Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
7 replies   2757 views

Description

Hey all,
I have just noticed in the last 10-15 games that my mana regen has been trash. I looked at advance stats and it was 70% for a few games and since i had a few skill points left, I put an extra into mana regen and it shoot it back up to where its supposed to be. Next game, the mana regen was at 102%. I can't even do hell meph without issues now.
Is anyone else having issues?
Anyone have an idea of what is going on?
TIA
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hey all,
I have just noticed in the last 10-15 games that my mana regen has been trash. I looked at advance stats and it was 70% for a few games and since i had a few skill points left, I put an extra into mana regen and it shoot it back up to where its supposed to be. Next game, the mana regen was at 102%. I can't even do hell meph without issues now.
Is anyone else having issues?
Anyone have an idea of what is going on?
TIA
Answeredby twiz2 years agoGo to post
IIRC Mana Regen is based on your Maximum Mana, so even with Insight and Warmth if you have a small Mana pool your regen is going to be low. If all your points are in Vit and none in Energy, as is the meta, even a Sorceress' mana pool can be small.
On my Javazon with an Insight Merc, I had to use +Mana charms to get her pool up for Insight to make a difference.

Fen 92

Amazon Europe PC
Are you using a Merc with Insight that's dead sometimes? That might cause the Mana reg issue.

Prices are negotiable :)
Please DO NOT add me, before I accepted a trade or without comment, thanks! :)
Offers via pm will be ignored.
OP
Yes I am using a mana regen merc, but I have tested with him dead and alive. Even when he is dead, I wouldn't have issues with mana regen. I should be close to 300% with gear and skills and I sit at 138%

Fen 92

Amazon Europe PC
If you have active buffs that run out...
Could be helpful for other people with more knowledge to know your exact gear, stats etc maybe someone else can figure it out :).

Prices are negotiable :)
Please DO NOT add me, before I accepted a trade or without comment, thanks! :)
Offers via pm will be ignored.
OP
right now,
Warmth
is showing it should be at 306%. advanced stats shows 138%.

twiz 25

Paladin Americas PC
IIRC Mana Regen is based on your Maximum Mana, so even with Insight and
Warmth
if you have a small Mana pool your regen is going to be low. If all your points are in Vit and none in Energy, as is the meta, even a Sorceress' mana pool can be small.
On my Javazon with an Insight Merc, I had to use +Mana charms to get her pool up for Insight to make a difference.
This post was marked as the best answer.
OP
twiz wrote: 2 years ago
IIRC Mana Regen is based on your Maximum Mana, so even with Insight and
Warmth
if you have a small Mana pool your regen is going to be low. If all your points are in Vit and none in Energy, as is the meta, even a Sorceress' mana pool can be small.
so this is what i have found after some extra research. I forgot that I had just respec'd my guy over the weekend and was VIT heavy. I respec'd again and it seems to have got better.

Schnorki 3719Moderator

PC
CurraheeWSAT wrote: 2 years ago
right now,
Warmth
is showing it should be at 306%. advanced stats shows 138%.
There's also a bug with
Warmth
where the actual regen (shown in advanced stats) is based on your current base skill, not the total skill level with +skill items. There's a temporary "fix" to buff it to what it should be which is to hit up a skill shrine but once you switch games, it drops back down to the base.
Same problem as
Wake of Inferno
for example which has its dmg dropped by what appears to be the same/a related bug.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...