Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members

Trade bump

No data yet

Description

At first i just want to say nice work for this web site! I have a question, how i can refresh/bump my trade, i see in this forum a button appear but i dont find him ( i wait 24h+). Maybe im blind or i dont look in the right place. Sry for my english.

Can be used for Runewords

Marchouz

Trust

A measure of trading reputation

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Members with higher trustworthiness are less likely to scam or try to cheat you in-game and generally enjoy faster and higher quantities of responses.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

At first i just want to say nice work for this web site! I have a question, how i can refresh/bump my trade, i see in this forum a button appear but i dont find him ( i wait 24h+). Maybe im blind or i dont look in the right place. Sry for my english.

r37ic

Trust

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Members with higher trustworthiness are less likely to scam or try to cheat you in-game and generally enjoy faster and higher quantities of responses.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Necromancer Americas PC

Same question here

miami1031

Trust

Sorceress Americas PC

Marchouz wrote: 1 week ago
yea i noticed it doesnt show sometimes. not sure why. n but you can always just comment your own post and say bumb and it will do the same thing

Woodly

Trust

Sorceress Europe PC

Yes, it would be much more better if there was an auto bump button

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...