Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4226 replies   652048 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

knightfall1985 wrote: 1 year ago
Crispin wrote: 1 year ago
there was just a nl asia walk.
saw the tracker jump to 4 and logged in and boom there was the clone. they went FAST
Saw the tracker jump to 4 and logged in and boom - 1/6…
i was just able to grab it. logged in and the screen was shaking. one second longer and it would have been gone.

I was idling and for the 3rd time when I came back to check on it I saw I got dc'ed from the game and walk happened.
I don't know what the hell is wrong with my connection but it seems I just can't leave the game open, do you guys/gals have any idea?
VaIkyr_ wrote: 1 year ago
I was idling and for the 3rd time when I came back to check on it I saw I got dc'ed from the game and walk happened.
I don't know what the hell is wrong with my connection but it seems I just can't leave the game open, do you guys/gals have any idea?
If you are on wi-fi, switch to cable, i got discon on wi-fi, but cable is stable.
basshead88 wrote: 1 year ago
A couple clone walks
Which Discord is it?

ALL MY TRADES ARE NON-LADDER

"ARGHHHHHHH, FRESH MEAT"
america ladder starts selling now
they are at 4. you need to log in now.

lertrade wrote: 1 year ago
If you are on wi-fi, switch to cable, i got discon on wi-fi, but cable is stable.
I am on cable but via an ethernet link from power outlet, maybe that's why, but still it is a rather unfortunate coincidence that it got dc'ed very close to the walk, cause game was open 1 hour before the walk, I was checking my game.

Nothing to do atm, just keep trying I guess..
Saw my very first dclone after 20years of diablo and actually managed to kill him ^^ thanks to schnorki, you rock!
I am still waiting to catch a nl game, but those are not only rare, but also always unannounced…
Do we know the region for tonight’s walk 10pm?
jacklynzaunders wrote: 1 year ago
Do we know the region for tonight’s walk 10pm?
The next one I know of is in just under 3 hours

Host : D2R Clone Hunters, Lucky Luciano, Zeegers
Region : Americas
Walk Time : Saturday, June 11, 2022 4:00 PM Eastern - <LADDER>
alrighty, thanks :)
starting soon went from 4 to 5 357pm CST

Houston, TX Central Time. join D2R Dclone Hunters Discord https://discord.com/invite/5DgUvcAYbR
both eu and na sc ladder 5/6. Hard choice.

EDIT: yeh, eu seems to be trolled

ShadowHeart 1721Moderator

Europe PC
I think EU was a mistake. NA is planned, I'm watching the stream, any second now.

EDIT: NA walked

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
i'm afk for over 8hrs at a time, usually when i wake up in the morning im still logged on. sometimes i'm still logged on in the afternoon when i get home from work, sometimes im logged out. This morning I watched the Americas walk from work, but when i got home my game had crashed. luckily i had 15 minutes to spare and logged in for this walk. my pc is on ethernet cable. but even sometime when i'm actively playing and no DClone walks i get d/c and connection interupted.

Houston, TX Central Time. join D2R Dclone Hunters Discord https://discord.com/invite/5DgUvcAYbR

Schnorki 3153Moderator

PC
jacklynzaunders wrote: 1 year ago
Saw my very first dclone after 20years of diablo and actually managed to kill him ^^ thanks to schnorki, you rock!
Glad to hear it!
There's obviously the question of your own connection being stable that noone can answer from here. My ISP for example has this weird idea that maintenance disconnects at 1am every other day are a great idea...if you're stuck with idiots like that, I guess you need to start AFK games after that.

And even then, you're at Blizzard's mercy as they may decide to randomly start rolling reboots on servers, killing your game(s) in the process.

But every so often, you get lucky and stay connected long enough to catch a walk..or two..and start regretting that he can't spawn twice in the same game.
Such a waste... :D
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Such a waste... :D
I legit had the same thing. At least I got one of the annis.
Europe Ladder SC 4/6 now

Relax and have fun!
Already walked, from 1 to 6 in 5 minutes

Relax and have fun!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...