Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
53 replies   2204 views

Do you remember your first character? If so, what was it?

No data yet

Description

I remember mine.. Didn't have Internet for a long time, so I was stuck playing on whichever patch came on the installation media for years; 1.03 and 1.07 for classic/expansion. I remember playing a really terrible Barbarian that used dual
Shadowfang
swords once I was able to patch the game to 1.09 because I liked their green appearance on my character model...
Description by Waam

Can be used to make Runewords:

Waam 32

Americas PC
I remember mine.. Didn't have Internet for a long time, so I was stuck playing on whichever patch came on the installation media for years; 1.03 and 1.07 for classic/expansion. I remember playing a really terrible Barbarian that used dual
Shadowfang
swords once I was able to patch the game to 1.09 because I liked their green appearance on my character model...
My first character was a
Zeal
Paladin named "woodshunter." At the time, I had only really seen Act 1 and thought the object of the game was to run around the "woods" hunting monsters.
My first character was a Necromancer and it was a totally trash build with skills in
Raise Skeleton
and
Teeth
xD so a "summon boner" hybrid. I created him because I saw my cousin playing a Diablo II Necromancer when I visited him back in the days. I am so excited to enjoy the story and new graphics and stuff! I will not rush for sure!

"Evil has survived. A dark figure wanders in the East. He must be stopped at all costs."

BMAY 538

Assassin Americas PC
A Paladin of no real build utilizing skulls in every socketed item! 😄

My first character was ever was a
Leap
Barbarian.
I believe my first character was a
Zeal
Paladin with the Might aura. I remember grinding normal cows in my Sigon's Complete Steel set.
It's kind of foggy but I remember a strength necro with at least 1 point in each skill and couldn't make it past act 2. I'd like to think I've gotten slightly better since then -_-
Damn, I was so bad back in the days of D2 Classic (original patch). Back when
Whirlwind
Barbarian was stupid powerful (I had no idea until it was nerfed), I picked a Barbarian that only had
Bash
, Sword mastery,
Iron Skin
and elemental resist.

I thought that if I Bashed with a sword in my hand, I would do
Bash
damage + sword damage as well. In the end I think
Bash
had 15 points, sword mastery had 15 points, Stone kin had 3 points and Elemental resist had 2 points. I was level 30 I think when I finally beat Diablo. My strat was simple, add all Skulls to my swords, empty my entire inventory except for one TP (which I used the moment I saw him) and the rest of the slots were health potions.

Furthermore, I put every level up worth of stat points into all attributes (2 str, 1 dex, 1vit, 1mana). Did not get
Alkor
’s free 20 HP potion as I didnt read the description and tossed it on the Ground.

I eventually beat Diablo after over an hour and 20+ deaths later. That fucking red electric vomit he spews from his hands would wreck me ALWAYS.

"And I...am...Iron Lesbian."
*snap*
I believe it was a necromancer. Still my favorite class! I remember putting too many skills into
Clay Golem
and I didn't understand curses. So I basically couldn't take out
Blood Raven
as a result.
Fun times still!
Barbarian for sure! :D

Made a
Charge
Pally and remember socketing weapon with chipped emeralds.
My first playing charactor was ...a warior in the first Diablo :)
In Diablo 2, it was a paladin. After played for awhile, I thought that he was not my type at all. Using a
Buckler
or a shield hit enermy's head did not sound cool at all.

So, I changed to play a sorceror, 3 elements build lol.

God 0

Europe PC
It was a Necro because I thought he looked the coolest in the title screen. 💀
My first character was Ratfang, a level 99 Barbarian. Notably, Ratfang only had 18 to
Whirlwind
- this was long before re-spec was a thing.
I started later than most, after D2: LOD came out. My first Character was a hybrid Ele/Summon/Shift druid.. because they all were cool and I didnt know better. Cannot wait for this remaster, been playing PD2 while I wait. one.more.day.

Chad 27

Paladin Americas PC
I played a Barbarian as a first character. I remember having a hard time once I got to act 4 normal and not really being able to progress. Started joining trading games to see if I could offer anything useful for people (It was all garbage). Eventually came across a nice person I can't remember the name of atm because it was 20 Years ago. He gave me a whole lot of what I thought was CRAZY POWERFUL gear and I went on to
Smite
the primal evils of the burning hells without a problem...then I found out about Nightmare/Hell and had to eventually restart a character.

:Numbad 2 "This is for you":
necro fosure best class ever Bone nec
I think it was an
Armageddon
druid into firewall sorc.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...