Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   509 views

Description

Instead of having to respond verbatim to each offer on a thread, it would be nice if there were decline/accept buttons that lets the potential buyer know that the offer has been declined or accepted (probably only accessible by the thread author). This would be akin to the heart button.

Can be used to make Runewords:

geo89 50

Assassin Americas XLinux
Instead of having to respond verbatim to each offer on a thread, it would be nice if there were decline/accept buttons that lets the potential buyer know that the offer has been declined or accepted (probably only accessible by the thread author). This would be akin to the heart button.

This is a HARDCORE trade. PC only.
Just post your price to manage offer expectations and respond only if deal is fine - ignore rest

Feel free to check all my trades
Add me Standinsoe#2129 for fast trade
geo89 wrote: 2 years ago
+1

Misanthropia#2220
OP

geo89 50

Assassin Americas XLinux
StandinSoe wrote: 2 years ago
Just post your price to manage offer expectations and respond only if deal is fine - ignore rest
I understand there are ways to make deals, this would purely be a convenience feature.

This is a HARDCORE trade. PC only.
Great idea :)

My name is BenDover, I play casually d2 lod, and now Res edition to.

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
Sounds good for convenience but I am expecting people to abuse this.

OP will accept the offer, then they won't complete the trade in-game, now it's an issue and we get reports of people 'accepting then leaving'. This already happens almost every day.

Discuss.

Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
Sounds good for convenience but I am expecting people to abuse this.

OP will accept the offer, then they won't complete the trade in-game, now it's an issue and we get reports of people 'accepting then leaving'. This already happens almost every day.

Discuss.
Can make the "button" markable/unmarkable, ie it doesn't lock when you click it.
It's mostly eye candy - so you don't bother with answering every single offer - a simple click "No." will suffice.
You could also make it so the OP has a chance of "Counter Offering" if he's not satisfied with what he sees.

Traderie has similar functionality implemented.

Misanthropia#2220
Would love to see some version of this implemented. What Waffels suggested seems good.

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
waffels wrote: 2 years ago
It's mostly eye candy - so you don't bother with answering every single offer - a simple click "No." will suffice.
Then people will expect me to build out notifications for this 'feature', for when their offers are accepted or declined etc. - I'm sorry guys but this seems like over-engineering to solve a problem that doesn't really exist, bar some small convenience to sellers. Nothing is just 'eye candy' - it needs to be coded.

Happy to be proven otherwise, just that I think I can see where this is leading already - lots of development work for very little gain.
waffels wrote: 2 years ago
Traderie has similar functionality implemented.
Traderie has multiple developers, bespoke written software, and all the other bells and whistles expected from such a large venture. I'm just me, and this is just D2R - the market has coped just fine with offers etc. so far, so I don't see why this comparison has to be drawn.

If you guys can convince me then I'll do it - at the moment it's a no.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...