diablo2.io is supported by ads
60 replies   21651 views

Which class are you playing?

You may select 1 option

Total votes: 9376

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

I'm gonna lvl a FO/FB sorc, switch to blizz on hell, and start MF'ing to start gearing a smiter. I want to be able to do all the content and smiter is the easiest way to be able to do ubers+Dclone.

At some point I might get bored and switch to HC, where either summon necro or ele druid is the way to go. Or start something rather niche and fresh on SC, like a fire
Werewolf
or bowazon or something.
I think so many players are going to play a Sorc, I will start with a Javazon, trade for cheap Titans and then provide the ladder with Bases from the Cow Lvl.

Java is going to be a fishyzon, so let's see how that works out for me!

D2 & LoD Veteran
Twitch: chr_isso
If you like my posts & content, I would really appreciate a follow on twitch!
Ex InDiablo.de Staff
Greatest Find:
Arkaine's Valor
Fishyzon Build
I'll be playing a Barbarian as usual for my first character. I enjoy finding a niche with a group and just being the buff guy and spending time leaping around to scatter mobs away from portals and exits and such. And my forever love
Bonesnap
calls to me.
Fury
Werewolf
Druid on HC. It was my highest level char ever back in 1.o9/1.10(96) and I’ve done the play through here and there in the past. It’s an old favorite of mine, and I can’t imagine a better way to start on d2r.
Paladin 100%, back in the lord of Destruction days i played a hamerdin for a loong time.
Selexin wrote: 2 years ago
Kenorwoks wrote: 2 years ago
Druid.

Plan to play with a bunch of friends and only trade within our community.

Typically I play HC but might be doing SC this time around.
Are you me. Copy Paste of your answer.
Maybe we can play together!
Selexin wrote: 2 years ago
Druid.

Plan to play with a bunch of friends and only trade within our community.

Typically I play HC but might be doing SC this time around.
Are you me. Copy Paste of your answer.
Maybe we can play together!
Absolutely dude - let's catch up on launch :)
I will be starting on Ladder HC. Going for 2 sorcs (1 fire and the other light at start) and a summon necro. I will be keeping them somewhat in range of eachother. When they are high enough as starters I will be leveling an amazon.
Ohh man so much to do! So little time!
It's really a toss up between Sorc and Pally, but I chose pally for this. I have a lot of fun with pallys. Sorc is more of a means to an end.
Originally I wanted to do Cold/Fire Sorceress since I can just auto pilot. But my new idea for an Amazon run feels more appealing right now. I'll probably go Amazon at launch.

"And I...am...Iron Lesbian."
*snap*

BillyMaysed 2170Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
im shocked the sorc is only at 38%. Figured it would be at 90 xD.

BMAY 518

Assassin Americas PC
BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
im shocked the sorc is only at 38%. Figured it would be at 90 xD.
Same lol. My take is that this forum is comprised of a large amount of old-school players who prefer to walk through with the classes and builds they like as opposed to min-maxing their time for efficiency. Which I think is pretty cool.

That said, as much as I want to start out with my Assassin, I don't think I can pull myself away from the sensible option of immediately going Blizzsorc and farming
Mausoleum
Ancient Tunnels
, and eventually
Chaos Sanctuary
until I can get some currency/Enigma.

BillyMaysed 2170Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
BMAY wrote: 2 years ago
That said, as much as I want to start out with my Assassin, I don't think I can pull myself away from the sensible option of immediately going Blizzsorc and farming
Mausoleum
Ancient Tunnels
, and eventually
Chaos Sanctuary
until I can get some currency/Enigma.
lol exactly! you HAVE TO MAKE A BLIZZSORC. Once you get Enigma you can then rapidly build other characters and spend less time with the Sorc.

This is the way. <(^.^)>

For me, first will be a Sorc to gear my second that will be a Barb. The third an Amazon, then a Paladin. After that I'm undecided. Sorc will be pure MF, Barb will be hybrid Gold Find and MF, Amazon will be the one I just posted in my M'avina's guide, and my Paladin will be built for ubers using a budget
Smite
build that I have in the works.
blizzsorc to get Enigma and another stuff for other characters
Just as I made a Barbarian first back in 2001, 20 years later I'll be making a Barbarian first again! My favorite character! Not long after, though I will be making a Sorc for MFing, etc. :)

phifi 19

Assassin Europe PC
Gonna start with a Trapsin cause i never played one back in the days...

DrBob 26

Sorceress Americas PC
As a kid I would always play Sorc, not because it was meta, just because I really liked magic.

This time around I want to try new kinds of builds and classes. Starting with a Lightning Javazon for solo. Then other builds to play with friends and online: Bone Necro,
Holy Freeze
Zealot, Singer Barb, Fireclaw Druid, Kicksin, Bowazon, then maybe another Sorc.
WhirLWinD wrote: 2 years ago
Just as I made a Barbarian first back in 2001, 20 years later I'll be making a Barbarian first again! My favorite character! Not long after, though I will be making a Sorc for MFing, etc. :)
I really want to do the same but its so hard to do well with him since WW was nerfed so much :(

"And I...am...Iron Lesbian."
*snap*
Beardozer wrote: 2 years ago
How viable is melee sorceress in the base game? In PD2 I was able to take it into hell without much problems, but they modified stats on all the items to give splash damage to pretty much everything. I know it's going to be full on meme-spec, but wondering how bad it's going to be with D2R itemization.
One word: Bearsorc.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...