Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
10 replies   1049 views

Description

Anyone can tell when they are going to start it ?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Anyone can tell when they are going to start it ?
its very very weird
It should have popped hours and hours ago, its been 4/6 for 10 hrs now

Necrarch 1583Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
It depends on when Soj are sold, so it happens... when it happens. Nothing planned or sure.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Schnorki 3152Moderator

PC
Nothing weird about it. Random people trickle in random SoJ sales and slowly drive up status as they always have.

And eventually, some streamer or private group caches in on it and pushes it over at whatever time they feel like.
Sometimes with a prior announcement, sometimes without (in this case, there seems to be nothing announced..so far at least).

So yeah, nothing weird and nothing that "should have popped hours and hours ago". It'll pop whenever people with enough spare SoJs feel like making it pop.
If this was ladder, it would be strange. But for non ladder, it's become typical. Either a slow, unsteady trickle, or all at once without warning.

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Nothing weird about it. Random people trickle in random SoJ sales and slowly drive up status as they always have.

And eventually, some streamer or private group caches in on it and pushes it over at whatever time they feel like.
Sometimes with a prior announcement, sometimes without (in this case, there seems to be nothing announced..so far at least).

So yeah, nothing weird and nothing that "should have popped hours and hours ago". It'll pop whenever people with enough spare SoJs feel like making it pop.
Remember, make your game when it hits 4/6 and stay in it. Sometimes the period between 4/6 and 6/6 (walking) is incredibly short, if you try and join 5 mins after seeing 5/6 for example you're already too late. If you need help taking him down, ask in the Dclone Help! sticky or look for offers in the player services section. You may find someone kind enough to do it for free, but it's good practise to give something in exchange regardless. Happy dclone hunting :)
I am only quoting what is said in the dclone tracker/info made by the admin
When I said weird I was comparing to the infos given in the Guidance Page
And I don't think I am mistaken when I say this is the first time it's actually taken so long to make Diablo appear, since it hit 4/6 nearly 24 hrs ago
In non-ladder it's not unusual since ladder started. Asia was 3/6 for like 4 days straight a week or two ago, and then went from 3 to 6 in like 2 minutes when a private group walked it.
I was so happy to catch my very first walk.

Not gonna happen :(
BaldurGK wrote: 1 year ago
I was so happy to catch my very first walk.

Not gonna happen :(
I'm guessing once ladder ends in 1-2 months, we'll be seeing more frequent walks on non ladder again like we did before ladder started (fingers crossed!!)

and hopefully a good bit of time in between season 1 and 2

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.

ShadowHeart 1720Moderator

Europe PC
Pitach wrote: 1 year ago
And I don't think I am mistaken when I say this is the first time it's actually taken so long to make Diablo appear, since it hit 4/6 nearly 24 hrs ago
Actually, on May 8th, EU NL SC hit 4/6 and DClone didn't actually spawn until the 13th. How do I know? It was my first anni ever and I was idling in-game pretty much 24/7 for all of those days lol. And it was easy to double check the dates, because I had a conversation history on my phone about it with some friends.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
Until the next season starts, probably. I can only recall maybe 2 public walks on non-ladder since ladder started. Almost all of them have turned to ultra quick private walks that usually steal the progress of the community who got it up to 3/6 or 4/6. Before ladder started there were public non-ladder walks. I'd recommend if you want to join in on the dclone fun, to make a ladder character, as there are walks on ladder all the time. Once ladder ends your annis will roll over to non-ladder anyways.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation