Description

Description by ShadowHeart

Can be used to make Runewords:

Necrarch 1807Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Elite Treachery + Insight, great ! What
Helm
does he have ?

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP

ShadowHeart 2091Moderator

Europe PC
Necrarch wrote: 1 month ago
Elite Treachery + Insight, great ! What
Helm
does he have ?
Oh right, I forgot show that before, I made a Bulwark for him back in Nightmare, he's still rocking it.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
OP

Europe PC
Lord Diablo, I have bested you.
Well then, just one more Act to go.
Will Ancients be my downfall again?
Or something else?
Stay tuned 😁😝

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 month ago
uuee wrote: 1 month ago
Trang Gloves are the best gloves for... basically any necro. Great catch, keep going safe and sound !
Depending on the build, +1 CE on
Magefist
could be more benefical (I prefer mages on an end game fishy).
In this case I do really like the +2 to curses, as all my curses jumped from level 2 to 4 (I don't have a lot of +to all skills, it's SSF after all). I also already have a lot of +to PnB skills from White, which includes CE :)

I found an upgrade for my merc;

image.png

Also.... Hellforge gave me yet another
Lem
😂

image.png

(got
Lem
from both Nightmare and Hell Hellforge)
Nice Insight. U and ure merc are pretty well geared as it seams.

and as i see now, my Death-guess failed, summoner. Good. Goood.
OP

Europe PC
MarkFister wrote: 1 month ago
U and ure merc are pretty well geared as it seams
Weeeeell, I'm still rocking my original Stealth and Lore from Normal. And I still have the Rhyme I made while farming before starting Nightmare. 😂

I didn't get around to doing this sooner, but here's what it looks like right now:
https://maxroll.gg/d2/d2planner/frrjl0ww

If anyone is wondering about the Strength - yes, I was hoping to score a
Monarch
somewhere along the way and make a Spirit. No such luck yet. 😅

Necrarch 1807Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Hmmm, your fcr ring is really lovely. Too bad you have a little low res for now. You might better forget about the
Monarch
and spend on health as Rhyme is really decent... but if you get a
Monarch
you'll be in a great spot.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
OP

Europe PC
Hmmm, your fcr ring is really lovely. Too bad you have a little low res for now. You might better forget about the
Monarch
and spend on health as Rhyme is really decent... but if you get a
Monarch
you'll be in a great spot.
I could also just make an Ancient's Pledge, I guess. But I'd lose a lot of nice stuff from Rhyme. A new Rhyme base with +to
Bone Spear
could be neat. But ideally, I'd like a Spirit
Monarch
and a better armor both - there's plenty of armor rune words with resistances, but I have yet to find a single
Lum
rune, so I can't even make Smoke or Lionheart (I have 2
Fal
and 3
Hel
, but no
Lum
lol). I might go back and try to farm Countess a bit, not sure. I also want to try to finish this before the ladder reset... 🤦‍♂️

U and ure merc are pretty well geared as it seams
Weeeeell, I'm still rocking my original Stealth and Lore from Normal. And I still have the Rhyme I made while farming before starting Nightmare. 😂

I didn't get around to doing this sooner, but here's what it looks like right now:

If anyone is wondering about the Strength - yes, I was hoping to score a
Monarch
somewhere along the way and make a Spirit. No such luck yet. 😅
Your Merc is monster imo, your Plague band ring is beautiful, your
Belt
& Rhyme r good and Lore and Stealth (why chainmail though?) are ok for the moment. Or do you feel you have to upgrade before hitting the
Baal
waves?

I think its rlly good equipped for a ssf hc in this time :)
OP

Europe PC
why chainmail though?
The only reason is because it looks the best on a Necromancer out of all the armors available at the time when I made the Stealth. Well, in my opinion anyway :P It's medium weight, so it's not a terrible speed penalty lol. You can compare armor looks here: forums/necro-armor-appearance-bigger-view-t51541.html

Or do you feel you have to upgrade before hitting the
Baal
waves?
Well, I am a little worried about my resistances lol. Spirit would be to get a slight increase in damage from the +skills, and the FCR on Spirit would also offset losing the FCR on Stealth if I change armor for one with resistances. Plus it also has some resistances to compensate for losing Rhyme. We'll see :)

OP

Europe PC
I did some Countess runs but found nothing of value, so I went ahead and started Act 5.
My, my. What a messy little demon!

Btw, Thorned Hulks are excellent tanks. Take that, stupid Quill Rats!

OP

Europe PC
Full of Gloams in
Frozen River
. Yay!

OP

Europe PC
Whew, I made it to
Anya
. I came really close to dying once when I was hit by 3 Gloam lightning at once.
Frozen River
was by far the most tense part of this playthrough so far, I was inching forward sooo slowly lol.
That was intense 😅

Whew, I made it to
Anya
. I came really close to dying once when I was hit by 3 Gloam lightning at once.
Frozen River
was by far the most tense part of this playthrough so far, I was inching forward sooo slowly lol.

Screenshot043.png

That was intense 😅
Getting that +10 All Res scroll from
Malah
must be a big relief though!

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
OP

Europe PC
Knappogue wrote: 1 month ago
Whew, I made it to
Anya
Frozen River

That was intense 😅
Getting that +10 All Res scroll from
Malah
must be a big relief though!
A huuuge for sure 😂

OP

Europe PC
Made it to the
Frozen Tundra
waypoint.

The Ancients' Way
will have to wait a little more 😅

Id def max res before
Baal
. My hc ended with one punch of hell
Griswold
while cursed. Cursed + ghosts or dolls are killers.
OP

Europe PC
Lilithian wrote: 1 month ago
Id def max res before
Baal
. My hc ended with one punch of hell
Griswold
while cursed. Cursed + ghosts or dolls are killers.
Well... I really want to finish this before the ladder reset - if I don't, I'll have to take a long break from this HC SSF challenge because I'll be playing the new softcore ladder for a while. Sooo I'd rather try to finish it now. I've also got work and got plans both Wednesday and Thursday evening, so yeah... that doesn't really leave me a lot of time to farm for items. I basically have tomorrow evening to wrap it up, so not much time for farming. This is as good as it gets in terms of equipment, unless there's an extremely lucky drop in The Ancient's Way or WSK.

Well... I really want to finish this before the ladder reset - if I don't, I'll have to take a long break from this HC SSF challenge because I'll be playing the new softcore ladder for a while. Sooo I'd rather try to finish it now. I've also got work and got plans both Wednesday and Thursday evening, so yeah... that doesn't really leave me a lot of time to farm for items. I basically have tomorrow evening to wrap it up, so not much time for farming. This is as good as it gets in terms of equipment, unless there's an extremely lucky drop in The Ancient's Way or WSK.
I'd use thawing + antidote pots stack for c res and psn res. Then change Stealth and powervendor for some li res body armor. If u got some time to farm gold, do that and try getting an upgrade for your rings to top up the fire and li res.

Necrarch 1807Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Or if you can afford it, go Smoke

Annihilus

TheDoo 328

Europe PC
You got everything you need to proceed, hero! Surely you won't die again on Ancients, right? Right? This is how champions are made. :)

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation