Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   5491 views

Shake The Rust off Before Diablo II Resurrected With a Gambit Of Refresher Videos!

No data yet

Description

So with diablo II Resurrected finally announced for September 23rd refreshing your diablo II knowledge so you can be ready for launch would be a great idea.
So maybe you haven't played in a long time and you just want to get back into the swing of things well I got you covered.
Here is a list of videos for those of you who are trying to refresh yourself before diablo II Resurrected.

This one is on magic find.

This video is on breakpoints.

This one is on monster immunities.

Player resistances.

Leveling guide + exp penalties overview.

A Short Tutorial on Mercenaries Act1, Act2, Act3, and Act5.

An OverView of all the Low Level RuneWords and talking about their uses.

A full look at every unique items in the game.

A full look at every set in the game and their full bonuses.

My let's play together series if you want to come have some fun with me some day, I stream all the time on us east ladder

I talk about class builds for about Two hours lol. No gameplay footage no fancy graphics just me blabbing my mouth about all the different ways you can build characters.

Finally Know what to expect on a Ladder Reset by watching my "Last Ladder Reset Before Diablo II Resurrected" Series. We start from the very beggining as poor peasant knights and work our way up!
Description by Ginger Gaming Mentor

Can be used to make Runewords:

So with diablo II Resurrected finally announced for September 23rd refreshing your diablo II knowledge so you can be ready for launch would be a great idea.
So maybe you haven't played in a long time and you just want to get back into the swing of things well I got you covered.
Here is a list of videos for those of you who are trying to refresh yourself before diablo II Resurrected.

This one is on magic find.

This video is on breakpoints.

This one is on monster immunities.

Player resistances.

Leveling guide + exp penalties overview.

A Short Tutorial on Mercenaries Act1, Act2, Act3, and Act5.

An OverView of all the Low Level RuneWords and talking about their uses.

A full look at every unique items in the game.

A full look at every set in the game and their full bonuses.

My let's play together series if you want to come have some fun with me some day, I stream all the time on us east ladder

I talk about class builds for about Two hours lol. No gameplay footage no fancy graphics just me blabbing my mouth about all the different ways you can build characters.

Finally Know what to expect on a Ladder Reset by watching my "Last Ladder Reset Before Diablo II Resurrected" Series. We start from the very beggining as poor peasant knights and work our way up!

Dzik 49

Assassin Americas PC
Looks like some useful stuff, haven't got a chance to check it out yet as I'm out of town. However, whenever I get a chance I definitely will. Maybe your video will help me decide which build to play :)
That's an excellent topic and the videos are very good ressources. There is so much to learn about this game. I am unsure if I am allowed to say the following but on the Sanctuary Diablo 2 Server on Discord, I compiled many guides for new and old players to get back into it if someone is interested.

They are located in the repository under pinned messages.
OP
I saw your post too Fellowship, quite a Lengthy Resource of information. I was almost thinking this would make a great book.

I would totally buy that.
I can definitely arrange something for you in a Kindle format if you so desire. Feel free to contact me in private my friend.

I intend to be quite active around here, another PvP and Magic Find Guide is on the way.

I also have Many Build ressources that I gathered over the weeks (I am an archivist of sort).
Dude I just have to say that I love your gaming chair. I have friends that went out and got DXRacers and all these expensive gaming chairs and I'm using my dad's last recliner he had. They always laugh but then I see another man of culture using a comfortable chair and I feel validated. :)
How is your neck not destroyed from constantly having it turned to the right! I get a stiff neck just watching for 5 minutes haha. Good stuff mate
Awesome videos! And also an awesome idea about a book with info regarding all this topics...would totally buy that too

Tavron 132

Paladin Europe PC
Very excellent videoes, watched a few of them and will look forward to brushing up by watching the rest of them closer to release of D2R!

"Seven Evils spawned of seven heads. Seven realms birthed from Death."

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...