Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   750 views

Description

Blizzard wrote:
The Diablo II: Resurrected Open Beta will be playable to all those who wish to participate when the second-weekend test (August 20) is open to the public.

Source
Was really happy to see this to be honest. Looks like even if you didn't pre-order you'll still get a chance to test and feed back to Blizzard. They're going to hit a much more diverse audience with this Resurrected Beta, including console players apparently. I still haven't pre-ordered my copy of D2 Resurrected so I won't be participating in the 'early access' Beta (on the 13th). So yeah, hearing this was pretty nice.

By the way, if you guys want to see Resurrected graphics here on diablo2.io soon, someone please datamine the artwork for me when the download is first available on the 11th August? Pretty please? :)
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Teebling 5983Admin

Europe PC
Blizzard wrote:
The Diablo II: Resurrected Open Beta will be playable to all those who wish to participate when the second-weekend test (August 20) is open to the public.

Source
Was really happy to see this to be honest. Looks like even if you didn't pre-order you'll still get a chance to test and feed back to Blizzard. They're going to hit a much more diverse audience with this Resurrected Beta, including console players apparently. I still haven't pre-ordered my copy of D2 Resurrected so I won't be participating in the 'early access' Beta (on the 13th). So yeah, hearing this was pretty nice.

By the way, if you guys want to see Resurrected graphics here on diablo2.io soon, someone please datamine the artwork for me when the download is first available on the 11th August? Pretty please? :)

If anyone needs another pair of hands or a computer to mine out the goods let me know I can work.

Either way, have fun yall, I cant see it and have it taken away. Post pics :3.
I'll be watching blizz track https://blizztrack.com/#diablo-ii-resurrected

Oh... wow there's a new version open right now :think:

Diablo II: Resurrected Beta
osib
versions
Some new lobby graphics from the beta game files

a join game button background
OP

Teebling 5983Admin

Europe PC
@thrugg_aka_trogg LEGEND. I will check this out shortly!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...