Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4259 replies   669308 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

ClodoRocket wrote: 2 years ago
It's quite frustrating just to follow the progress of Dclone on this site, day after day, and then to realise "oh, it's been done at 6am this morning".

I guess I just have to wait for another week. I never found an anni, even since the release of 2.4, while streamers are complainning about it's Brand new low-rarity. maybe I'm not lucky, playing like 2-3 hours a day since d2r released.

I can't figure out where to obtain good information about organised walks, are you guys using different websites to know that ?
U can use the discord of clone Hunters, u have the link at the intructions link for dclone here un diablo2.io

Here is the link to enter discord

https://discord.gg/T3Cnk7X46e

Its really easy, they collect info for the asian youtubers who summon dclone and they do theyselves dclone spawns, also have a great system to help people to kill dclone, u dont need to kill him, Many people want to help and gives u the Anni fast and without fightin against dclone

I only accept public offers in trade post . Don't PM me with offers please. Thank you.

I play both PC and Nintendo Switch.
It's quite frustrating just to follow the progress of Dclone on this site, day after day, and then to realise "oh, it's been done at 6am this morning".

I guess I just have to wait for another week. I never found an anni, even since the release of 2.4, while streamers are complainning about it's Brand new low-rarity. maybe I'm not lucky, playing like 2-3 hours a day since d2r released.

I can't figure out where to obtain good information about organised walks, are you guys using different websites to know that ?
Not having a single
Annihilus
, even after the release of 2.4 is entirely on you. I'm using this same web site, no other sources, and I've gotten more Annies than I can count, being a casual player who plays for less than 8 hours a week.

And to answer your question, people are using Discord / YouTube / Twitch to get a heads up on an upcoming walk.
I've gotten lots of anni's just by watching this thread.
just have your char afk in a private game with max 1 character limit and uncheck the allow friends list to join. hopefully your connection is solid and don't get d/c while you're at work, sleep, school, etc. I was able to get the Asia walk this Sat, and the EU walk Sun by the time I got home from work.

Houston, TX Central Time. join D2R Dclone Hunters Discord https://discord.com/invite/5DgUvcAYbR

ShadowHeart 2087Moderator

Europe PC
Also, change to window mode and legacy graphics to ease the use of system resources while idling in a game for hours ;)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
ShadowHeart wrote: 2 years ago
Also, change to window mode and legacy graphics to ease the use of system resources while idling in a game for hours ;)
Ohhhh that's a great idea. My system goes to full for some reason when sitting in town idle for more than like 10 min

I am available for trading every other week, limited trading on my off week.
Thanks for understanding.

Bouncing back and forth between D2 and D4

So, f***** true. 3 weeks I have been waiting for that one. Not a single announcement and gone.

I only need one in order to record it. So, as a call out, if ANYONE happens to be around and has an opened when it spawns, I would like to record the kill, you can keep the Anny ofc ;), Non Ladder

"Life is too short for bad games"

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKJ_27 ... yvr--V2E4g

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for d2r content and games you will want to play ;)

ShadowHeart 2087Moderator

Europe PC
I think that last one on NL flew under the radar of pretty much everyone except the group who did it. If anyone had known about it in advance, it would surely have been posted here or in that other related thread. But there was no mention. I may be mistaken though...

Anyway, I would gladly help you if I can. As for the next time, best bet is to watch this thread and the other one, and if you want to be even more meticulous you should join the Dclone Hunters discord (there's a link in the top post).

EDIT: you could also idle in a game "permanently" in a selected region (until the next spawn in that region). Could take weeks though on NL...

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
ShadowHeart wrote: 2 years ago
I think that last one on NL flew under the radar of pretty much everyone except the group who did it. If anyone had known about it in advance, it would surely have been posted here or in that other related thread. But there was no mention. I may be mistaken though...

Anyway, I would gladly help you if I can. As for the next time, best bet is to watch this thread and the other one, and if you want to be even more meticulous you should join the Dclone Hunters discord (there's a link in the top post).

EDIT: you could also idle in a game "permanently" in a selected region (until the next spawn in that region). Could take weeks though on NL...
I was just going to mention them. D2R Clone Hunters is the reason I have found several
Annihilus
. They are good at announcing planned D Clones. Would recommend anyone who wants
Annihilus
to follow their discord

Tetra 183

Paladin Europe PC
TheGamebrewery wrote: 2 years ago

So, f***** true. 3 weeks I have been waiting for that one. Not a single announcement and gone.

I only need one in order to record it. So, as a call out, if ANYONE happens to be around and has an opened when it spawns, I would like to record the kill, you can keep the Anny ofc ;), Non Ladder
Unannounced, from 3/6 to 6/6 in 5 minutes, just past 6 am in european timezone: it was meant to be confidential.
Pretty obvious the spawner did this to preserve the SCNL Anni market.
I expect Asia and America will walk that way too.

If you want to catch one: leave a game open in the most stable region for you, between Asia and America, before going bed.
Or go ladder, they sell for
Perfect Gems
there and happen around once per day.
Tetra wrote: 2 years ago
TheGamebrewery wrote: 2 years ago

Unannounced, from 3/6 to 6/6 in 5 minutes, just past 6 am in european timezone: it was meant to be confidential.
Pretty obvious the spawner did this to preserve the SCNL Anni market.
I expect Asia and America will walk that way too.

If you want to catch one: leave a game open in the most stable region for you, between Asia and America, before going bed.
Or go ladder, they sell for
Perfect Gems
there and happen around once per day.
Hey Tetra:

Thank ¡s for the tip. I guess that will be the only way. And hoping the game won´t crash.

Again, if anyone happens to be around and has a game opened, I'd appreciate the favor of being able to record the kill ;)

Thanks again!

"Life is too short for bad games"

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKJ_27 ... yvr--V2E4g

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for d2r content and games you will want to play ;)

Schnorki 3318Moderator

PC

There's a few things playing into this I guess.

Generally speaking, this website and this thread in particular are a very good source for upcoming walks. Not only because the tracker here tends to be updated fairly quickly when one does start up but also because we have a few people (such as myself) who post any walk they are made aware of here.

There are other sources that you could use of course, dclone hunters discord being one of them (and probably one of the better ones) but ultimately, if you REALLY want to cover all bases, there's a surprisingly high amount of sources you can look at, not all of which will be easy to interpret correctly, simply due to language barriers.

Personally, I believe I'm more of a writer than a reader here in that regard so I don't expect to learn about new walks from this thread or site but I actively pay attention to multiple other sources and then relay that information here once I find it.

No matter how many folks look for and summarize information though, not all walks are announced. This morning's EU non-ladder walk is a prime example. Some walks are still simply triggered within seconds at off-times by a private group (or individual) with no heads up or even time to update a tracker here before it is too late. You won't catch those walks, that's just a simple fact you should make Peace with.

The other, announced walks are a lot easier. By now, these seem to fall into three main categories:

1) The opportunist. These walks may be announced days before but may also only be announced (or make the rounds) an hour or two beforehand. They will be triggered on whichever region is the furthest along at the time. You may easily miss the announcement for these if they are a spur of the moment thing with only 1-2 hrs heads up but if you just have an AFK game running on whatever region is furthest along, you can catch these fairly reliably. These seem to by now be comparatively rare but they still happen.

2) The donation. These walks seem to be more of a US thing, in terms of organizing them. They are typically a collaborative effort between multiple groups/streamers, some of whom announce them well ahead of time (sometimes a week or more) while other parts of the collaboration insist on going "YOU DONATE YOU GET INFO YOU NO DONATE YOU GET NOTHING! WHAT YOU READ WITHOUT DONATING IS ALL LIES!" (all while hating on others for not announcing things publicly...). While the time and date are typically announced well ahead of time for these, the region depends. They either follow the same approach as the opportunists, going with the furthest along or if the "YOU NO DONATE YOU NO GET INFO!" folks are involved *cough* they tend to be Americas by default more often than not. Compared to the overall number of walks though, these are by now a fairly small share.

3) The (sponsored) streamer. These walks are run by (typically Asian) streamers. The SoJs for these walks are not gathered via donations but are provided by a sponsor (typically a d2 item shop). In certain (rare) cases, they're purchased by the streamer themselves as their clone stream more than pays for the SoJ purchase. These were initially often run on whatever region was furthest along but have since shifted nearly exclusively to Asia. I for one am aware of only one of these streamers who still start walks in another region at all and even they moved their last 2 to Asia. Partially because Asia seems to have more stable performance overall (ignoring the obvious overseas lag) and partially because that's the home region for the sponsor's target audience. This is the vast majority of walks nowadays. So if you want to just cash in on these without paying attention to anything, go AFK on Asia when you're not home and collect your anni upon return. It won't happen every day but it is your best chance.

Personally, if I wanted an anni and I didn't have enough time to track upcoming walks reliably, I would just leave my char in an AFK game on Asia Ladder when I'm not around and be done with it. That obviously won't get you into every walk and there is a chance you d/c but it will let you cash in on most of them.

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.

Schnorki 3318Moderator

PC
While I still support the Asia claim in my last post, that's not the ideal choice tonight I suppose. :)

Americas SC Ladder is moving and should walk within I believe the next hour was the announcement.

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.
12AM EST was what I read as well.
yep

1) Host : Blue Ring Clan (
Region : AMERICA
Walk time : Dienstag, 7. Juni 2022 06:00 - <LADDER>
Countdown : in 47 Minuten

that's 6 am CEST

about to pop, they're loading up the SoJs, 5/6

Houston, TX Central Time. join D2R Dclone Hunters Discord https://discord.com/invite/5DgUvcAYbR
I have my smiter pally hot and ready for it!!. Also in case someone needs help

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector
I'm around if anyone needs help, just add me
any other ones planned? :)
Looks like the 2nd 3/6 nl run happened today. Just one left. Anybody any idea when this is gonna happen?

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...