Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4194 replies   646915 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Schnorki 3017Moderator

PC
mhlg wrote: 1 year ago
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
I also thought this thread was for Ladder only a while ago, but Schnorki quickly corrected me and told me that this thread is for all game modes. Softcore, Hardcore, Ladder and Non-Ladder. It's like 50+ pages back or something.
That's true but once the
Uber Diablo
occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder) thread was created, this thread by tacit agreement among members has been mostly focused on Ladder. So you weren't entirely wrong. :D
The NL record keeping topic came about pretty much right after the event change, long before this one and before ladder S1 had even started.

The difference in the two is that the prior is exactly what it states: a NL record keeping topic. I.e. keep a record of what has happened in terms of walks on NL.

This one on the other hand was started as a "heads up" for a specific set of walks and has then quickly turned into "heads up for all walks" (largely also because the author of the other topic complained about L information in his topic - no such issue here in either direction).

So it isn't a matter of ladder vs. non-ladder (here), it is a matter of "track what has happened [on NL]" (=other topic) vs. "heads up on upcoming walks before they have happened [any game mode]" (=this topic). Though some do choose to (also) announce NL walks in the other topic before anything has happened. Either way, this one is/has long been the consolidated source for literally any upcoming walk we know about here, regardless of game mode.

ShadowHeart 1557Moderator

Europe PC
Date (PST) PST EST UTC CET AWST Host(s) Mode Region
Tue Feb 7 5 am 8 am 13:00 14:00 9 pm 라이칸 SCL Europe
Tue Feb 7 5:30 am 8:30 am 13:30 14:30 9:30 pm 라이칸 SCL Asia
Sat Feb 11 6:30 pm 9:30 pm 02:30 +1 03:30 +1 10:30 am +1 Hell Reapers Guild SCL Americas
Sat Feb 11 7 pm 10 pm 03:00 +1 04:00 +1 11 am +1 Hell Reapers Guild SCL Americas

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

mhlg 775

Americas PC
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
I also thought this thread was for Ladder only a while ago, but Schnorki quickly corrected me and told me that this thread is for all game modes. Softcore, Hardcore, Ladder and Non-Ladder. It's like 50+ pages back or something.
That's true but once the
Uber Diablo
occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder) thread was created, this thread by tacit agreement among members has been mostly focused on Ladder. So you weren't entirely wrong. :D
The NL record keeping topic came about pretty much right after the event change, long before this one and before ladder S1 had even started.

The difference in the two is that the prior is exactly what it states: a NL record keeping topic. I.e. keep a record of what has happened in terms of walks on NL.

This one on the other hand was started as a "heads up" for a specific set of walks and has then quickly turned into "heads up for all walks" (largely also because the author of the other topic complained about L information in his topic - no such issue here in either direction).

So it isn't a matter of ladder vs. non-ladder (here), it is a matter of "track what has happened [on NL]" (=other topic) vs. "heads up on upcoming walks before they have happened [any game mode]" (=this topic). Though some do choose to (also) announce NL walks in the other topic before anything has happened. Either way, this one is/has long been the consolidated source for literally any upcoming walk we know about here, regardless of game mode.
I understand and I agree which is why I said it was a "tacit (implied) agreement" among members. I for one think it would simplify things if there were two dedicated threads to cover each, but this works just fine for me.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

mhlg 775

Americas PC
SCL NA in 43 minutes

SCL NA in 43 minutes
how do i join?

mhlg 775

Americas PC
Logon to the Americas server and wait until you see the "
Terror
messages. Eventually you will get one that will tell you Diablo has invaded the Sanctuary.

Diablo will find the act you're in as long as you stay put. He spawns at various locations such as the
Frigid Highlands
waypoint, and the Palace cellar waypoint.

Have you ever battled a D-Clone yet.

This D-Clone will only spawn on soft core ladder Hell level.

mhlg 775

Americas PC
SCL NA in about 27 minutes,

SCL Asia in 12 minutes according to TheWiseWarrior

Schnorki 3017Moderator

PC
Heidi is live, getting his harry potter on. Seems as though there'll be a clone or two during the stream regardless though.

Countdown claims the first one is in ~50 minutes on Americas (SCL, as usual).
Second Heidi SCL NA walk in 20 minutes.
How big of a POS do you have to be to not only join someone's public trade game to get an anni, but to take it after I was going back to town to swap mine to my stash?

mhlg 775

Americas PC
Heidi is doing a third D-Clone in about 26 minutes.

Europe SCL moved to 4/6

Relax and have fun!

mhlg 775

Americas PC
SCL NA will walk in 12 minutes.

mhlg 775

Americas PC
Another SCL NA walk in about 45 minutes.

Europe SCL at 5/6.

Relax and have fun!
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 year ago
Europe SCL at 5/6.
I have 9 SoJ.
I will sell them at 21h CET hoping to make a walk :)

Relax and have fun!
Walked, took me 8 SoJ :)

Relax and have fun!

Bisu 364

PC
LOL, so close. Well done!
Well done, GG!
(10/11/7 anni FTW \o/)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...