Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   569 views

Description

Hey everybody,

Just want to ask everyone, how do I post a trade of an unidentified unique Jewel in the trade section?
The picture of the unidentified unique Jewel is as shown above.

I asked this question because when i type Rainbow Facet, it will list down either cold Death or cold level-up.

I guess my 2nd question is , does everyone actually sells unidentified unique Jewels in the first place?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hey everybody,

Just want to ask everyone, how do I post a trade of an unidentified unique Jewel in the trade section?
The picture of the unidentified unique Jewel is as shown above.

I asked this question because when i type Rainbow Facet, it will list down either cold Death or cold level-up.

I guess my 2nd question is , does everyone actually sells unidentified unique Jewels in the first place?

I'm on +8GMT time zone, so don't be surprised why I'm not replying because I might be sleeping =) .
List it as a "rainbow facet: lightning fire cold poison level-up Death", mark it as unique, as a jewel, and as an unidentified. It will show up in all searchings.

Clarify again in the description.

And no, most people identify rainbow facets though I can see someone buying an unid facet hoping for a 1:9 chance for a 5/5.

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)

Tetra 180

Paladin Europe PC
Title: Jewel
Message: Unid #COLOR# Rainbow Facet (fire, lightning, cold or poison ; death or level-up)

Rarity: Unique
Qualities: Unidentified
Item Type: Jewel
Before you do that though, can I make a case for identifying the facet?

Finding a facet is a bit like buying a lottery ticket. Not one of those huge million dollar jackpots, but more like one of those crappy small town raffles, where the main price is a Volkswagon Beetle, that you suspect might have had a previous owner.
But you do it because... heck, its for a good cause and a free car is free car.
But then you sell your unopened lottery ticket, because you are missing a dollar for one of those overpriced, tiny amusement park beers. Why?

Moral of the story is: Don't sell an unidentified facet. You'll get scraps for it and you deprive yourself of the fun of seeing if it is a dud, or the jackpot. (It's probably a dud)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation