Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   689 views

Description

I just killed DClone on EU and then switched to Asia and started a new game. While rearranging annis in shared stash, I picked up my main anni and before I could put it in a stash slot I got disconnected. Couldn't reconnect. Exited out and switched region to NA. Finally got back in a game and was pleasantly surprised to see my mouse still waving around my anni.

Had not seen this before, maybe it's a common experience. A relief in any case.

Can be used to make Runewords:

I just killed DClone on EU and then switched to Asia and started a new game. While rearranging annis in shared stash, I picked up my main anni and before I could put it in a stash slot I got disconnected. Couldn't reconnect. Exited out and switched region to NA. Finally got back in a game and was pleasantly surprised to see my mouse still waving around my anni.

Had not seen this before, maybe it's a common experience. A relief in any case.

Necrarch 1485Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
I think it's normal indeed. Some people even use it as an additional slot - don't put something precious there though :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Even when you pick somthing up and die while trying to put it in your cube it doesnt disappear. That mouse item stays with your corpse. So when you pick up your corpse it says you're full. And you have to put it in your cube again.

Trade Ladder only

As for my Pg Yard Sale:
Accepting instead of
Perfect Gems
a Mix:

Perfect Amethyst
= 1
Hel
= 2
Ral
= 4
Nef
= 4
Perfect Gems
I use this for quick trav runs whenever my cube fills up so I dont have to go back to town. Gives me one more slot and best to save it for the biggest item. Nice to know it also works on Death! Good info here.

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.

Schnorki 3022Moderator

PC
Necrarch wrote: 10 months ago
I think it's normal indeed. Some people even use it as an additional slot - don't put something precious there though :)
Actually, "precious" is one of the more common use cases.

Ever wonder why when something of value drops in your pug run you sometimes see someone run to it, the drop disappears, they don't move but quickly leave the game instead?

That's often times them saving the drop on-cursor to drop in a private game so they can safely recover. Been a standard approach for many a geared and min-maxing (i.e. inventory filled -> no room to just pick up and keep) folk who won't bother with anything but the rarest of drops anyways (meaning they typically don't need the room).
The more you know! I didn't know this mechanic existed.. Pretty neat. :O
Same, you just tought me something.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation