Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   2303 views

Description

howdy,

yesterday i ve started my 1 st ever
Uber Tristram
with my l88 ww barb in IK set. knew only as much about it as i could have red on forums and from very helpful info (buffs, preparation etc) that my mate gave me.
diablo was pretty easy. ww worked for him despite mana burn because he spawns those demons from which u can get mana. killed bal next, more dangerous, with
Concentrate
attack. that took something like an hour (prepare, check, this, that).
now comes funny part. with intention to panic when surrounded, for the next 8 hours i ve been tryin to kill meph, probably 10 or more attempts (he is full hp everytime i get back) almost did 3 times.
made many mistakes. example; buffed, did all except not placing back my armour instead of Treachery.
then comes my savior, mate, and offers help. of course i took it, i had it enough and was really tired and was obvious that this will not end good if i dont take it.
we do preparation, get in... and this time meph is on last 10 % where i left him last time.
anyhow, mate fought like jedi and we killed him in something like 15-20 sec.

big tnx goes to mate

Can be used to make Runewords:

howdy,

yesterday i ve started my 1 st ever
Uber Tristram
with my l88 ww barb in IK set. knew only as much about it as i could have red on forums and from very helpful info (buffs, preparation etc) that my mate gave me.
diablo was pretty easy. ww worked for him despite mana burn because he spawns those demons from which u can get mana. killed bal next, more dangerous, with
Concentrate
attack. that took something like an hour (prepare, check, this, that).
now comes funny part. with intention to panic when surrounded, for the next 8 hours i ve been tryin to kill meph, probably 10 or more attempts (he is full hp everytime i get back) almost did 3 times.
made many mistakes. example; buffed, did all except not placing back my armour instead of Treachery.
then comes my savior, mate, and offers help. of course i took it, i had it enough and was really tired and was obvious that this will not end good if i dont take it.
we do preparation, get in... and this time meph is on last 10 % where i left him last time.
anyhow, mate fought like jedi and we killed him in something like 15-20 sec.

big tnx goes to mate

Image...ladder also
if online, contact me via bn chat for fast trade or negotiations after placing reply here.
If u need help with SCNL "Socket" quest, ubers or waypoints, feel free to contact me. Will gladly help.
for the next 8 hours i ve been tryin to kill meph
What !?

Relax and have fun!
mockingbirdreal wrote: 2 years ago
What !?
Heh, 20 something years ago the first time I tried to kill Diablo in normal, it took me over 5 hours. I ended up killing him with potions. It happens.

Building Wealth 1 perfect gem at a time.
OP
mockingbirdreal wrote: 2 years ago
What !?
cooling down, taking some rest, collecting fr potions (got only 60 when started) etc. not fight all the time of course

Image...ladder also
if online, contact me via bn chat for fast trade or negotiations after placing reply here.
If u need help with SCNL "Socket" quest, ubers or waypoints, feel free to contact me. Will gladly help.
Aside of all considerations, congrats for your first uber run mate, it is always fun to do them, yesterday was the first solo run for my barb too since my uber partner gave up the game.
Said that, while IK set is good for farming it is probably not the best gear choice for ubers since it gives i.e. no crushing blow bonus at all, if i am not mistaken.

Sweet Lovely Death
Just waiting for your breath
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress
OP
Steccothal wrote: 2 years ago
Aside of all considerations, congrats for your first uber run mate, it is always fun to do them, yesterday was the first solo run for my barb too since my uber partner gave up the game.
Said that, while IK set is good for farming it is probably not the best gear choice for ubers since it gives i.e. no crushing blow bonus at all, if i am not mistaken.
got cb 39%, also got some deadly from amulet and opened wounds from rune in
Maul
yep, not good for
Mephisto
. attack is way to slow for him+minions

Image...ladder also
brgljez wrote: 2 years ago
Maul
yep, not good for
Mephisto
Ah, didn t know that, never actually used that set except
Boots
and
Belt
to level up. Did you check your attack rating? Were you hitting meph? I think to have decent chance to hit you should be around 13/14000 attack rating

Sweet Lovely Death
Just waiting for your breath
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress
IK
Maul
should have 35-40% chance of crushing blow bonus.
I do agree
Uber Tristram
is fun. And I kinda see it as a test for 'end game' ability for my characters.
OP
brgljez wrote: 2 years ago
Maul
yep, not good for
Mephisto
Ah, didn t know that, never actually used that set except
Boots
and
Belt
to level up. Did you check your attack rating? Were you hitting meph? I think to have decent chance to hit you should be around 13/14000 attack rating
with
Enchant
from
Demon Limb
15k+ if i remeber correctly.

EDIT:
checked, 13k +

Image...ladder also

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...