Description

Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Darq wrote: 2 years ago
How about a new Endgame Dungeon with infinite Floors with random Layout (like
Forgotten Temple
Ancient Tunnels
River of Flame
and more) and random Enemies? The Level starts with Level 85 and raise after some Floors after defeating a Boss like random
Blood Raven
Griswold
or just Diablo and also Loot becomes better. This Dungeon wouldn't need new Designs or Content to be done.
You've just described Diablo 3's Nephalem Rifts as they were originally introduced. Reshuffle the maps, put in random mobs, up the XP and loot, and have a boss at the end.

Given how this forum seems to react to anything Diablo 3, I'm not sure this is an idea that will go over well.

Deleted User 632 0

i don't think you can expect them to make anything like this. i'm guessing the best we can hope for is adjustment to the existing monsters on hell difficulty. to put the hell back in hell difficulty. but i guess if they did, people would cry for better gear and ability synergies, cause game now take more effort. then blizz makes more overpowered gear and buff builds. and were back to easy mode again.
I wish there was a level 85 area that rewarded dual-element more...basically it needs lots of unbreakable lightning immunes. I refuse to use Infinity...

Darq 86

Amazon Europe PC
Illdaren wrote: 2 years ago
You've just described Diablo 3's Nephalem Rifts as they were originally introduced. Reshuffle the maps, put in random mobs, up the XP and loot, and have a boss at the end.

Given how this forum seems to react to anything Diablo 3, I'm not sure this is an idea that will go over well.
Funny that i never played Diablo 3 long enough to know that, it was the look and feel of D3 that killed it for me.
Udyret wrote: 2 years ago
i don't think you can expect them to make anything like this. i'm guessing the best we can hope for is adjustment to the existing monsters on hell difficulty. to put the hell back in hell difficulty. but i guess if they did, people would cry for better gear and ability synergies, cause game now take more effort. then blizz makes more overpowered gear and buff builds. and were back to easy mode again.
I don't expect anything like that, it is just an idea in my head and nothing more. But i like the idea of harder difficulty because the endgame equip is too powerful. I have nothing like Enigma, Infinity or even a skiller charm but the Game already feels way to easy with what i have. And i play Amazon with Plaque
Javelin
and
Jab
, it is not a Cookie Cutter by any means.
MDK91 wrote: 2 years ago
so any areas you guys would love to see being a lvl 85 area?
all of them

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...