23 replies   2022 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

OP
Heh, anything is killable with a
Life Tap
Wand
:p

I am available for trading every other week, limited trading on my off week.
Thanks for understanding.

Bouncing back and forth between D2 and D4
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
The Flash wrote: 1 year ago
Ok I have tried this palace lvl 3. and I dont like this spot at all ! I died twice, had slightly issue with getting my body back. Then I had to swap gear (Mist) to get some resists and then i killed him easily, but slower compare to
Windforce

if u have any other class with more life than 700 then it can be good.

and game is a tricky one. I got 11/12/5 but few mins after in same game I found -70light sundercharm :)
Again, the point of palace 3 is to not get hit. Works just fine as a bowzon, too. Go down, clear the room next to the one he spawns in of trash. Kill him from that room. As a zon, that's actually especially easy because you never need any line of sight to him yourself. Just angle your guided
Arrows
through the door so they turn and hit him once they pass through.

You can literally go down there with 1 life and not have a problem (except at that point maybe with clearing the trash next door).

If you actually stay in the same room as him..then yeah, palace 3 is a terrible choice for a ranged char because at that point, all you do is unnecessarily limit your own space due to choosing to stay in a tiny room. Why you would choose to do that..that's beyond me.

image.png
I tried this tactic as u showed on picture. But problem was my guided
Arrows
aint smart with autoseeker skill :D I dunno how to explain, but when I havent seen him, i wasnt hitting him. I have to probably order auto guided
Arrows
from amazon :D

I tried to get name lock, but he was right behind wall in the corner. And everytime I showed up he unleashed hell. but what I noticed was when i was with him in the room, standing in opposite corner, he wasnt charging me that much. I will try it one more time during next walk.

check my other trades: member/The%20Flash/
my free items: simple t4t is fine with me :) what you pay is up to you
free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
Nef
, keys, pame, pruby, jewel

Schnorki 3169Moderator

PC
You can't namelock him from outside the room. Or rather, there's very little point to it. You can do it while he looks at you through the door but if/when he then moves behind the wall again, all namelock does is send your
Arrows
straight into the wall, making it pointless.

You need to shoot (=click/aim) at a point just barely behind the door, ideally very close to the door frame wall. Though the exact point/angle depends on where he is in the room of course.
I was not able to hit him outside the door, I shot like 500arrows, from outside room, I revived my merc 5times, myself 4times. After 20mins of trying - he was still full hp. I swapped to Mist, went in and did "good old classic 1v1 shootout" and after 3rejuvs he was dead (ussually in open Ground its like 1-2rejuvs to save merc and it takes half a time because
Windforce
+
Atma
do more dmg).

Maybe I was doing something wrong, like not standing properly on the exact spot where guided
Arrows
hit the target. Or I was pressing my mouse button wrongly. Or stars werent aligned properly.

this is terrible location

check my other trades: member/The%20Flash/
my free items: simple t4t is fine with me :) what you pay is up to you
free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
Nef
, keys, pame, pruby, jewel

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation