Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2934 replies   381879 views

Description

Description by Darq

Can be used to make Runewords:

The dopamine accumulated in this thread cannot be quantified.

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.
My first ever run through Hell Worldstone Keep yesterday, as a Paladin. Got both a
Vex
rune and a
Gheed's Fortune
from Hell Witches. Very nice start!
Not a big one, but it is something I never find myself.
Got a
Griswold's Heart
from the very first pack of Hell Cows I killed today, with almost 0 magic find. Perfect for him to start using the 4 os Colossal Voluge early!
My first ever Annihulus! Got it all by myself, quite a fight! Ended up using an
Edge Bow
and kiting quite a bit, but got him in the end. Quite happy with it, too!
I'm just stoked to find another active xbox user in the forums. There are ones and ones of us.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
All my shared stashes had maxed out their gold capacity, so it was time to equip the
Edge Bow
and do some gambling.
Anya
rewarded me with this!

Lanceor's FoH Zealot Guide
Farm everything. Wreck Ubers.
■ Often online all day, but I'm on call so I may have to leave in a hurry.
■ Sydney timezone: UTC +10.

Lanceor wrote: 1 week ago
All my shared stashes had maxed out their gold capacity, so it was time to equip the
Edge Bow
and do some gambling.
Anya
rewarded me with this!

Anya
2 20s.png
Thats a really good find! All good affixes. Life rep is so underrated for a caster (and let's be real, a javazon is effectively a caster even though she leverages IAS breakpoints)

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
I just found my fifth
Ber
rune in less than two weeks. I don't recall ever looting one back in the day. 3 of them from LK, only one from super chest. The other two were in act 5 I think.

Are the rune drop rates different in d2r compared to the original game?
Arladusk wrote: 1 week ago
I just found my fifth
Ber
rune in less than two weeks. I don't recall ever looting one back in the day. 3 of them from LK, only one from super chest. The other two were in act 5 I think.

Are the rune drop rates different in d2r compared to the original game?
Terror
Zones, which did not exist prior to D2R, do affect drops rates; including runes. But 5
Ber
in less than 2 weeks is not standard drop rates. That's a string of good luck that would make me go buy a lotto ticket 😂

JTrev 16

Americas
In the last couple of days I have found several items for the first time ever:
Harlequin Crest
in
Chaos Sanctuary
off a regular monster, and a
Lo
rune and a
Sur
rune in
Lower Kurast
(the
Sur
is my highest rune ever). I had played for a year or more on mainly just a summon necro, but I made a
Whirlwind
barb with Immortal King set and have been getting very lucky after leveling him! I am leveling a hammerdin now as well!
I hadn't played D2 since the old days, and had just leveled an under-geared sorceress to level 75, and started in on Hell.

The Countess
is usually good to me, so on round two, clearing everything as I went, what should drop on the last little devilkin? A
Raven Frost
. I checked - the odds at the MF I had at the time were 1 in over 84,000 for that to happen.

Later I randomly got the only rainbow facets I've ever found within 10 minutes of each other. That RNG...!

JTrev 16

Americas
JTrev wrote: 1 week ago
In the last couple of days I have found several items for the first time ever:
Harlequin Crest
in
Chaos Sanctuary
off a regular monster, and a
Lo
rune and a
Sur
rune in
Lower Kurast
(the
Sur
is my highest rune ever). I had played for a year or more on mainly just a summon necro, but I made a
Whirlwind
barb with Immortal King set and have been getting very lucky after leveling him! I am leveling a hammerdin now as well!
And I just now got a
Cham
rune from the
Travincal
council !!!
Just snapped up a 71 Cold Sunder from the
Rocky Waste
TZ. Sunder Charm collection is getting a lot better now.
Well I just found my second
Harlequin Crest
on Hell leveling my Hammerdin on act 2, gonna have to think of what to do with it.
Was going to trash this until I saw the level req, hell yea!

Jah
in terrorized Lut Golein Sewers
...and lightning sunder -70 10 min after...

Post ur offer before adding me. No PM. Only add me if u offer bin/lf. No reply after 3 days=offer rejected
No socketing service.
A
Ber
just dropped for me in Tower Cellar 1! The only other
Ber
I found was last year in Tower Cellar 5 and I thought that was crazy... Isn't there like a 4 level difference between them?

Hardcore mode is my jam. Played a lot of D1. Played D2 from its release till about 2010, then lots of D3 for most of the 2010's. 29 year Magic: the Gathering player. 12 year League of Legends player.

JTrev 16

Americas
Just made this amazing Grief !!! What a roll, can't wait to use it on my paladin that I am leveling!
Grief 40% 394
Grief 40% 394

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...