Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
53 replies   2098 views

Do you remember your first character? If so, what was it?

No data yet

Description

Description by Waam

Can be used to make Runewords:

Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
Yes. My first character was pathetic and couldn't get past
Duriel
until about level 34. Dual wielding
Double Swing
Barbarian with two normal axes, socketed with
Chipped Sapphire
for MAD cold damage.

His name was 'Harr' :)
Hahaha, the MAD cold damage made me drop coffee on my shirt lolll!
Playstation D1 Firewall Sorc, Eventually PC thru LOD and ran Ice Pally in HC until I quit at least 10 yrs ago. Looking forward to restarting on PS4 tomorrow.
A paladin named Solia. That is all I remember, really. The same class and name as I had used in Baldur's Gate.

Xpk since 2000
Heh, wish i could remember, how many of yall feel like a 6 yr old on Xmas eve? I do have 2 of the action figures, i think!
Necromancer. Killed two zombies and a
Fallen
. Found
Den of Evil
, where I meet a brute. Hit it, completely freaked out by now and in 100% fear mode, brute scream did not help! I turned off the screen and walked away from the PC, believing I had shut the game off. It would take me another year and some nightmares before I dared to play D2 again. This time it was a paladin. Might aura and mix of
Zeal
/
Smite
seemed like smart choices back then. I got to lvl 20 thinking I was the king of battlenet now, only to later realize a lot of people where +lvl 80. By then I was truly determent to be one of those gods. Some thousands of played hours later, here i am!
Paladin. I didn't know you could put skills on left click so I thought you had to choose between an aura and a combat skill. Decided the class was shit, so I made a barbarian instead.
Leap Attack
build. This was back when
Leap Attack
would always hit whatever you clicked on even if it moved away while you were in the air, so it was a handy way to deal with those irritating enemies that just keep running around.
I was just a little squeeker back in the early 2000's and my cousin allowed me to play D2 for the first time. Could not think of a name for the Barbarian I was creating. He named it KillyaIWill (Kill ya I Will)

Yeah... I don't know lmao. I just wanted to play. I was hooked on the game till I was about 17 years old. That was the last time I played so being in my 30's and coming back to the game is amazing. I can't wait!

gore 21

Amazon Americas PC
Zon, don't remember build - believe it was whatever happened to look good whenever I decided to open the skill pane. The classic.
First Char was an amazon, might have been a
Strafe
build.
My first character I ever made. I was 10 so keep that in mind.

Sorceress with a
Giant Axe
. Don't remember the skills, but was definitely without
Enchant
. I was pushing my strength high to use this rare
Axe
I used because the dmg on it was better than the staves....

I think this one made it to Act 3 before I made a new one.

″‘If I should die, then I would do so having lived my life right. It is not the destination that matters, but how one arrives there.‘”
Of course remember it. Made a beefy summoner necro which fielded a twohander
Bastard Sword
. Didn't do too much but I didn't know better at that time and it was fun....

Asha 334

Sorceress Europe PC
My story is a damn shame. It was paladin back in 1.07 days. Sacrificer with fanatism, collected full sigon, some "vicious
Battle Hammer
of craftsmanship". 72 level, 590 total life... Believe it or not - i managed to grind my way to TR tombs in hell, many times died miserably ofc, but i got there. And apparition packs was the last drop - i gave up and deleted the char and the game from pc for god's sake. Imagine the pain xD
My first character was a pally named clumpofdump. And he was an absolutely clumpofdump. I maxed
Fist of the Heavens
because I had no idea what I was doing. So I would run around the cow level (this was before
Baal
runs became a thing) and I would spam foth with no ability to even kill a single cow lol! And this was before you could respec.
Mine was nacro i reach till diablo normal. After 5 time raise skeletal army i put his hp 20% left. My merc died so many time and one hit he kill whole my army. So i decided to change merc from act 2 to act 1 any goes full blown action to kill him and Guess what his hp regain to full. I feel hopeless and stop playing.
Barbarian at a friend of mine, because the game that "I" bought wouldnt run on "MY" computer :-D
I went crazy when I found Deaths Guard. Thought it was a Unique- knew all Diablo 1 Uniques by heart but didnt know that there were sets in D2 :-D

Fen 92

Amazon Europe PC
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
Mine was nacro i reach till diablo normal. After 5 time raise skeletal army i put his hp 20% left. My merc died so many time and one hit he kill whole my army. So i decided to change merc from act 2 to act 1 any goes full blown action to kill him and Guess what his hp regain to full. I feel hopeless and stop playing.
Sounds like my first Character. Chosen to become a summoner Necro on release of D2. Was about lvl 20 when I met Diablo first time and couldn't stand a chance - hell I don't even know how I got there :D. Gladly my brother and friends played too, so they could help me beat the Prime Evil - Diablo.

Prices are negotiable :)
Please DO NOT add me, before I accepted a trade or without comment, thanks! :)
Offers via pm will be ignored.

Schnorki 3015Moderator

PC
My first was a sorc, simply due to the fact that I spent all of my D1 time loving the sorcerer. There wasn't even any debate.

It wasn't until my 2nd char that I learned just how baller Necros really are.. :)
My first ever character was a summon necro. My older brother played D2 over at his friend’s house, and would come home and tell me all about the game and the different characters you could play as - my imagination ran wild going off his inaccurate descriptions of the game. For example he said the skeletons you raise up are bigger than the skeletons you can fight… which obviously isn’t the case haha. But of everything he told me about D2 the idea of playing a character that can raise up a
Skeleton
army from the corpses of his slain enemies seemed infinitely cooler than anything else in the game to my 10 year old mind. So when we finally got the game for ourselves (and when it was finally my turn to play!) I COULD NOT WAIT to make a summon necro. This was back when one point = one skelly, and each one was completely terrible. I probably made 10 or 15 different necros because I would hit a wall late normal/early nightmare that I couldn’t progress passed. And naturally, I assumed it was because I built my character incorrectly and needed to start again.
Cannot forget my 1st toon in D2... a paladin with Pray aura... lvl 20 Pray aura... he "died" in act2... It was the very 1st version of D2... no expansion yet...

DiabloDeDeadpool wrote: 2 years ago
May the loot be with you...

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation