Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades

Need help farming ENIGMA

No data yet

Description

Just like everyone else in Diablo-------Farming for Enigma.

I am a druid (windy) with decent gear (I think). Just would like a trusting party to help grind some runes/chest piece. HMU

demonicglare1479 (Bnet)

Can be used for Runewords

demonicglare

Trust

A measure of trading reputation

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Druid Americas PC
Just like everyone else in Diablo-------Farming for Enigma.

I am a druid (windy) with decent gear (I think). Just would like a trusting party to help grind some runes/chest piece. HMU

demonicglare1479 (Bnet)

Magicos

Trust

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Sorceress Europe PC
The best way to farm runes on Bnet would be
Travincal
. As far as I heard the best player setting would be 3 although it ain't bad at all on player setting 1. How can one help you? You mean split MF runs?
OP

demonicglare

Trust

Druid Americas PC
advice, splitting MF (currently sitting at 225% MF), just help doing runs. =/ Finding decent help on Bnet is difficult this time around.

Anonemous

Trust

Americas PC
I would recommend just farming cows. Solo farmed cows and was able to farm Enigma over 2-3 weeks. You'll also farm some socketed items that can be used for the base.

Magicos

Trust

Sorceress Europe PC
You can hit me up when I'm online man. Got access to a second account which means we can 3 man games all you want. I am myself trying to find a third person as well.

PrincipalOShagH

Trust

Sorceress Europe PC
Also important to note, that MF has no impact on rune drops. So if you're really farming for high runes, find an area that you can clear quickly (e.g. Trav, Cows, etc.) and run that over and over again.

bnet: PrincipalO#2775

striplover

Trust

Barbarian Americas PC
PrincipalOShagH wrote: 1 month ago
Also important to note, that MF has no impact on rune drops. So if you're really farming for high runes, find an area that you can clear quickly (e.g. Trav, Cows, etc.) and run that over and over again.
+1 to that.

Yeah it all depends on your luck or your "character's" luck LOL

Been playing since the release, the highest rune I've got was
Sur

Been dry for few days, since I found
Pul
T_T

Check out my profile or Active (All) section for more items!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Advertisement

Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Polite notice

Adblockers are known to be responsible for several bugs here on diablo2.io: using one will degrade your experience.

Please fully pause or disable your adblocker for diablo2.io.

May I remind you that a one-time donation hides all ads forever:
Make a donation

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.