Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
15 replies   19851 views

If i reroll a +1 curses grand charm...is there a chance for it to change to a paladin skiller?

No data yet

Description

Ive been trying to get a grand charm of diablo but havnt found one...but i did get a grand charm off of something that has +1 to curses...or maybe it was another build....but the gems are piling up and i need to use them so thinking i might try and reroll that one. am i best waiting for something from diablo because ill have a better chance or does it matter?
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Ive been trying to get a grand charm of diablo but havnt found one...but i did get a grand charm off of something that has +1 to curses...or maybe it was another build....but the gems are piling up and i need to use them so thinking i might try and reroll that one. am i best waiting for something from diablo because ill have a better chance or does it matter?

BillyMaysed 2170Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Yes there a chance... just.. a very very very low chance. xD. This is why people amass crafting materials to re-roll GCs hundreds of times for that coveted PComb skiller with life!

And you want GCs off diablo,
Baal
&
Nihlathak
* so they are ilvl 99* and can roll the highest amount of +life (45). But you CAN still get a skiller GC, it just won't have a chance for the max life roll.

BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
GCs off diablo and
Baal
so they are ilvl 87 and can roll the highest amount of +life (45).

ilvl 99 actually but you need ilvl 92+ which only
Baal
/Nihlatak/Diablo can drop, and you can reroll pretty much any charm obtained from Act II Hell and onward for skiller+life.
Baal
and Diablo just have the infinitesimally small chance of giving you a skiller wth +41-45 life.

Skiller charm won't give you a better chance of getting another skiller upon reroll @loudogggg.

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)

BillyMaysed 2170Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Queegon wrote: 2 years ago
Baal
/Nihlatak/Diablo can drop,
fact checked again. D:

OP
I said f it because i had a full stash full of pgems taking up space so i did a Chaos run and rolled the first grand charm i found like 6-7 times and got a +1 paladin combat skills and +30 life....

based on the video i saw from mrllama...i got insanely lucky
loudogggg wrote: 2 years ago
I said f it because i had a full stash full of pgems taking up space so i did a Chaos run and rolled the first grand charm i found like 6-7 times and got a +1 paladin combat skills and +30 life....

based on the video i saw from mrllama...i got insanely lucky
@BillyMaysed Can I PLEASE get a HATE button instead of dislike ? :D
Queegon wrote: 2 years ago
BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
GCs off diablo and
Baal
so they are ilvl 87 and can roll the highest amount of +life (45).

Baal
/Nihlatak/Diablo can drop, and you can reroll pretty much any charm obtained from Act II Hell and onward for skiller+life.
Baal
and Diablo just have the infinitesimally small chance of giving you a skiller wth +41-45 life.

Skiller charm won't give you a better chance of getting another skiller upon reroll @loudogggg.
You can... technically have a better chance of getting a skiller if you use a gcharm that is ilvl 50-54, because that then removes the chance of getting Lucky (ilvl 55), Serrated (ilvl 67) and Bloody (ilvl 75).

You do then prevent yourself from getting anything above 31 Life (of Sustenance has a tier at ilvl 61 for 31-35 life). You also remove of Maiming at ilvl 71? So there's that? lol.

https://www.theamazonbasin.com/wiki/ind ... _(affixes)

xSD 143

Barbarian Americas PC
I have a mule full of
Nihlathak
GC's if you want a free one to re-roll.
xSD wrote: 2 years ago
I have a mule full of
Nihlathak
how many people you willing to hook up with a gc to re roll? im not gonnna say id like one......but id prolly like one :P
Jerodsin wrote: 2 years ago
I have a mule full of
Nihlathak
how many people you willing to hook up with a gc to re roll? im not gonnna say id like one......but id prolly like one :P
Hi. Well, that's true, couldnt get a single charm from them. I would be happy to help cleaning your chest too, i have room for 1 gc :)
Once you get a gc from one of these bosses, can you continue rerolling it until you get the desired mods? Do they keep their ilvl rate after reroll?
Yes, ilvl is retained between rolls.
Blizzard wrote:
Perfect Gems
(of any type) + 1 Magic Item = 1 New Random Magic Item of the Same Type

You can use this formula to get another chance at a Magic Item of the same type. The ilvl = ilvl. This means to use 100% of the ilvl of the input item. It's important to note the difference between "the ilvl is set to a fixed number" like what happens in some recipes and "the ilvl of the output is exactly the same as the ilvl of the input" as is the case here. So if you're cubing for +skills Grand Charms, for example, you want to use Charms starting from late Nightmare, not ones that dropped in the Normal
Blood Moor
. You can use this formula (with an Amulet) to create a +2 Skills Amulet. And you cannot Gamble one before Character Level 84. Be warned however, that the chances of getting that on an Amulet might be very low (considering everything is available) and it might take a lot of tries. Rare Items cannot be used with this formula to create new Rare Items. You can also use this on Charms and Jewels.

xSD 143

Barbarian Americas PC
frorash wrote: 2 years ago
Jerodsin wrote: 2 years ago
I have a mule full of
Nihlathak
Hi. Well, that's true, couldnt get a single charm from them. I would be happy to help cleaning your chest too, i have room for 1 gc :)
Add me on Bnet. Have plenty i can give away.
Thanks a lot xSD!
Just. Stop struggling. Nightmare COWS GC's routinely drop skillers, sometimes with good life. I'd say running for GC's is very time waste as you could quicker farm Diadems and easily trade max's for them.

GC Farming and re-rolling = second biggest waste of time possible
Skillers start at ilvl 50, the suffixes for 5 to 30 life are ilvl 45 or below. Meaning any skiller can roll between +5 and +30 to life.

+31-36 life i can be achieved at ilvl 61, +36-40 life starts at ilvl 77.

If you want the top skillers it's as the others said, if you settle for any of the lower you can google "d2 item level areas". The higher the ilvl, the more prefixes and suffixes it can roll, meaning if you want to maximize your chance of getting a skiller at all you need to reroll a skiller found in lvl 50 areas (nm great marsch/
Flayer Jungle
/
Arachnid Lair
/
Spider Cavern
), and these grand charms can also roll up to +30 life.

A shorter answer to your question: yes! But it's a waste of a skiller, any grand charm from nightmare
Great Marsh
and onwards can roll a skiller.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...