Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   1836 views

Description

Hey guys, in case you were wondering where I've been the last few days basically I came down with pretty bad food poisoning on Sunday night and haven’t improved since then.

Been bed-bound the whole time. My farts smell like
Strangling Gas Potion
and I keep on throwing up so I think it’s Salmonella or Gastritis. Still waiting for a doctor to call me back…

Sorry for not getting back to your messages and/or contributions and thanks again to everyone who has been working on descriptions/comments/guides this whole time. Keep it up guys and I’ll be back soon!
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Teebling 5817Admin

Europe PC
Hey guys, in case you were wondering where I've been the last few days basically I came down with pretty bad food poisoning on Sunday night and haven’t improved since then.

Been bed-bound the whole time. My farts smell like
Strangling Gas Potion
and I keep on throwing up so I think it’s Salmonella or Gastritis. Still waiting for a doctor to call me back…

Sorry for not getting back to your messages and/or contributions and thanks again to everyone who has been working on descriptions/comments/guides this whole time. Keep it up guys and I’ll be back soon!

I am really sorry to hear that Teebling,

My ex girlfriend and I once went to the theater and she decided to get some food there. Everything was fine until we got back home and she started throwing up non-stop for the entire duration of the night. We had to call an ambulance and she spent several days in the hospital.

Food poisoning is no joke at all and I really do hope you recover quickly.

Take good care of yourself my friend.

Dzik 49

Assassin Americas PC
Damn that sucks, hope you will get better soon.

Once I ended up in hospital after neglecting my situation, (healthcare is expensive in USA :( ) it turned out I was having anaphylactic shock after eating food I was not aware I was allergic to. I was bedridden for more than a month and I’m careful with my food ever since. So, if you get any worse don't wait to go to a doctor like me.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation