I cannot find it anywhere, does knockback of
Giant Skull
also work on mercenary?
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used for Runewords

TouchOfIrony

Trust

A measure of trading reputation

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Amazon Europe PC
I cannot find it anywhere, does knockback of
Giant Skull
also work on mercenary?

Check out my profile - I´m always selling Uniques | ETH / Rare / Set Items | Skiller & Charms
Pls do not add me before we have a deal. If you want to bid, do so in my trade offers.

Lafarga

Trust

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Amazon Americas PC
It should, usually the only things that don't work on mercs are +skills, and negative effects like life loss due to equipment (i.e. Malice runeword) or durability loss.

Zerum

Trust

Barbarian Europe PC
+ all skills work
+ class specific skills dont work (e.g. "+1 to might Aura (Paladin only)" doesnt work)
- enemy res on merc gear works for him
- enemy res on your gear works for you (not your merc)

knockback works just fine.

Playing Diablo 2 for over 20 years.
Always in need of Runes, Keys/Organs and PGems!
Also check my Profile for open trades :)
OP

TouchOfIrony

Trust

Amazon Europe PC
Thanks for the clarification!

Check out my profile - I´m always selling Uniques | ETH / Rare / Set Items | Skiller & Charms
Pls do not add me before we have a deal. If you want to bid, do so in my trade offers.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Advertisement

Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Polite notice

Adblockers are known to be responsible for several bugs here on diablo2.io: using one will degrade your experience.

Please fully pause or disable your adblocker for diablo2.io.

May I remind you that a one-time donation hides all ads forever:
Make a donation

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.