Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
10 replies   1134 views

Description

Whether its a console+TV in your living room or a bad ass PC setup on a desk, lemme see you setup or play area that you'll be using for D2R!

Can be used to make Runewords:

Whether its a console+TV in your living room or a bad ass PC setup on a desk, lemme see you setup or play area that you'll be using for D2R!

"And I...am...Iron Lesbian."
*snap*
It's dark, just the way I like it.

Main display is a GIGABYTE M32Q, side displays are GIGABYTE G24F's.

ASUS TUF Gaming X570-PRO MOBO
AMD Ryzen 9 5900X CPU
Crucial Ballistix 64GB 3600 MHz RAM
WD Black 1TB SN850 NVMe SSD
AMD RX480 8GB GPU (Still waiting for GPU prices to go back down...)

I'm ready to enter hell, again... Bring on the demons!

Beardozer 442Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC

diablo2.io janitor | Odunga Brotherhood

phifi 19

Assassin Europe PC
Too bad we dont get ultrawide screen support... what am i supposed to do with all the free space on my Samsung Odyssey?

BMAY 528

Assassin Americas PC

Will be playing on the 34" 3440x1440 @ 144hz most of the time & the 40" 4K TV if I'm feeling like a lazy couch session.

Running off a Watercooled GTX1080 on the PC and a GTX 780m in the laptop.

I'm loving all these multi-monitor setups!
Best picture i can do right now. My tablet has a pretty crappy camera. I also have a Dell G7 gaming laptop next to the bed.

I would have a lot more nice things, but I have two kids. Things got broken. Lmao. You guys make me feel insecure about decorations.
@Krythic I see Derpy!
UnrivaledPiercer wrote: 2 years ago
@Krythic I see Derpy!
Dude, I legit got that Derpy from a friend about five years ago. It's seriously one of my most prized posessions because it was in a random mlp mystery box he gave me. It was a joke gift. I didn't even care about MLP, and still don't, but I googled it and found out that Derpy was an easter egg or something in the series, and totally fell in love with the character as a whole after that. I love weird acts of probability like that. The way things aligned in order for me to get exactly that pony out of all the other ones, in the one and only mlp gift I'd ever gotten.
Both pc screens are 1440. 34" 21:9 144hz ultra wide on my desk and a 32" 16:9 165hz mounted. The tv is a 49" 4k uhd 60hz led iirc. Its not oled thats for sure.

@Beardozer I LOVE it. Got your cat, and the screens set up with a facing of yall do you leave me out of it. Hot damn your bringing back 10 month old memories, mine would have faced 180*. I live in an apartment right now and I used to have the set up in between the dining room and the living room and got tired of the cats and lady and kid and the other tv. Said our bedrooms my business and re-arranged it for my set up. Fast forward six months, everyone is migrating into the bedroom and its driving me crazy!!! (there is a tv on the wall behind my set up from before times and she got a roku r.i.p.). Cant (can) wait to buy my Gmas house cause the set up is a back room AND THERES NO ROOM FOR FAM!! kekw.
phifi wrote: 2 years ago
Too bad we dont get ultrawide screen support... what am i supposed to do with all the free space on my Samsung Odyssey?
IMG_20210914_213142.jpg
Last time I counted 19:9 is more booty than 16:9 :) I know I know, its a compromise.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation