Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
10 replies   573 views

Description

Hi!
How do I see if a trade is for HC?

And when I create a trade, how do I make it HC?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi!
How do I see if a trade is for HC?

And when I create a trade, how do I make it HC?
OP
I see that there is a "filter" for Hardcore when looking at items for trade. But there is no way to "set" that your trade is HC when you create one??
So when I turn on filter "Hardcore" I see 0 items.

BillyMaysed 2203Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
To see which Trades are HC: when searching, look at the Icon of the Seller, it will indicate wither that player is HC or not. As of right now that function has yet to be fully implemented.

OP
Oh ok, but is the Hardcore filter function implemented yet?? Because when I turn on that filter it shows me 0 items.

Are you really saying that you have not a single HC profile that has any item up for trade at the moment??
OP
And that also means that if I play both Softcore and Hardcore, this site can not be used for both modes?

BillyMaysed 2203Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
MagnusN wrote: 2 years ago
And that also means that if I play both Softcore and Hardcore, this site can not be used for both modes?
The HC filter hasn't been implemented, correct.

and you can use the site for whatever you like, you can easily swap your profile icon from HC to SC or you can specify what character type it is in your trade for now. I hope this helps.

OP
BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
The HC filter hasn't been implemented, correct.

and you can use the site for whatever you like, you can easily swap your profile icon from HC to SC or you can specify what character type it is in your trade for now. I hope this helps.
Ok great to hear that the HC filter will be implemented later on then. And if I set my profile to be HC all my trades that I create will be "marked" as HC.

EnragedN3wb 193Moderator

PC
You can also set up different accounts for each mode of play & you can link them to each other under the Account Info section. So you can have both HC & SC, Ladder & Non-Ladder listing, etc at the same time by posting them with different accounts, & swap between them any time by linking them.
OP
EnragedN3wb wrote: 2 years ago
You can also set up different accounts for each mode of play & you can link them to each other under the Account Info section. So you can have both HC & SC, Ladder & Non-Ladder listing, etc at the same time by posting them with different accounts, & swap between them any time by linking them.
Oh awesome, thank you for tip! :)

Beardozer 445Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Yeah, right now you have a setting in your profile which indicates whether you are playing hardcore, or softcore. The forum will flag your auction based on this setting. This is annoying when you play on both hardcore and softcore, so in the next website patch you will be able to flag this yourself per-item as you post. You will also be able to search for hardcore items. Stay tuned, it's coming soon.

diablo2.io janitor | Odunga Brotherhood
OP
Looking forward to it, thank you for answer! :)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...