Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   1203 views

Description

I was wondering how the seller adds Trust to the buyer after a trade has been completed. Both the buyer and the seller have been marked properly and I was able to add trust to the seller however the seller is unable to add trust to me(the buyer). Any help is appreciated.

Can be used to make Runewords:

I was wondering how the seller adds Trust to the buyer after a trade has been completed. Both the buyer and the seller have been marked properly and I was able to add trust to the seller however the seller is unable to add trust to me(the buyer). Any help is appreciated.
The buyer needs to comment in the trade thread in order to receive Trust. I've run into this issue a few times as a Seller when people contact me via Bnet or private messages rather than posting their offer in the trade thread
OP
post1459137.html#p1459137

Here is the thread that the Seller had posted. I have several messages posted in the thread before we went into game. He is unable to find the add trust button on his end.
It should be up top in roughly the same place as the buyer's Add Trust button. Next time I complete a trade, I'll come back here and add a screenshot of what it looks like before I add trust.

Also,
Gul
for an Oculus? I should sell mine...

BillyMaysed 2196Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
thraxismodarodan wrote: 2 years ago
Also,
Gul
Ive been trying to sell my oculus for weeks for literally anything. but me and you are on PC and OP is on playstation lol.
It should be up top in roughly the same place as the buyer's Add Trust button.
Yep this. The trust button for him to press should appear once hes added your name @DrGrim1022 . i just did a sale a few minutes ago and after i marked the trade as sold the trust button appeared.

BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
Also,
Gul
Ive been trying to sell my oculus for weeks for literally anything. but me and you are on PC and OP is on playstation lol.
Well, that explains it. Guess I'll need to buy a PS5 and another copy of the game today just to trade stuff. That seems worthwhile!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation