Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4223 replies   651663 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

=======================================================

SC Ladder Walk

Host: @humansantapedeeTTV
Region: TBD 10 mins prior
Time: 2023-04-06T03:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

SC Ladder Walk

Host: FBI
Region: TBD, usually Asia
Time: 2023-04-06T11:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

SC Ladder Walk

Host: @gugi
Region: NA
Time: 2023-04-06T21:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

SC Ladder Walk

Host: @HellBlazer1
Time: 2023-04-08T02:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

SC Ladder Walk

Host: @Sykotic420
Region: TBD 10 mins before
Time: 2023-04-08T03:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Houston, TX Central Time. join D2R Dclone Hunters Discord https://discord.com/invite/5DgUvcAYbR

mhlg 815

Americas PC
No region was announced for this walk.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
mhlg wrote: 1 year ago
It was on stream... EU

mhlg 815

Americas PC
zepcheese wrote: 1 year ago
It was on stream... EU
A number of people in the forum rely on the posts made in this thread to prepare for a walk. Many of those posts are done days before a walk and the time set for many are "region TBD 10 minutes before walk." The D-Clone Hunters are very reliable when it comes to posting walk times, but not for this one. If you know in advance when a walk is going to happen you can share it in this thread, and it will be appreciated.

Even hours later the region is still not listed.

mhlg 815

Americas PC
SC Ladder Walk

Host: @Big Countri and @humansantapedeeTTV

Time: Friday,April 7, 2023 04:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. , in an hour

mhlg 815

Americas PC
This one has both time and region listed.

SC Ladder Walk

Host: @majik

Time: Sunday, April 9, 2023 4:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. , in 3 days

Americas in 5 minutes

watching live

Houston, TX Central Time. join D2R Dclone Hunters Discord https://discord.com/invite/5DgUvcAYbR

Necrarch 1583Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Asia SC L is currently at 5/6

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

mhlg 815

Americas PC
SCL EU in 8 minutes.

Already starting but they go slow so you still have time to get in a game.

mhlg 815

Americas PC
This walk is postponed until tomorrow at 8:PM EDT, due to DDOS attack on Blizzard servers.

Host: @Sykotic420
Region: TBD 10 mins before
Time: Friday, April 7, 2023 11:00 PM

Asia SL just hit 5/6

Walked 6:57 am PST

Please post a trade offer before sending me a friend request.
I'm in the PST time zone, typically available anywhere from 7am to 10pm

mhlg 815

Americas PC
3 SC Ladder Walks

Time: Every 30 mins starting Sunday, April 9, 2023 8:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. , in a day

mhlg 815

Americas PC
3 SC Ladder Walks

Time: Every 30 mins starting Sunday, April 9, 2023 8:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. , in a day
This could be a good run, and the time is good for those on different servers.

Let's try a little experiment.

If you need help killing D-Clone, there are a number of us here who're willing to help. Ask in advance of the walks so that you won't have to add us once things have already started. Then get in a game on time and inform one of us who're here to help. Most of us can take down a D-Clone in under a minute so each of us can help multiple persons in a single half-hour and still have time to get into another game for ourselves before the next walk.

Hi!
First post here, I'm new to this content/event/forum (but a longtime Diablo fan)

For reference, I am on NA ladder Softcore.

I just found this place a few days ago looking around for various other d2 stuff, and was able to get some amazing quick help today after a little surprise in my game after forgetting about the time mentioned above.
I should also mention, that there was also a spawn earlier today, around 2023-04-08T18:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. , and the spawn just now was most likely the one referenced in the above comments, so it did happen today as per that updated time( 2023-04-09T00:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. ).
I haven't followed any streamers yet or anything, but I would bet there's probably still going to be one at 2023-04-09T04:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. .

Can also confirm I was in a game where there was one 2023-04-07T04:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. .

I hope this helps,

Thank you!
Update: just had another spawn at 2023-04-09T03:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. , an hour earlier than expected (i think my browser time may have been off sync somehow)
NA ladder Softcore bnet

mhlg 815

Americas PC
omnipotentacuity wrote: 1 year ago
Hi!
First post here, I'm new to this content/event/forum (but a longtime Diablo fan)

For reference, I am on NA ladder Softcore.

I just found this place a few days ago looking around for various other d2 stuff, and was able to get some amazing quick help today after a little surprise in my game after forgetting about the time mentioned above.
I should also mention, that there was also a spawn earlier today, around 2023-04-08T18:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. , and the spawn just now was most likely the one referenced in the above comments, so it did happen today as per that updated time( 2023-04-09T00:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. ).
I haven't followed any streamers yet or anything, but I would bet there's probably still going to be one at 2023-04-09T04:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. .

Can also confirm I was in a game where there was one 2023-04-07T04:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. .

I hope this helps,

Thank you!
Welcome to the forum!

3 SC Ladder Walks :bluealert:

Host: jpg
Region: Asia
Time: Every 30 mins starting Sunday, April 9, 2023 5:00 AM, 2 minutes ago

Thanks so much for hosting jpg! There is no stream.

—————————————————————

:bluealert: SC Ladder Walk :bluealert:

Host: 물곰(WaterBear) (support : 김지뉵)
Time: Sunday, April 9, 2023 6:30 AM, in an hour

Thanks so much for hosting WaterBear (and 김지뉵), you can follow along in twitch-plugs closer to the walk time!

—————————————————————

SC Ladder Walk :bluealert:

Host: 춘시
Time: Sunday, April 9, 2023 8:00 AM, in 3 hours

—————————————————————

3 SC Ladder Walks :bluealert:

Time: Every 30 mins starting Sunday, April 9, 2023 3:00 PM, in 10 hours

—————————————————————

mhlg 815

Americas PC
SC Ladder Walk

Host: @Hberg (Heiszenbergtv)

Region: TBD on stream

Time: Sunday, April 9, 2023 7:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. , in 2 hours

mhlg 815

Americas PC
Hberg Walk is SCL NA. In 8 minutes.

mhlg 815

Americas PC
Best of the day so far 19-19-10.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!