Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
26 replies   1613 views

Description

Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

1. Good
2. Good, I really like path of Diablo’s system. There is an entire stash tab dedicated to gems, runes, rejuvenation pots, and Uber quest items.

They should do something like that by putting it on a whole new shared stash tab.

3. Bad. Let me Tetris.
4.neutral/lean bad
5.Having all that free space for charms is too much power. Cut the charm inventory to half the size of current inventory and it’s good. Insane power creep otherwise.
6.neutral to against. If I can toggle it on or off I’m okay with it.
7. Good
8. Bad. Three free respecs plus unlimited from tokens. It’s a good system.

All of the ladder ideas seem great.
havelox wrote: 2 years ago
The way that I view token respecs now is sort of like the ultimate reward for making it to the end of the game. You get three respecs, three chances to make a viable build. Either you make it, or you don't. Many sink and drown, but then there are the good players who try and try, and reach that pinnacle. That's who the game should be for, the players who want to keep striving for greatness. Not the pump and dump of causals who don't even care to beat Nightmare.
Krythic wrote: 2 years ago
havelox wrote: 2 years ago
The way that I view token respecs now is sort of like the ultimate reward for making it to the end of the game. You get three respecs, three chances to make a viable build. Either you make it, or you don't. Many sink and drown, but then there are the good players who try and try, and reach that pinnacle. That's who the game should be for, the players who want to keep striving for greatness. Not the pump and dump of causals who don't even care to beat Nightmare.
Not to mention with tokens, you can simply ask a friend to help you farm for one, or trade for one. Some people later in the ladder or non-ladder just will give tokens away for free. Respecs are hardly a problem, they really don't need more ways to do it. Any more ways to respec and we may as well have Diablo 3's system of just tapping a button to change at a whim.
Tbh, I would really really really like new class sets of gear that, once the whole set is acquired, gives a long list of buffs that exceed all current rune words. That way, if you put in the work to get the entire set, the payoff is huge and you also get a tasty new look as well.

I only say this because rune words have been crazy dominant for years and I’m pretty burnt out on it. Maybe that’s just me.

"And I...am...Iron Lesbian."
*snap*

BMAY 538

Assassin Americas PC
IronLesbian wrote: 2 years ago
Tbh, I would really really really like new class sets of gear that, once the whole set is acquired, gives a long list of buffs that exceed all current rune words. That way, if you put in the work to get the entire set, the payoff is huge and you also get a tasty new look as well.

I only say this because rune words have been crazy dominant for years and I’m pretty burnt out on it. Maybe that’s just me.
Not sure I can agree with this. The way D3 used Sets and the meta being that the class specific sets are ALWAYS the Best gear for every class really rubbed me the wrong way. Since a set takes up multiple slots, it really limits build variance as everyone just wears the same set.

Also it makes sense that the Runewords are stronger, as collecting the high runes are often many times more rare than set items.

Ran37 98

Sorceress Americas PC
1. yes, please, yes
2. in stash only
3. no!
4. undecided
5. yes, in some minor/balanced way (minmaxing charms is annoying enough already)
6. sure, why not!
7. meh.
8. not necessary, there are plenty
&
9. additional shared stash space, good idea
&
As far as seasonal changes, I have mixed feelings especially in regards to timing. If they go this route, I hope they wait a decent amount of time to let the classic experience relive its glory for a minute. Anyway, we'll have to see how things feel down the road.

- Ran37
As long as they're quality-of-life changes only and definitely not purchased with real money, they're acceptable.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...