Merry Xmas to me!

Can be used to make Runewords:

Merry Xmas to me!

What a nice gemmed
Phase Blade

I can give you a
Hel
rune if you'd like to resocket it :)

If you offer what I am asking, add me on battle.net for a quicker trade. I'll see the notification instantly if I'm available.
Big ooooof
NOOOO

I hope is not your first Grief, and you just wanted one more to not trade too much among your chars or something :s

Was it for a barb that can carry 2 swords? or a smiter?

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector
Shit happens when you party naked!
Atleast it wasnt a Last Wish or something like that. But still *hugs*.
Measure twice, cut once.

That screenshot hurts to look at. I'm sorry, OP.

Stories like this is why I pull up RW data in front of me even when assembling known staples such as Ancients Pledge, Spirit, etc.

Fen 92

Amazon Europe PC
D'oh, blame the eggnog or whatever you drink on xmas-eve at your place :/

Prices are negotiable :)
Please DO NOT add me, before I accepted a trade or without comment, thanks! :)
Offers via pm will be ignored.
Please tell me you did this just for the upvotes šŸ˜‚
OP
Well, this was my first Grief. No i didnt do it for votes. I had the runeword pulled up and everything. I guess lil bit of dyslexia kicked in! Sad day fellows!!! I'm NOT going to re socket this one. I'm going to keep it in the stash, to remind me to pay closer attention next time i make one!! It Shall be one very expensive souvenir. Daily reminder to pick yourself up when u make a mistake and keep on trucking foreword!!
Lesnar D2r wrote: 2 years ago
Well, this was my first Grief. No i didnt do it for votes. I had the runeword pulled up and everything. I guess lil bit of dyslexia kicked in! Sad day fellows!!! I'm NOT going to re socket this one. I'm going to keep it in the stash, to remind me to pay closer attention next time i make one!! It Shall be one very expensive souvenir. Daily reminder to pick yourself up when u make a mistake and keep on trucking foreword!!
Do you play Barb? I have a spare Death
Colossus Sword
if you do

Lo
Wisp Projector
the last one i saw this dude socketed a
Tal
instead of
Ral
, don't feel so bad about it.
put correct rune order in to your stash or inventory top to bottom, then check if you did a mistake when you are sure about it, check it again!! if it's still correct check your item incase its a wrong one. only then put your runes into your socketed item. I never ever made failed runeword ever before. Not even once.
Yeah I literally alt tab back and forth to double make sure. I do that even for Spirit šŸ˜…
OP
Aegis200 wrote: 2 years ago
Lesnar D2r wrote: 2 years ago
Do you play Barb? I have a spare Death
Colossus Sword
if you do
yes this was for my barb. Death would be awesome!!
Add me
Vulcan300#11545

(done, Death delivered)

Lo
Wisp Projector
I check like 50 times before making anything that uses a
Um
or higher.

Then i put the first rune and check like 50 more times. Repeat until it's done. Then after it's done i check it 50 more times to see if really shows the name of the runeword on the item.

AFter that i play like 50 cow runs or something just to see if the item is working correctly.

I will probably post on the forums before making my first Infinity and wiat for 50+ posts confirming i have everything right.

Who am i kidding? I play Single Player. If i screw up i just use Hero Editor šŸ˜„

But seriously, i would totally do like 10+ checks checks if i were on Battle.net.
OP
crocorinho wrote: 2 years ago
Um
or higher.

Then i put the first rune and check like 50 more times. Repeat until it's done. Then after it's done i check it 50 more times to see if really shows the name of the runeword on the item.

AFter that i play like 50 cow runs or something just to see if the item is working correctly.

I will probably post on the forums before making my first Infinity and wiat for 50+ posts confirming i have everything right.

Who am i kidding? I play Single Player. If i screw up i just use Hero Editor šŸ˜„

But seriously, i would totally do like 10+ checks checks if i were on Battle.net.
This is my new method!!
crocorinho wrote: 2 years ago
Um
or higher.

you missed out on the 2nd half of the problem - weapon class and weapon types

remember to watch Diablol episode 33 to see what i mean

if this part frightens some newbies, here's another alternative: try and trade for the entire runeworded weapon or armor in the trade market here, sure it might cost higher or you might get a bargain for a lower stat/lousier base, but at least you don't have to sweat on making one :p

EnragedN3wb 187Moderator

PC
Desdanova wrote: 2 years ago
put correct rune order in to your stash or inventory top to bottom, then check if you did a mistake when you are sure about it, check it again!! if it's still correct check your item incase its a wrong one. only then put your runes into your socketed item. I never ever made failed runeword ever before. Not even once.
This is how I do things every single time I make anything even remotely expensive. It definitely works! Forces you to double check and then you just grab each rune & socket them top to bottom after making sure they are correct & in order.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...