Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
43 replies   7601 views

Description

Episode 1 of my NM adventures is up, enjoy or hate as you please! :)

Episode two is up, enjoy! Hope to inspire at least someone to try it or build an anti-PK'er. :)
Description by DiabloPlayerKiller

Can be used to make Runewords:

Episode 1 of my NM adventures is up, enjoy or hate as you please! :)

Episode two is up, enjoy! Hope to inspire at least someone to try it or build an anti-PK'er. :)
Pretty lame.
The kid is growing up, now at NM.
How about chasing people doing Uber?
That will be your maturity ceremony.

Relax and have fun!
The serial killer be like

Sweet Lovely Death
Just waiting for your breath
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress
I enjoyed the video
OP
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 year ago
The kid is growing up, now at NM.
How about chasing people doing Uber?
That will be your maturity ceremony.
Hell at least, that's what I'm aiming for, some Hell
Baal
/Chaos run Chaos, that would be fun. :)
OP
Broch wrote: 1 year ago
I enjoyed the video
Thank you, glad you liked it. :)
Got wrecked pretty hard by anyone expecting you.

this was a video fully intended to tilt people... i guess well done ...?

louner 197

Europe PC
On one hand I liked the video and your character names. I agree that PK is a part of the game. On the other hand I was thinking about trying HC, but after watching this video I do not want to anymore. :D

Steccothal wrote: 1 year ago
The serial killer be like
188589.jpg
You made my day :)

Stand and fight
Live by your heart
Always one more try
I'm not afraid to die
Stand and fight
Say what you feel
Born with a heart of Steel
The game needs a "no PK" option in game creation.

EnragedN3wb 187Moderator

PC
louner wrote: 1 year ago
On one hand I liked the video and your character names. I agree that PK is a part of the game. On the other hand I was thinking about trying HC, but after watching this video I do not want to anymore. :D
It's extremely easy to avoid being killed by a PK as long as you have any sense of awareness(which is required for HC anyway) so I wouldn't let that stop you. Just TP & go back to town or leave game as soon as someone goes hostile against you.

Schnorki 3176Moderator

PC
tatarjj wrote: 1 year ago
The game needs a "no PK" option in game creation.
Rare enough and easy enough to avoid as is. What I would like to see though is a 5-10 minute "save/quit" disabling timer for the person who goes hostile. I.e. if that little PKer tries to sneak up on you, only to get his ass handed to him because not everyone is "carebear" enough to get steamrolled by something as gimmicky and lame as
Charge
-spam, he should suffer the consequences of his utter failure and not be able to chicken out of the game.
I know some people don't enjoy this sort of thing but when I played HC I actually liked the sense of danger brought on by other players possibly trying to kill me. Like it or not, this is part of the game. If you have the littlest bit of awareness and intelligence you can drop your odds of being killed to about 0%.
I've engaged in some brutal PvP in various MMOs I've played, bordering on exploitive and enjoyed every second of it.

For some reason it just feels wrong in Diablo 2 though, lol. No judgements from me but boy would I feel like shit if i were on the receiving end

Please feel free to reach out to me directly through Battle.net if you're interested in one of my items, especially if I don't respond immediately to a thread I've posted.
Beautiful man, another good one! However, take care with the bonemancers as we just Bone... prison everything :P

GLORY, GLORY, GLORIA,
GET READY FOR THE WAR!
It's too easy on a pally to do a sneanky killer, try something more interesting.

Take Offer in Rune/P.Gem/UberKey/Mix of LowRune
=Check out my active trades=
OP
Krueger-HC wrote: 1 year ago
Beautiful man, another good one! However, take care with the bonemancers as we just Bone... prison everything :P
Thank you, glad you enjoyed it! :) Yeah, that necro was doing a good job! I felt like I had no way of getting to him. Well played by him and he nearly got my
Ear
!
OP
sako1031 wrote: 1 year ago
It's too easy on a pally to do a sneanky killer, try something more interesting.
I will, I have already decided on my next build, and it will be something completely different, also for NM! I think you will be pleasantly surprised once I share it. :)
DiabloPlayerKiller wrote: 1 year ago
sako1031 wrote: 1 year ago
I will, I have already decided on my next build, and it will be something completely different, also for NM! I think you will be pleasantly surprised once I share it. :)
Unlike the people who would have lost their ears by then :D

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...