Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
7 replies   3089 views

Description

What shield has most damage paired with Grief? One would say its Phoenix but that
Firestorm
cast delay cuts some portion of dps. Or is ti just plain 4os elite shield socketed with 4x 30 max dmg jewels or 40%ed jewels?

Can be used to make Runewords:

What shield has most damage paired with Grief? One would say its Phoenix but that
Firestorm
cast delay cuts some portion of dps. Or is ti just plain 4os elite shield socketed with 4x 30 max dmg jewels or 40%ed jewels?

Buying out
Hel
and perfect amethysts.
Just commenting to follow!

Teebling 6236Admin

Europe PC
KennyMcLenny wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:53 pm
Just commenting to follow!
Commenting to auto-subscribe to a topic only works in trade posts.

To subscribe to a normal forum topic like this, you want to bookmark it. See the 'options' button in the subheader and then hit 'Bookmark'.

If you want the auto-follow feature after replying to a normal forum topic, you can select that option in this part of your user control panel.

Schnorki 3355Moderator

PC
Firestorm
or not, the massive ED boost on Phoenix is hard to beat in terms of damage.

For utility, sure (e.g. Exile for
Life Tap
). But for damage..probably only rivaled by aura shields (i.e. Dream/Dragon) for certain builds.

Obviously excluding elemental buids (since you mentioned Grief already). Otherwise you'd throw sockets for facets into the mix.

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.

Asha 372

Sorceress Europe PC
Phoenix is awesome indeed - the only thing i'm not certain (haven't tested) is if that 350%+ ed from it multiplies the whole damage of Grief, not just that 31-35 base (in case of pb). If yes - then Grief + Phoenix + Fortitude... mmm.
@Asha
That's the beauty of Grief and the reason for it to be the GG weapon. Any %ED on off-weapon gear enhances the weapon damage as a whole. So Fortitude + Phoenix +
Steelrend
for example = up to 780% ED (20 from
Steelrend
's 20 STR).

Further can be upped with Might Aura +
Concentration
Aura (Pride) from merc.

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)
OP
Queegon wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:22 am
@Asha
That's the beauty of Grief and the reason for it to be the GG weapon. Any %ED on off-weapon gear enhances the weapon damage as a whole. So Fortitude + Phoenix +
Steelrend
for example = up to 780% ED (20 from
Steelrend
's 20 STR).

Further can be upped with Might Aura +
Concentration
Aura (Pride) from merc.
you just wrote my setup :) Grief Fortitude Phoenix
Steelrend
and might Pride merc :)

Buying out
Hel
and perfect amethysts.
OP
Just tested on PTR and that Phoenix cast delay is gone in patch 2.4. What a great news.

Buying out
Hel
and perfect amethysts.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...