazon PC
Hmm,
Bonebreaker
?

The lightning immune
Skeleton
Boss in the
Crypt
- you know, the little out-of-favor sister of the infamous
Mausoleum
Met him maybe once or twice in the last two decades... makes me think, he does quite the chill living down there.

But you may be right about this Kaa... never even heard of her.

Necrarch 1472Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Coldcrow
in the Cave ? But will be more chased as I think in 2.4 it becomes an lvl 85 area.

Also there is a unique
Sand Raider
somewhere in Palace Cellar, don't even remember its name, same for one in the Jails.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
People don't seek him out, but tombs are a common leveling spot, therefore people 'randomly' kill him all the time.

The least killed boss has to be a boss in an area no one really visits, not for quests, not for farming...

Maybe a random boss in one of the (not quest related) dungeons in act 3's jungle? People usually try to get out of the jungle ASAP during the quests so they don't really go in these dungeons, and given how much of a pain it is, I doubt many people go farm in them either.
Skipped due to rushing pre-2.4: Skipped due to rushing even in 2.4: Skipped due to optional non-lvl 85 areas (pre-2.4): Skipped due to optional non-lvl 85 areas even in 2.4: I could include even more, if also counted unpopular quests (for example
The Smith
Battlemaid Sarina
, ...).
Actually it'd be easier to compile a list of superuniques that are encountered regularly.

By the way, there are even more superuniques in the game, but they were either cut or never placed on the map, despite being fully functional. I wish they were re-introduced in one of the future patches.
OP
I currently haven't been rushed on any of 8 characters, and only helped rush a few people. So if you're not being rushed then the act 3 guys get killed but I've still never laid eyes on
Ancient Kaa the Soulless
*lol* I guess it changes perspectives based on HC and SC. Rushing or soloing and things.

I play this game, not because I'm good, but because I'm stubborn.
Also I play a wearbear amazon because I like punching things.
I grunt in your general direction good sir.
not trying to nutride here necessarily but this thread really reflects what a cool site this is.

the fact this message board has all these pop-ups and tooltips with relevant and useful information for every superunique, monster type, map... sheesh, just really impressive

Please feel free to reach out to me directly through Battle.net if you're interested in one of my items, especially if I don't respond immediately to a thread I've posted.
SpaghettiTornado wrote: 2 years ago
not trying to nutride here necessarily but this thread really reflects what a cool site this is.

the fact this message board has all these pop-ups and tooltips with relevant and useful information for every superunique, monster type, map... sheesh, just really impressive
Agreed. This place is great. The best resource and community out there, as far as D2 goes.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...